CHEETOS® Puffs FLAMIN Hot® Reduced Fat Cheese Flavoured Snacks uploaded by Wil M.CHEETOS® Puffs FLAMIN Hot® Reduced Fat Cheese Flavoured Snacks uploaded by Meg M.

BY CHEETOS® #43 in Chips

Kathy N.
Gardena , CA
These puffs are delightful and flavorful. I don't like really hot foods so these were really hot but were also tasty. I bought them for a family member and he loves them! I can eat a few before my mouth is too much on fire but I enjoyed them. My son has to hold himself back from eating 1/2 a bag at once! I had to order them online because the local store doesn't carry them (they do carry the crunchy).
Sarah L.
Everett , WA
My love for hot Cheetos is crazy. It’s my favorite comfort food. I love the spicy with the Cheeto texture. Road trips or moments of comfort this is definitely my go to. It’s not healthy by any means but when you’re going for comfort you don’t look for healthy. Again this is something I try to keep out of the house just like the simply white puff jalapeño Cheetos. Yum!!
Kay L.
This is better than the original Flamin’ Hot Cheetos, in my opinion. I like that it has more flavor than the original. I also like the puffy texture more than the crunchy texture. This is a definitely a guilty pleasure of mine and I try not to eat it often because it’s not very healthy for you.
Natalia H.
Orlando, FL
I love these! I think I love them even more than regular Flammin’ Hot Cheetos just cause they’re puffs lol same great taste though which is amazing! I love that even though they are really spicy (especially when you eat a lot of them at a time) they still have a super delicious cheesy taste
Gina L.
These puffs are even better than the original hot cheetos. Hot cheetos are my guilty pleasure and I try so hard to limit my consumption. These are supposedly reduced fat which means they're healthy, right? Same great taste and in my opinion, even hotter than the original
Alexandria M.
Surprise
So y’all already know what’s going on. These are so mf good! I grew up with these they’re crunchy very tasty and alittle touch of spice. The price is amazing💸 I just don’t like how they get stuck on my teeth !😂but overall, you know sis can’t deny liking them I love them !
Malij S.
1961 Stowe Ave San Jose
I love these Cheetos they taste really good and these Cheetos are not really spicy like hot Cheetos or just Cheetos which is good because sometimes you are not in the mood of something like hot Cheetos so that’s why these are better because the spiciness is minimum.
Erin B.
Culver City, CA
I just had hot Cheetos 2 days ago. Thought they would taste better but I can't taste anything at the moment but when I can. Watch out you Cheetos I'm coming for you. On my at the price of $2-$3 yay CHEETOS® Crunchy Flamin' Hot® Cheese Flavored Snacks
Jackeline C.
Bloomington, CA
I love hot Cheetos as much as they make my stomach hurt after eating I can honestly never get enough of them, they just have the perfect amount of chili in them that I just go nuts! I always have to have a water bottle next to me though lol
kourt r.
Omaha, NE
These chips are SO addicting! Once I start I can't stop. Downside is the only bags they sell these in are small then a normal size bag. But probably because if you eat too many of these in one setting it might hurt your stomach. Super yummy though!
Fernanda P.
santiago
i just see this on vids I want to try bc they look so yummyyy
Leisha C.