BY CHEETOS®

Cheetos Sweetos Cinnamon Sugar Puffs Flavored Snacks: Available at Walmart and on Walmart.com for a limited time only Tasty, sweet snack for family and friends to enjoy this season see more...

Buy on kmart
Emily T.
I saw these on the shelf at the grocery store the other day and bought a pack to try. They have an extremely strong cinnamon taste. They aren't bad, just wish they would have been more sweet instead of having a strong cinnamon taste.
Rosanna B.
Crawfordville, FL
These are only out during the winter months and I love them! I crave them during the summer and can't get them. They are light fluffy puffed chip lightly coated in cinnamon and sugar. Very tasty!
Megan C.
Elgin, SC
So I love Cheetos!!! I seen these and was a little spectacle at first. Anyways after trying just one I couldn't quit eating them. I ended up eating the whole bag one day at work. I really hope this is not just a seasonal item.
Lindsey P.
When these first came out at Easter, my mom got some as she lovessss Cheetos. We weren't sure what to expect with sweet Cheetos, but they're actually delicious! They taste just like the cinnamon twists at Taco Bell! I wish they had these all year because they are so good!
Jordyn M.
St Charles, IL
These were awful honestly I feel like you would only like these if you never tried the original cheetos because it had the texture of a cheeto so it was just strange and not as sweet as I expected
Taylor S.
Cumming, GA
these may seem weird and you may be hesitant but let me tell you the flavor and texture is addicting. they definitely aren't my favorite snack but they are a lot better than i would expect. I would buy again if a craving hit.
Suk H.
I'm so surprised this has 3 stars. I love these. They're fluffy and airy but buttery and sweet. Taste like horchatta and popcorn but almost a little airier, like popcorn. I love them, I think they're super great.
COLLEEN G.
Thought these were kinda fun, so I bought a bag, and was pleasantly surprised! They kind of remind me of the taco bell cinnamon twists, but a little saltier. So if you like the sweet and salty flavor combo, give it a try!
LEAR18053 Diana D.
These cookies love them, are super divine, I always buy them because I love. Whenever comes my family to the House les doy and are in love... I recommend them very good.! I love them
Laken M.
Albany, GA
Get. These. Now. These things are a godsend. They taste like the Cinnabon delights from Taco Bell but still have a slight salty cheeto taste. 10/10 would recommend.
Robert C.
Oakdale, CA
Does anyone know where to buy this product?
Stephanie C.
Honolulu, HI
Where can I even get these? They sound like a good idea, but not sure how well the execution is.
Gissell C.
I've never seen these anywhere. Where do you get them from??
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
Has anyone tried the new Caramel ones yet this year? They remind me of something but I can't put my finger on what. Might be caramel rice cakes but better, lol
It's tasty??