BY CHEETOS®

Cheetos Sweetos Cinnamon Sugar Puffs Flavored Snacks: Available at Walmart and on Walmart.com for a limited time only Tasty, sweet snack for family and friends to enjoy this season see more...

Buy on kmart
Claudia V.
Ypsialenti, MI
SO GOOD!!! I 100% recommend this to anyone with a a sweet tooth. They are so crunchy and sweet it reminds me of eating cereal and cinnamon sticks from the carnival. It's sooo good! I wish they brought it back more!
Lindsey P.
When these first came out at Easter, my mom got some as she lovessss Cheetos. We weren't sure what to expect with sweet Cheetos, but they're actually delicious! They taste just like the cinnamon twists at Taco Bell! I wish they had these all year because they are so good!
Emily M.
utica
Omg omg omg these are delicious!! They are so good and they have so much flavor. These exceeded my expectations and they will be on my shopping list all the time so that i can continue to repurchase them
Kristen H.
Pearl, MS
When I was pregnant I absolutely could not get enough of this. I bought them by the boatload and they didn't make me feel sick like everything else did.
Amy K.
Saint Cloud , MN
Love when these are out around Easter time. The puffs are one of my favorites and then the new flavor is just amazing
Bethany S.
I was pleasantly surprised by these.  It didn't have the fake cinnamon flavor that some snacks have.  I loved that it was lite.  My kids enjoy these as a small dessert.
Tasnia H.
Brooklyn , NY
I love churro and these taste exactly like them. They're so addicting. As soon as I open a bag I finish them. Because they're so airy they pretty much melt in my mouth
Raven S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These remind me of those cinnamon sugar swirls my mom used to get me from taco bell when i was a kid, before eating there began to destroy me from the inside out. These things are sooo good.
breyona c.
Yyyyyuuuummmm!!!these are sooooo delightful to eat on a cold wither day fpr a snack they are such a great taste! Get them while they last
Chrysanaia F.
Bolingbrook
THESE SRE SOOO GOOD I LOVE THEM IM SO HAPPY THEY ARE A THING!! The caramel ones are the absolute best.
Robert C.
Oakdale, CA
Stephanie C.
Honolulu, HI
Where can I even get these? They sound like a good idea, but not sure how well the execution is.
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
Has anyone tried the new Caramel ones yet this year? They remind me of something but I can't put my finger on what. Might be caramel rice cakes but better, lol