Food & SnacksPrepared FoodsPackaged Meals & SidesCHEETOS®
Cheetos Sauce Bold & Cheesy Cheddar Mac'N Cheese

Cheetos Sauce Bold & Cheesy Cheddar Mac'N Cheese

by CHEETOS®

Our Rice-A-Roni products combine rice, pasta, and the perfect mix of seasonings to create delicious, family pleasing side dishes and main dish recipes.

Ingredients
Wheat Flour , Whey , Cheddar Cheese ( Milk , Cultures , Salt , Enzymes ) , Salt , Palm Oil , Canola Oil , Maltodextrin , Natural Flavor And Artificial Flavor , Whey Protein Concentrate , Corn Syrup Solids , Modified Corn Starch , Cultured Nonfat Buttermilk , Lactic Acid , Citric Acid , Monosodium Glutamate , Yellow 6 , Autolyzed Yeast Extract , Hydrolyzed Soy Protein , Blue Cheese ( Milk , Cultures , Salt , Enzymes ) , Guar Gum , Xanthan Gum , Iron , Niacinamide , Disodium Guanylate , Disodium Inosinate , Thiamine Mononitrate , Riboflavin , Folic Acid .

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cheetos Sauce Bold & Cheesy Cheddar Mac'N Cheese!
winfield, IL
Cheetos Sauce Bold & Cheesy Cheddar Mac'N Cheese uploaded by Erika K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love cheetos, so when I found out these were being made I was excited and couldn't wait to find it in the store. It took a while but finally got it! It's a pretty good price for it too. I made a box last night for dinner. I love the spiral noodle shape of it. Took about 10 minutes to make (I like softer pasta vs. al dente). After I mixed everything together, it smelled SO good just like you opened a bag of the actual chips. The color is definitely as bright and bold as the chip too! After the first bite, it tasted just like the chips too! Couldn't believe it. It was silky and smooth and cheesy and super delicious! The portion was perfect too. I'm very happy with this item! I'm so glad I bought 3 boxes! Can't wait til I run out so I can buy more! Can't go wrong with Cheetos and Chester Cheetah!
Lake Forest, CA
Cheetos Sauce Bold & Cheesy Cheddar Mac'N Cheese uploaded by Kim R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Who, in their right mind, does not love Cheetos.!? Who, in their right mind, does not love macaroni!? Whomever discovered this Cheeto macaroni thing is GENIUS! This love child of Cheetos and macaroni is absolutely DELICIOUS!! I don’t understand all of the reviews that are complaining about the clumpiness (yes, I know that's not a word, but for the sake of this review, stay with me here—focus!) of the cheese sauce! I mean, if you don’t have the wherewithal to mix the cheese sauce with WARM milk and butter GRADUALLY, instead of just DUMPING it all in the pot and hoping for a miracle, then the problem lies within YOU and NOT the box of macaroni, people!! It says MIX WELL for a reason! Apparently, the problem is not with the product, but instead is with the people - the people looking to blame something or someone other than themselves! If you follow the directions, and make sure it's thoroughly mixed WHILST WARM (which means you WILL have to work FAST and diligently, as the pot will not stay warm and wait around on you to get with the program!), then you'll have a better success and good, delicious, macaroni! Now, there’s my secret that I incorporated in order to make it with MORE flavor and creaminess that my family absolutely loves, which made it a total GAME CHANGER! However, even without my secret weapon, it’s STILL delicious in it’s own right. One free tip I will give is if you are one who wants a less bland taste and more of a bolder flavor, then add a dash of salt or salt substance to wake up or enhance the final product and bring out the boldness of the flavors. Also, let’s not forget, this is quick and easy and in a matter of minutes, you get to enjoy a bowl of cheesy, Cheeto-y macaroni and cheese goodness in a bowl! If you’ve still git questions, I’ve got your answers — YES, the flavor is bold! YES, the flavor is cheesy!! YES, the final product is delicious!! YES, you should try it!!Cheetos Mac'N Cheese Bold And Cheesy Flavor 5.9oz
Excelsior Spg, MO
I am so excited that Cheetos came out with their own Mac. It feels so nostalgic. I think the flavor of this product is great but is a little artificial tasting for adult taste. I will definitely purchase this again, but it is not my favorite brand.
Purchased at: Walmart
I've tried both the other cheeto flavors and they were really good. This one really wasnt, it tastes like a regular mac n cheese, and not even a good one. Dont waste your time on this one, you'll just end up disappointed.
Oakley, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Compré estos macarrones con queso pensando que sería delicioso pero nada que ver con el sabor a cheetos no me gustaron siento que saben a plástico, no lo volvería a comprar prefiero los tradicionales.
Cedar Bluff, VA
I love these. They have a great taste, just like Cheetos. I will crush up Cheetos and mix with Panko as a bread crumb topping. It isn’t healthy by any means, but we also don’t eat it every day either.
Bon Aqua, TN
Tastes just like Cheetos. This is a fun way to get people to eat their mac and cheese. The noodles are spirals and not a flat noodle.
Mission, TX
The chettos flavor is not the traditional one, these macaroni are spicier and somewhat tasteless, they lack a little more flavor. Easy to prepare and fast
Saskatoon, SK
At first I was super excited to try this product. I will say I was thrown off by the vibrant orange color and not a fan of the smell, however after trying it I was surprised.. it’s not the best I’ve ever had, but it’s not the worst thing ever. I recommend people that enjoy cheetos at least try it, but don’t go out and buy a case.

Looking for your answer?