BY CHEETOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cheetos Sweetos Cinnamon Sugar Puffs Flavored Snacks: Available at Walmart and on Walmart.com for a limited time only Tasty, sweet snack for family and friends to enjoy this season see more...

Buy on kmart
Destiny L.
I think the first time I tried these was when I got a bag for Halloween. These are actually amazing! I don't see them very often at the store but I wish I did because they are so good. I would recommend to any cinnamon lovers.
Shameka L.
Las Vegas, NV
These are great!!! It just sad you can only get them around the holidays!! I can't wait till the next holiday when I can purchase a few more bags. They remind me of the cinnamon twist from the restaurant
Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA
Yeahhh... they are sold at Walmart. I just bought 2 bags yesterday for $2.82 each. They are actually pretty good once you start eating them, you can't stop. They are actually very addictive. I don't like a lot of cinnamon flavor things (i.e. I hate cinnamon flavor gum), but these sweetos cinnamon flavor is very tolerable. It has the right amount to make it the perfect sweet snack. Love love them. Get it, they have the limited time stamp on them, so maybe they will sell out and bring it back during Eastern holiday.
Bailey R.
Tulsa, OK
These are the perfect snack for a sweet craving, they're light and fluffy and are covered in tons of cinnamon. They do taste a bit buttery so not a lot cam be eaten in 1 sitting
Leah W.
SPRINGFIELD, MO
These are interesting to say the least. I'm not dissatisfied with the taste but they aren't my favorite. I did bring them to a party and someone had a vanilla flavored dip and these are delicious with the dip.
Breanne P.
I can't put into words how much I love these!!! Omg! They are delicious! I love how subtle the sugar and cinnamon is, while also being a craving reliever! Yum! There's nothing better than these. Favorite!
Veronica R.
These remind me of Taco Bell's cinnamon twist! I love them! It wasn't a little weird to see cheetos name on this sweet product. But I was not disappointed when I tried them.
Natasha P.
Belgium, WI
These are absolute awesome! The taste of these remind me if the cinnamon twists that you can get from taco Bell, so if you like those you will for sure get addicted to these!
Lauren I.
Weird flavor, don't really taste that great. I hate that they don't have a small bag just to try to see if you like them. Wouldn't recommend. I'm sure there's another alternative for a sweet treat.
Tasnia H.
Brooklyn , NY
I love churro and these taste exactly like them. They're so addicting. As soon as I open a bag I finish them. Because they're so airy they pretty much melt in my mouth
Robert C.
Oakdale, CA
Does anyone know where to buy this product?
Stephanie C.
Honolulu, HI
Where can I even get these? They sound like a good idea, but not sure how well the execution is.
Gissell C.
I've never seen these anywhere. Where do you get them from??
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
Has anyone tried the new Caramel ones yet this year? They remind me of something but I can't put my finger on what. Might be caramel rice cakes but better, lol
It's tasty??