BY CHEETOS®

Cheetos Sweetos have the taste of rich, melted caramel in each delicious puff see more...

• How good are these ? Are the cinnamon flavor in it, or ju...2 Answers
  • When will your Cheetos sweetos be back out in stores? 1 Answers
Cheetos Sweetos Caramel Flavored Puffs

Start your review of Cheetos Sweetos Caramel Flavored Puffs!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
These are a tasty treat for when you're craving something sweet! The texture is light and airy, just what you'd expect from a puffed snack, and there is a nice caramel flavor, subtly sweet without being overpowering. In terms of texture and flavor, this snack actually kind of reminds me of Waffle Crisp or Honey Comb, which I used to eat as a kid, so it's kind of nostalgic as well. ☺
Tonya M.
Caledonia, MS
My new favorite sweet snack! Buttery, caramel goodness with a little saltiness and a lot of puffy crunch! I love the taste. Only problem I have with them is the same with regular Cheetos...they get stuck in my teeth. I can overlook that because they're delicious!
Briana J.
1,137 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are SO ridiculously good. They used to be seasonal and only came out during the holidays, so when I saw them "new" in stores I was sooo excited! They're sweet with just the slightest hint of salt and they're so puffy crunchy. Definitely try these.
Tiffani M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I found these at my local Dollar general and decided I wanted to give them a try. They're definitely delicious. Or maybe I should say addictive. And for a big bag, you're only paying a little under $2, which is good.
Cindy H.
La Follette, TN
It's already discontinued? I just found them!
I'm hooked, like 12-step group hooked!
I bought 4 bags YESTERDAY!

Don't leave me now!
Morgan T.
Madison, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are really good they like melt in your mouth, they are very sweet. I think I like the cinnamon a little more but these are so good too. I guess it comes down to if you prefer cinnamon or Carmel
Hannah M.
Maryville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so tasty! Surprisingly good. The caramel flavor is on point, but you definitely taste the distinct Cheetos puff texture behind the flavoring. A great buy. Any Cheetos fan will love these!
Kelly F.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Omg these are unexpectedly goood! Lol they are so delicious and addicting! I love how light yet crunchy each bite is. Def a must buy!
Erika C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I just bought a bag at Walmart and am sad to see that it was discontinued, they are crunchy and light and tasted like caramel.
Rebecca B.
Gibson , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These Cheetos are delicious they have just enough carmel taste no chessey taste either I could eat these all day long!