BY CHEETOS®

Cheetos Sweetos Cinnamon Sugar Puffs Flavored Snacks: Available at Walmart and on Walmart.com for a limited time only Tasty, sweet snack for family and friends to enjoy this season see more...

Buy on kmart
Kenzie S.
I do not like these. I am not a big cinnamon fan anyway, but everyone told me they were amazing so I gave in and tried them. Definitely not my style Chips
Samantha b.
Milwaukee, WI
First off who doesn't like cheetos?? The fact that they made cinnamon flavored puffs is awesome!!! I love them!!! My mom likes them n my niece loves them!!
teeshia j.
I really liked these at first but they leave a weird aftertaste in my mouth every time I eat them. I actually quit buying them because of that aftertaste.
Kristen H.
Pearl, MS
When I was pregnant I absolutely could not get enough of this. I bought them by the boatload and they didn't make me feel sick like everything else did.
renee t.
So good they are the best snacks. I would recommend that you give them a try wish they where not a limited time snack cause i would buy them all the time
Amanda M.
West Lebanon, IN
These are the BEST! I wish they would keep them around for good. Super amazing. If you are interested in a quick sweet snack these are the ones for you.
JESSICA L.
Cheetos Sweetos were so delicious, think taco bell cinnatwists but softer. The only downside was after you eat a larger portion they almost seem greasy.
amanda m.
Silver Creek, NY
These are by far my favorite snack. They are so crispy and tastey. They remind me of cinnamon churros . I have to be careful I don't eat the whole bag.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I like this when you don't want to make desert that night so I grab a couple handful of these sweet little crunches. they r my fave thing from cheetos.
Alexis P.
Though these are limited edition, the holiday treat gives a good amount of sweet and crunch. This is very delicious and cannot wait until the holidays.
Robert C.
Oakdale, CA
Does anyone know where to buy this product?
Stephanie C.
Honolulu, HI
Where can I even get these? They sound like a good idea, but not sure how well the execution is.
Gissell C.
I've never seen these anywhere. Where do you get them from??
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
Has anyone tried the new Caramel ones yet this year? They remind me of something but I can't put my finger on what. Might be caramel rice cakes but better, lol
It's tasty??