BY CHEETOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cheetos Sweetos Cinnamon Sugar Puffs Flavored Snacks: Available at Walmart and on Walmart.com for a limited time only Tasty, sweet snack for family and friends to enjoy this season see more...

Buy on kmart
Megan J.
Tried these on a whim not long ago. I normally dislike cinnamon snack products. They always have too much of a cinnamon taste to them. These are actually really tasty. They are very sweet (like a cereal). They're really airy. I would actually love if they added just a tad more cinnamon to it but overall I think anyone who is a sweets lover would really enjoy these. I'm glad I tried them!
Josie M.
Hartman, AR
I absolutely love these cinnamon puffs! My kids do as well! It's a great snack if you want something sweet. Probably not the most healthy thing you could eat but tasty! Definitely recommend giving a try if they weren't discontinued. 😕
Shaquita T.
Florence , MS
I didn't like these as much as I thought. I'd prefer to go to Taco Bell for a few cinnamon twists b/c that's honestly what they reminded me of. Definitely not healthy but I'd prefer actual cheese flavor or flaming hot if I'm wanting Cheetos!
Mildred C.
Too bad or I guess a good thing these are a seasonal item. Available during the holidays stock up. Crispy Cinnamon Treats addicting before you know it you could have finished off the whole bag. The price is the same as a regular bag of chips. and yes I will be buying them again when they become available in October
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
These things are like crack! Holy cow! Beware, they are dangerously good. They have this delicious melt in your mouth buttery flavor. I made the mistake of only buying one small bag so that we could try them. My kids were fighting over them they're so good. I can't wait for these to come back out.
Stephanie J.
Chowchilla , CA
My kiddos love these as a little snack during the day! They remind me of cinnamon twist from Taco Bell. I only give them a small amount because it is high in sugars. But it's a nice treat for them after nap time.
Bre F.
Athens, PA
Honestly these we're the worst cheetos that I have purchased. I got it as sample. The taste is very weird. It has a bad after taste. I thought it was going to taste like the cinnamon things from Taco Bell, but they did not. I would not recommend.
Lisa M.
West Monroe, LA
Churros are one of my favorite snacks and Cheetos Sweetos are the perfect substitute. They are lighty and airy and almost melt in your mouth. I purchased my first bag at Walmart and have finally found them in other stores. I turned my mother on to the product and she is now a fan too!
Jenelle S.
Geneva, OH
We recently bought these for our toddler as he likes the cheese ones so we thought we'd try these ones for a good sweet snack that melts in his mouth just as the cheese ones do. He loves them..as does the rest of the family!! A great last minute or planned snack for anytime!!!
Bridget P.
Do you love sweet treats? Do you love cinnamon? If so, these are for you. They have the same great puffiness as their regular cheese puffs, but they have a sweet cinnamon flavor. They remind me of the cinnamon twists from Taco Bell.
Robert C.
Oakdale, CA
Does anyone know where to buy this product?
Stephanie C.
Honolulu, HI
Where can I even get these? They sound like a good idea, but not sure how well the execution is.
Gissell C.
I've never seen these anywhere. Where do you get them from??
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
Has anyone tried the new Caramel ones yet this year? They remind me of something but I can't put my finger on what. Might be caramel rice cakes but better, lol
It's tasty??