BY CHEETOS®

Cheetos Sweetos Cinnamon Sugar Puffs Flavored Snacks: Available at Walmart and on Walmart.com for a limited time only Tasty, sweet snack for family and friends to enjoy this season see more...

Buy on kmart
Daniela. V.
Miami
Purchased at: Publix
When I first saw these I was so shocked to see Cheetos make something like these so sweet. So my dad and I tried them because the packaging made it look really good. I’m glad we did because they are super good. We would buy like 2-3 bags a week of these because we kept running out of them. I recommend you try this!!!
Jeannette G.
I love these when they have them out i buy bags and bags of them. they are so delicious! Yummy. My kids love them.too love that cinnamon taste and butter and the way they melt in your mouth. I get excited to see them selling in the stores highly recommend you try these.
Kaelyn C.
These are pretty good! I have only purchased them once. They're similar to the cinnamon twists from Taco Bell, so if you like those, I recommend trying this brand that you can buy at most grocery stores.
Jonina S.
Did not particularly like this product. Love Cheetos and wanted to try something different. Something about puffed cinnamon and sugar did not take to me. If you like puff cheetos and sweets then you will like this. Maybe if it were puffed it may make a difference?
Toni S.
Chandler, AZ
I have to admit I thought these would be terrible before trying them but I was pleasantly surprised! I bought them at a local CVS as a joke and I was not disappointed! I recommend to everyone with a sweet tooth wanting to try something new.
Denitra S.
Greeley, CO
These are so great!! I love them and so does my family. They are sweet but still taste like a chip too. I don't usually let my kids have sweet things but these are great they don't have so much sugar in them like other sweet chips do! Definitely recommend.
Kasia W.
These have a weird taste to me. They taste like an off brand churro or something. They should just stick to making Hot Cheetos and things of that sort. But they are good for if you're looking for something to snack on in the moment. Would only recommend to someone if they really like cinnamon.
Katie S.
Was not a fan of these at all. I thought they were going to be much sweeter-but they left me unsatisfied. I was hoping it would fill a sweet tooth craving, and it did the opposite, it made me wanting something else! Would pass the next opportunity!
Courtney S.
Smithfield
BRING THESE OUT YEAR ROUND!!!! We go nuts in the spring when the Sweeto's come out. They taste very similar to the cinnamon twists at Taco Bell but come in cool shapes. These guys should be on the shelf all the time, I would by a bag weekly.
Samie M.
Vista, CA
The Sweetos are okay. My coworkers always bring in a bag to share around Easter. I'll eat a few and think I'm done but I'll find myself going back for a few more during the day. They remind me of a cereal from the 90s but I can't put my finger on it.
Robert C.
Oakdale, CA
Does anyone know where to buy this product?
Stephanie C.
Honolulu, HI
Where can I even get these? They sound like a good idea, but not sure how well the execution is.
Gissell C.
I've never seen these anywhere. Where do you get them from??
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
Has anyone tried the new Caramel ones yet this year? They remind me of something but I can't put my finger on what. Might be caramel rice cakes but better, lol
It's tasty??