BY CHEETOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cheetos Sweetos Cinnamon Sugar Puffs Flavored Snacks: Available at Walmart and on Walmart.com for a limited time only Tasty, sweet snack for family and friends to enjoy this season see more...

Buy on kmart
Jessica S.
Love Love these, they taste like cinnamon toast with butter yummmmm!! Bought mine at walgreens and they are probably not the healthiest things. They are affordable and delicious.
Amanda B.
Glendale, AZ
These are so delicious. They taste almost like the cinnamon twists from Taco Bell with a buttery flavor. I have to admit they're one thing I'll miss going Vegan.
Micki H.
Tarpon Springs, FL
Puffs are not too be sweet. I do not care for these at all. They do have a limited edition white cheddar one that is to die for I will buy like 20 bags and hoard them till next christmas, Not a cinnamon fan.
Sarah A.
These were not enjoyable at all. It was a huge disappointment. There is a weird aftertaste when you eat them. The cinnamon on the chips has a strange flavor. It was not good.
Joy B.
Ewa beach , Hi
I thought it would be like the cinnamon twist from Taco Bell cause I love the cinnamon twist. But it doesn't. It has like an aftertaste and too much cinnamon. Very disappointed.
Ariel P.
Fort Campbell, KY
These actually aren't that bad and I might even get them again. I haven't decided yet. Anyway they do have an odd after taste yet I couldn't stop myself from eating them and ended up eating the whole bag. So I would say to try them :)
Charity P.
Tipp City , OH
These have an undeniable fake vanilla taste to them. Once you get past that they are ok, but the taste took me by complete surprise and isn't at all what I was expecting.
Jayme J.
San Francisco, CA
I wasn't sure of what to expect but these are addictively good. They taste sort of like a mix between cinnamon toast crunch and French toast crunch. They kind of have a buttery taste to them with a perfect mix of cinnamon and sugar.
Layanne A.
ótimo produto, somente encontrados em grandes comércios e supermercado...embora um bom produto seu custo seja alto e algumas vezes é preferido outros com menores preços
erin d.
Mesquite, TX
I have to say i was skeptical. and the family kind of looked at them side ways when i brought them home. but half way through we were fighting over the bag! they are so good and just the perfect light sweet treat.
Robert C.
Oakdale, CA
Does anyone know where to buy this product?
Stephanie C.
Honolulu, HI
Where can I even get these? They sound like a good idea, but not sure how well the execution is.
Gissell C.
I've never seen these anywhere. Where do you get them from??
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
Has anyone tried the new Caramel ones yet this year? They remind me of something but I can't put my finger on what. Might be caramel rice cakes but better, lol
It's tasty??