BY CHEETOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cheetos Sweetos Cinnamon Sugar Puffs Flavored Snacks: Available at Walmart and on Walmart.com for a limited time only Tasty, sweet snack for family and friends to enjoy this season see more...

Buy on kmart
Caila G.
These things are delicious!! I wait all year long for the holidays for these to come out and when they finally do I stock up! They are cinnamon sugary deliciousness. They kind of remind me of the cinnamon twist from Taco Bell. Be sure to try them as soon as they come out. I just wish I could get them all year around.
feliz M.
I absolutely love these snacks. They really should be available all year round, because I can't get enough of them during their short season. They're lightly sugared with lots of cinnamon flavor and crunch. I love them!
Casondra M.
Wheeling, WV
I just bought these the other day to try out and my family and I loved them! They're so sweet and taste buttery, they have the same melt in your mouth texture as the cheese puffs! We will definitely be buying them again!
Ariel P.
Westerville, OH
Tried these after I saw them at the store and i wasn't too impressed. i can't say i was disappointed, just because i had no expectations, but definitely won't be buying again. They weren't terrible, but they also went good so i have mixed feelings.
Rachael K.
Saint Paul, NE
I had high hopes for this snack. It was cinnamon and sugar so it should have been. I was sadly mistaken. There was not a lot of crunch and even less sweetness to it. I gave them to friends who like them well enough. But they were just not for me.
Cristin G.
I was so surprised when I bumped into these at the store , so I immediately had to give them a try. I wasn't disappointed. They remind me of a lighter version of a churro! Its not too sweet and doesn't have excessive amounts of cinnamon either. I was very satisfies and happy I gave them a try.
Ashley d.
These are so good, soft and sweet! I can't buy a bag because I'll eat the whole thing myself I have to pace myself because they are so good! They are really sweet so if ur on a diet don't even look at these!
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
I guess if your into sweet puff type things this could be good for you. The flavoring wasn't bad it's just an off combination that I couldn't get into. A bit disappointing from the Cheetos brand I have to admit.
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
We brought these and publix and it was a big hit for my kids. It thought it had a great sweet flavor. They were not too expensive and this would be something that I would buy again for my family. I would definitely recommend this product.
Victoria S.
Scottsboro, AL
It seemed so strange at first to think about Cheetos and cinnamon rolls, but after trying these, I can truthfully say that they are amazing! They taste like cinnamon twists from Taco Bell! I love them!
Robert C.
Oakdale, CA
Does anyone know where to buy this product?
Stephanie C.
Honolulu, HI
Where can I even get these? They sound like a good idea, but not sure how well the execution is.
Gissell C.
I've never seen these anywhere. Where do you get them from??
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
Has anyone tried the new Caramel ones yet this year? They remind me of something but I can't put my finger on what. Might be caramel rice cakes but better, lol
It's tasty??