BY CHEETOS®

Cheetos Sweetos Cinnamon Sugar Puffs Flavored Snacks: Available at Walmart and on Walmart.com for a limited time only Tasty, sweet snack for family and friends to enjoy this season see more...

Buy on kmart

Start your review of Cheetos® Sweetos Cinnamon Sugar Puffs!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Marlena B.
Minneapolis
I totally luv these chips! I wish these were not only in stores seasonally, because these are the best. At one point I was eating a bag of these chips every day. There so sweet and good. If you luv cinnamon like I do then these are what your looking for in chips..
Summer Y.
Wichita, KS
These are soooooo good. They are so sweet and the texture of them are more of a little thin snack than a chip but they definitely were the life of the party when we had them. I would 100% recommended. Just be careful cause you’re liable to eat the whole bag!
Daniela. V.
Miami
Purchased at: Publix
When I first saw these I was so shocked to see Cheetos make something like these so sweet. So my dad and I tried them because the packaging made it look really good. I’m glad we did because they are super good. We would buy like 2-3 bags a week of these because we kept running out of them. I recommend you try this!!!
Kaitlyn W.
Orangeburg, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
I was so addicted to these last Christmas. I would sit down and watch tv with these and before i knew it i ate the whole bag!
Kimberly M.
Seneca, SC
Absolutely the best thing Cheetos ever came out with in my opinion. I was so angry with them this year when not one single store in my area ever carried them. But I had friends from all over sending pics of HUGE displays in stores near them. I love cinnamon anything and missing out this year has mad me boycott all Cheetos/Frito Lay the rest of the year and next year until I see Sweetos in my area.
Megan S.
Norco , LA
Love them I never thought I would but omg there amazing I never thought it would be bc it looks kinda nasty but it’s amazing
Deanna D.
These are delicious. What I like to do is get a servings amount and use it as a sweet snack to help any cravings I’m having on my diet because the calories for a serving size aren’t bad at all! It definitely does end the craving and it doesn’t taste like that fake sugar. I love them!
breyona c.
Yyyyyuuuummmm!!!these are sooooo delightful to eat on a cold wither day fpr a snack they are such a great taste! Get them while they last
april n.
Forest lake , MN
Part of me kind of misses these! I thought they were so good! I loved how much they reminded me of Taco Bell cinnamon twists as well. I think that might have been why I loved them so much! If you are a fan of cinnamon and cinnamon buns, these would definitely have been your cup of tea!
Emily M.
utica
Omg omg omg these are delicious!! They are so good and they have so much flavor. These exceeded my expectations and they will be on my shopping list all the time so that i can continue to repurchase them
Robert C.
Oakdale, CA
Stephanie C.
Honolulu, HI
Where can I even get these? They sound like a good idea, but not sure how well the execution is.
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
Has anyone tried the new Caramel ones yet this year? They remind me of something but I can't put my finger on what. Might be caramel rice cakes but better, lol