CHEETOS® Puffs FLAMIN Hot® Reduced Fat Cheese Flavoured Snacks uploaded by Wil M.CHEETOS® Puffs FLAMIN Hot® Reduced Fat Cheese Flavoured Snacks uploaded by Meg M.

BY CHEETOS® #38 in Chips

Gaby F.
Bakersfield, CA
CHEETOS® Puffs FLAMIN Hot® Reduced Fat Cheese Flavoured Snacks its the by far my best spicy chip snack! I compare it with other spicy chips by the tastes. The ingredients by the spicyness and texture , i buy these at any gas stations and at Walmart. I recommend these cheetos to everyone thats loves spicy chips🤤😜
Gabriela M.
I bought these by accident and thought they were going to be the ones that aren’t spicy but I tried it anyways and I do love them. In my opinion I don’t really like spicy chips because I get hot and sweaty but if you don’t have a problem with spicy things I would totally recommend this.
Malij S.
1961 Stowe Ave San Jose
I love these Cheetos they taste really good and these Cheetos are not really spicy like hot Cheetos or just Cheetos which is good because sometimes you are not in the mood of something like hot Cheetos so that’s why these are better because the spiciness is minimum.
adriana f.
mission, TX
these are just like hotcheetos but puffier and bigger amd honestly they are good to me because when you have braces and they got tightened your whole mouth is gonna hirt even chewing so you buy these and actually its delicious and causes no pain whats so ever
Stephanie P.
Hesperia, CA
These are probably my favorite, the puffs. The spice isn’t the same or taste the same as regular hot cheetohs these have more flavor and the size of each puff is cool I would eat these either alone or add lime and or chamoy.
Alina M.
Port St Lucie, FL
I started eating these chips when I moved from California to Florida. Florida does not carry baked hot cheetos, at least no where I can find them. So I decided to try these and these satisfied my craving for wanting my baked hot cheetos. I will say that they are hot but it's pretty normal now for someone who has been eating hot cheetos her whole life. I do wish more came in the bag though, it seems like half the bag is full of air more than anything.
Mikaela S.
West Berlin
Super delicious especially if you love a little heat to your food. You just can’t buy one bag either! When you have the flaming hot Cheetos you are going to fall in love and want to buy them every time you go to the store
Lukerysha G.
Indianapolis
This brand never disappoints. I can eat the whole bad in like 15 or 20 min probably less time then that. I love hot chips and these are my all time favorite. I think everyone should try these they are soo cheap and good.
Jenna C.
If you love spicy food like me, you’re going to love these. It has a delicious spicy cheesy taste to them. It leaves powder on your fingers but overall the taste is really good. It has a nice airy texture, that I love.
Samantha M.
These are really good but I just hate the texture it's just so weird to me but it is really good so I guess it pays off I would recommend this to anyone and I would give them to anyone to try them because they are good
Sydnee G.
Oklahoma City
What is your favorite spicy snack? I am looking for new ones to try!! My current favorite is CHEETOS® Puffs FLAMIN Hot® Reduced Fat Cheese Flavoured Snacks!! I also occasionally indulge in Samyang Ramen / Spicy Chicken Roasted Noodles, but it’s SO unhealthy.....
Fernanda P.
santiago
i just see this on vids I want to try bc they look so yummyyy
Leisha C.