BY CHEETOS®

Cheetos Sweetos Cinnamon Sugar Puffs Flavored Snacks: Available at Walmart and on Walmart.com for a limited time only Tasty, sweet snack for family and friends to enjoy this season see more...

Buy on kmart
Chelsea C.
Phoenix
When I first saw this in a variety pack I thought this is to weird but my son like the other cheetos and I like sweet stuff so I was like why not. They are just so good
Dani B.
Cullman, AL
These are so good! They reminded of those cinnamon things from Taco Bell. They're so sweet, crunchy, and over all a little bite of heaven. Best thing I've ever tried.
Taylor W.
Searcy, AR
My daughter loves them but not healthy. Kind of expensive and not worth the money. They had a good flavor but I probably won't big again because they just didn't have the right quality I was wanting.
Chelsea B.
Canton
I love these for a snack at work, nice and sweet but not too sweet. Affordable. Not as healthy as they could be but that's okay with me. Bought at local grocery store.
Britny M.
Cambridge, OH
My niece and I eat these all the time! You never would expect sweet from cheetos, but boy did they get it right! There's just enough sugar and cinnamon to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Alexandra S.
I was expecting a little more of a churro type of snack, but they were very good. To me they tasted buttery which is something that I personally like. I enjoyed these very much.
Devon L.
Tully, NY
These are my go to cheetos now! I absolutely love the. Buttery flavor and how they melt in your mouth. Anything cinnamon sugar is delicious, these are just over the top GREAT!
Brittany L.
Rochester, NY
These are..okay. They're a lovely little snack to munch on but the cinnamon sugar flavor is pretty weak and uninspiring. Cheetos is better off sticking to what they know instead of these rather weird seasonal products.
Utica W.
Charlotte, NC
I tried a small bag first on my way out of Target just because I was hungry. Then they were so good I had to look for a bigger bag and I found one at the local Family Dollar they ran about $3.79+ tax for a 7 ounce bag. Which is a pretty big bag. They were really delicious they were a cinnamon, buttery sweet crunchy awesome snack. One of the best Cheetos brand snacks I've ever had everyone, should try them !
Felicia L.
Lawrenceburg, TN
I thought I would have enjoyed these but honestly I only ate three and put them away for others to try and nobody ate them as well. But as I've told influenster before that my tastebuds are set up different.
Robert C.
Oakdale, CA
Does anyone know where to buy this product?
Stephanie C.
Honolulu, HI
Where can I even get these? They sound like a good idea, but not sure how well the execution is.
Gissell C.
I've never seen these anywhere. Where do you get them from??
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
Has anyone tried the new Caramel ones yet this year? They remind me of something but I can't put my finger on what. Might be caramel rice cakes but better, lol
It's tasty??