BY CHEETOS®

Cheetos Sweetos Cinnamon Sugar Puffs Flavored Snacks: Available at Walmart and on Walmart.com for a limited time only Tasty, sweet snack for family and friends to enjoy this season see more...

Buy on kmart
Melanie Y.
Gastonia, NC
These are delicious! I'm so sad that they aren't available in stores now. These should not be seasonal! These aren't super sweet but taste kind of like cereal. Hopefully, they will bring them back.
BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
Yuck! Sorry these are gross. I guess I'm used to cheesy flavored Cheetos not nasty gross sweet puffs. This is the first and only time I will purchase this product. I think they should discontinue them and people should save their money.
sacha H.
Tacoma, WA
These things are so addictive I can eat an entire bag at one time without even realizing that I have eaten them. They are sweet and flavorful and so good! Too bad they only come out one time a year, or maybe that's a good thing??
Lydia A.
Gainesville, VA
My kids tried these, they were the ones that begged me to find these. Let me tell you, they were hard to find! I tried them to see what the fuss was about, but I didn't really like them! The kids like them because they were something new but it's a no from mom!
Airricuhh V.
Casa Grande, AZ
These are so good, they kind of taste like cinnamon twists from Taco Bell but not hot (obliviously). They are crunchy and sweet with cinnamon and sugar I really liked these and they bag is cute!
Sarah G.
Cypress
Just no. These where no good. Cheetos should not do sweets. It was not that much cinnamon and the after taste was awful. My whole family tried them and we all hated them. I’m glad someone got these for me because I would be sad if I bought these with my own money.
Alex C.
Jacksonville, FL
These things are not my favorite. They are very weird and kinda remind me of the cinnamon things from Taco Bell. To me they don't have much flavor so therefore I usually stay away from them.
Toni M.
Fayetteville, TN
My husband brought these home and they were so good. My three old loves them! The only thing I don't like is how fast they get stale. we put them in a bowl to share walked away for maybe an hour and they were stale already.
Olivia C.
Oh these are the best! If you like the puffy sweet and slightly cinnamon twist from like Taco Bell... These were my families go to snack for as long as I could find them... Each needed their own bags too good to share!
Jess R.
Owatonna, MN
Kind of boring flat flavor. We tried them because we had never had them before but they were not quite as good as we thought they would be. We love cheetos but these are a pass.
Robert C.
Oakdale, CA
Does anyone know where to buy this product?
Stephanie C.
Honolulu, HI
Where can I even get these? They sound like a good idea, but not sure how well the execution is.
Gissell C.
I've never seen these anywhere. Where do you get them from??
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
Has anyone tried the new Caramel ones yet this year? They remind me of something but I can't put my finger on what. Might be caramel rice cakes but better, lol
It's tasty??