BY CHEETOS®

Cheetos Sweetos Cinnamon Sugar Puffs Flavored Snacks: Available at Walmart and on Walmart.com for a limited time only Tasty, sweet snack for family and friends to enjoy this season see more...

Buy on kmart

Start your review of Cheetos® Sweetos Cinnamon Sugar Puffs!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Megan S.
Norco , LA
Love them I never thought I would but omg there amazing I never thought it would be bc it looks kinda nasty but it’s amazing
Melissa A.
These were a nice little treat. They are different than all the other chips in the chip aisle. I liked how crunchy they were.
ruby s.
San Antonio
I was kinda sceptical about eating these but once I opened the bag I found myself eating them all they were sweet and soft.
Berta T.
Oklahoma City, OK
What an amazing snack! Leaving review makes me want a bag now. These are so good and addictive when you have a sweet tooth
Haley D.
Conway, SC
Love these!! I eat them as a snack very often. My little boy also loves them. They taste like the taco bell cinnamon twist.
Mafe P.
capital federal
Esta creación me pareció perfecta para aquellos que les gusta él dulce, estos cheetos son deliciosos no dejes de probarlos
Sammi C.
Laporte, IN
This are surprisingly really good. I didn't know what to expect but they kinda taste like the cinnamon twists at Taco Bell.
Stacy W.
Pauls valley, OK
I tried these at Christmas time and was not impressed at all. The cinnamon was overwhelming and there wasn't enough sugar.
Rachel J.
So delicious! Perfectly lightly sweetened they're irresistible. Very addictive. Same texture of Cheetos with a sweet twist
Bernadette A.
San Diego, CA
They are too greasy! Remind me of captain crunch when it turns your milk so gross residue stays in your mouth. Thumbs down
It's tasty??