BY CHEETOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cheetos Sweetos Cinnamon Sugar Puffs Flavored Snacks: Available at Walmart and on Walmart.com for a limited time only Tasty, sweet snack for family and friends to enjoy this season see more...

Buy on kmart
Sharlyn O.
These were surprisingly good! They reminded me of the Taco Bell Cinnamon Twists that they use to sell. They had a nice cinnamon sugar coating on the small fun-yun shaped cheetos. They make for a nice snack when you want something sweet! I say you should give these a try!
april n.
Forest lake , MN
Part of me kind of misses these! I thought they were so good! I loved how much they reminded me of Taco Bell cinnamon twists as well. I think that might have been why I loved them so much! If you are a fan of cinnamon and cinnamon buns, these would definitely have been your cup of tea!
Deanna D.
These are delicious. What I like to do is get a servings amount and use it as a sweet snack to help any cravings I’m having on my diet because the calories for a serving size aren’t bad at all! It definitely does end the craving and it doesn’t taste like that fake sugar. I love them!
Joselyn T.
Sullivan, MO
Cheetos Sweetos Cinnamon Sugar Puffs Flavored Snacks are seriously delicious.  They are just the right amount of satisfying sweetness.  They have a great crunch, and make for a very satisfying snack.  I would definitely purchase again!  Very yummy!
Emily M.
utica
Omg omg omg these are delicious!! They are so good and they have so much flavor. These exceeded my expectations and they will be on my shopping list all the time so that i can continue to repurchase them
Stefanie S.
Palmdale, CA
This product isn't discontinued they brought it back after the holidays now and they are so good if you like those swirly bites from Taco Bell you will really like these new puffs
Jayke S.
Nampa, ID
I would love to travel back in time to the moment that some marketing genius came up with the name "Sweetos". Seriously, my family and I spotted these in the store and it wasn't even a question. We purchased them solely based on the name. And to our pleasant surprise, they were delicious. They kind of taste like the cinnamon crispy things at Taco Bell. We ate the entire bag in the car before we got home. 5 stars.
Kimberly M.
Seneca, SC
Absolutely the best thing Cheetos ever came out with in my opinion. I was so angry with them this year when not one single store in my area ever carried them. But I had friends from all over sending pics of HUGE displays in stores near them. I love cinnamon anything and missing out this year has mad me boycott all Cheetos/Frito Lay the rest of the year and next year until I see Sweetos in my area.
andrea a.
Dalton, GA
I bought these for my kids and they hated them and I have to admit they were pretty gross. It was my first time and I will not buy again. They didn't have enough flavor and tasted salty instead of sweet. Very disappointed and will not buy again nor recommend them to anyone to try.
Victorea W.
Fort Myers, FL
I did not like these at all. I thought they would have similar taste to the taco bell cinnamon twists, like a sugary cinnamon taste. They did not. It had a really sweet cinnamon taste. Not the good kind. Almost sour. I don't know how to explain it. I would not recommend and I will not be purchasing again. Highly disappointed
Robert C.
Oakdale, CA
Does anyone know where to buy this product?
Stephanie C.
Honolulu, HI
Where can I even get these? They sound like a good idea, but not sure how well the execution is.
Gissell C.
I've never seen these anywhere. Where do you get them from??
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
Has anyone tried the new Caramel ones yet this year? They remind me of something but I can't put my finger on what. Might be caramel rice cakes but better, lol
It's tasty??