BY CHEETOS®

Cheetos Sweetos Cinnamon Sugar Puffs Flavored Snacks: Available at Walmart and on Walmart.com for a limited time only Tasty, sweet snack for family and friends to enjoy this season see more...

Buy on kmart

Start your review of Cheetos® Sweetos Cinnamon Sugar Puffs!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Krystal C.
La Vernia, TX
This is a Christmas seasonal product from Cheetos. They taste delicious! not is an amazing treat for little ones. Cinnamon sugar crunchy goodness pretty much explains it!
Megan H.
Hesperia, CA
My kids loved these and so did I. It was a nice treat and not messy like a churro. Pleasantly surprised!
Michelle H.
Indianapolis, IN
When you need something sweet and crunchy go to cheetos. This takes care of the sweet and crunchy you nees
Danielle A.
Duncombe, IA
These are awesome and they taste like the cereal cinnamon toast crunch and my son loves these too.
Josie M.
Hartman, AR
I absolutely love these cinnamon puffs! My kids do as well! It's a great snack if you want something sweet. Probably not the most healthy thing you could eat but tasty! Definitely recommend giving a try if they weren't discontinued. 😕
Shaquita T.
Florence , MS
I didn't like these as much as I thought. I'd prefer to go to Taco Bell for a few cinnamon twists b/c that's honestly what they reminded me of. Definitely not healthy but I'd prefer actual cheese flavor or flaming hot if I'm wanting Cheetos!
Jessica C.
Orange, TX
These are such an awesome snack! I absolutely fell in love with these awesome snacks when they first came out. I would love to see these as a year round product instead of just a seasonal product.
COLLEEN G.
Thought these were kinda fun, so I bought a bag, and was pleasantly surprised! They kind of remind me of the taco bell cinnamon twists, but a little saltier. So if you like the sweet and salty flavor combo, give it a try!
sandra m.
Indianapolis, IN
I bought these last week and I honestly didn't like them much but they were a big hit with my kids! according to them the sweetness is just perfect and they taste amazing.
Ashley W.
Saint Peters, MO
Seriously SO good. I was hesitant to try these but they are amazing. Almost like an airy but crunchy churro. Highly recommend!
Robert C.
Oakdale, CA
Stephanie C.
Honolulu, HI
Where can I even get these? They sound like a good idea, but not sure how well the execution is.
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
Has anyone tried the new Caramel ones yet this year? They remind me of something but I can't put my finger on what. Might be caramel rice cakes but better, lol