BY CHEETOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cheetos Sweetos Cinnamon Sugar Puffs Flavored Snacks: Available at Walmart and on Walmart.com for a limited time only Tasty, sweet snack for family and friends to enjoy this season see more...

Buy on kmart
Michelle b.
Sheppard Afb, TX
Sweetos are so incredibly bad! there must be some secret ingredient in them that turns your arm into a robotic arm and it is no longer under your control!!! when I opened the (FIRST) bag I bought, I noticed immediately that I could not control my hand and stop myself from putting these in my mouth! the buttery cinnamon taste is so good! It's a shame that they're a limited time product, or maybe not. I'd probably eat a bag a day if I could! you have to try these. these were my #blackFriday refueling snack. must buy more! @influenster #influenster #cheetos #sweetos #junkfoodie
Monqiue B.
FONTANA, CA
Now you talking about bomb! I hate that they only are a around during December they are sweet an salty goodness please you have to try these if you ever see them get them!!! ( as my family say if motoe eats you no its good) they kinds of put you in the mind of the little churo thingys from taco bell kids meal back in the day these are not very heavy they are light an airy shoot I always plan in sharing with my kids but for sine strange reason they never seem to make it to them lol
Amy T.
Menomonee Fls, WI
These are really good. I'm glad I bought them to give them a try. They aren't something I would buy on the regular but it's fun to try new things for snacks occasionally
Pam F.
Michigan City, IN
Wasn't impressed. Good, but needs A LOT more flavor and less...air to the chip. Unless you know you like this, or you have a few people trying them, I wouldn't go out of your way to get them.
Kristina G.
I was excited about these but they were a big letdown. I expected them to be more sugary I guess. the taste borders on savory. it's not cinnamon sugar, just cinnamon. and whatever they use to get it to stick leaves a film in your mouth and a bad aftertaste. this is one of those times where I feel like if it's not broke, don't fix it.
Bethany S.
I was pleasantly surprised by these.  It didn't have the fake cinnamon flavor that some snacks have.  I loved that it was lite.  My kids enjoy these as a small dessert.
Karen P.
Los Angeles
I've learned every now and then that it's OK to indulge in a tasty treat. So Monday while I was gone grocery shopping for my family I stumbled upon the cinnamon sugar puffs. I stood there with the basket in my hand wondering what's the big deal? My coworker had been talking about these at work non-stop. So when I seen these in store I figured I had to sacrifice three dollars to see what all the hoopla was about. Once I tasted them I automatically knew. You're so cinnamony they remind me of churro's sort of. Regardless I had to stop myself from going back to the store and purchasing more.
Anna P.
when they arrived they were the new egg shapes and we all noticed that the product was not as flavorful as they were with the other shape, can you tell me if they changed the recipe or something? if so can they please bring back the original recipe and get these back on the shelves? These could be a staple in our home.
Katie B.
Gadsden, AL
I was so excited when I found these at my local Walmart! I had been hearing people talk about how delicious they are but I could never find them.  Let me say, they are just as delicious as everyone said! I love that these are very light for when you want a sweet snack but you don't want something very heavy.  The ONLY problem that I have with these is that I cannot seem to stop once I have started eating them! They are totally addictive!
CHristina B.
Augusta, GA
I walked in the store and the first thing I saw were these cinnamon flavored cheetos!! The bag caught my eye instantly. I love the color purple. Once I had the chance to get back to my car and open the bag, I was in heaven. Omg!!! The flavors are so tasty and the cheetos just melt.in your mouth.
Robert C.
Oakdale, CA
Does anyone know where to buy this product?
Stephanie C.
Honolulu, HI
Where can I even get these? They sound like a good idea, but not sure how well the execution is.
Gissell C.
I've never seen these anywhere. Where do you get them from??
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
Has anyone tried the new Caramel ones yet this year? They remind me of something but I can't put my finger on what. Might be caramel rice cakes but better, lol
It's tasty??