BY CHEETOS®

Cheetos Sweetos Cinnamon Sugar Puffs Flavored Snacks: Available at Walmart and on Walmart.com for a limited time only Tasty, sweet snack for family and friends to enjoy this season see more...

Buy on kmart

Start your review of Cheetos® Sweetos Cinnamon Sugar Puffs!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Sarah G.
Cypress
Just no. These where no good. Cheetos should not do sweets. It was not that much cinnamon and the after taste was awful. My whole family tried them and we all hated them. I’m glad someone got these for me because I would be sad if I bought these with my own money.
BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
Yuck! Sorry these are gross. I guess I'm used to cheesy flavored Cheetos not nasty gross sweet puffs. This is the first and only time I will purchase this product. I think they should discontinue them and people should save their money.
NJWendy R.
Highland home, AL
I didn't care for these. The texture was nasty and the taste well I don't know if it was the overload of cinnamon of what but I didn't like them
CHRISTAL R.
W Lafayette, IN
I got these to try they were alright. They had a odd taste after a few. At first I thought I really liked them them the more I had not so much. It had the bad taste like they were cooked in old oil. I will not purchase agian.
Efi G.
Thessaloniki
I have tried this product but I didn't like it at all. Although we all have different tastes so maybe you should give it a chance..
andrea a.
Dalton, GA
I bought these for my kids and they hated them and I have to admit they were pretty gross. It was my first time and I will not buy again. They didn't have enough flavor and tasted salty instead of sweet. Very disappointed and will not buy again nor recommend them to anyone to try.
Heather C.
Fremont, NE
These are disgusting. It sounds like a good concept, but it doesn't work at all. Cheetos should stick to cheesy flavors.
Victorea W.
Fort Myers, FL
I did not like these at all. I thought they would have similar taste to the taco bell cinnamon twists, like a sugary cinnamon taste. They did not. It had a really sweet cinnamon taste. Not the good kind. Almost sour. I don't know how to explain it. I would not recommend and I will not be purchasing again. Highly disappointed
Vicki C.
Do not like these! They tasted like nothing.. the sugar was very messy. Not worth it to be honest.
Crystal D.
Austin, TX
Not a big fan of this type of Cheetos. It just didnt do it for me. Id rather stick to the original or hot Cheetos
Robert C.
Oakdale, CA
Stephanie C.
Honolulu, HI
Where can I even get these? They sound like a good idea, but not sure how well the execution is.
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
Has anyone tried the new Caramel ones yet this year? They remind me of something but I can't put my finger on what. Might be caramel rice cakes but better, lol