CHEETOS® Simply Puffs White Cheddar Jalapeno uploaded by Valerie K.CHEETOS® Simply Puffs White Cheddar Jalapeno uploaded by Kara T.

BY CHEETOS®

At Simply, our snacks are made with ingredients you can feel good about, and come from the brands you love. We call this Pure Deliciousness.While the spicy kick does the zesty tango on your tongue, the smoothness of real cheese will melt in your mouth. see more...

Valerie K.
Nashville, TN
Obsessed is a understatement for how I feel about these Cheetos. They're the only chips I be buying for the rest of my life! Watch out because you will eat the entire bag if you're not careful, like me! Oh well! I had to mention these in my March favorites video because I kept buying them and felt like I needed to bring more awareness to their greatness. Because of that video I've had so many people reach out to me telling me they too are now obsessed! I think these are way better than hot cheetos AND they have no artificial colors or preservatives. I'm not GF but if you are these are too! If you have tried these yet go do yourself a flavor and buy these your next trip to the store!!
Shannon S.
Flint, MI
All the cheesy deliciousness of Cheetos without the neon orange finger stains. It's a win win situation. While they do taste slightly different than the original puffed Cheetos, they are still tasty. I generally purchase these ones because I like not leaving orange finger prints as evidence of my snack attacks.
Larissa D.
Gastonia, NC
I am OBSESSED!!!! These are the only chips that I’ll eat! They are my absolute favorite! I love the spiciness and cheesiness of it! They are so good, I end of eat the whole bag. Oops! If you haven’t tried these, you need to ASAP! CHEETOS® Simply Puffs White Cheddar Jalapeno
Angie R.
Glenn Dale, MD
THREE words I LOVE THESE! Like they are sooooo good & addicting honestly taste better than regular cheetos a plus it’s not super spicy it’s tolerable which is important for me. Love that there puffs instead of hard and too crunchy recommend totally worth trying! 💚 Them being organic is the icing.
Carly E.
Lexington, KY
I have been a Cheetos fan since I was a child. When the Simply Puffs came out, I immediately wanted to try them. They are delicious and healthier than other brands!
Lizzie S.
Ames, IA
I wanted to like these but I actually didn’t. The texture is really great but the jalapeño flavor overpowers the white cheddar flavor and I wish that flavor was more distinct!
Sarah L.
Everett, WA
These a great! The jalapeño flavor is subtle so you don’t taste it at first. It sneaks up on you. I just found these a few months back and they have quickly become one of my favorite go to comfort snacks. I try not to keep them in my house becasue they are sooooo addictive.
Indri D.
Man this thing is so addicting. This is no MSG Cheetos. Love spiciness and cheesiness. Once i ate this I couldn’t‘ stop. Bought this almost every week. This is the best cheetos from all variant. My favorite so far
Olivia C.
San Antonio, TX
These are so good!! I thought they would be spicy but they aren't. They taste like normal chips so they satisfy my chip cravings. They are a lot healthier than normal chips so I don't feel guilty about eating them. I will continue to buy them again and again.
Kara T.
Sugar Land, TX
Just bought this bag yesterday from Kroger and it is almost gone!! I simply cannot put these down. They taste amazing. If you like anything jalapeño flavored, please give these a try!!! You will not regret them.

Target