BY CHEETOS® #47 in Chips

Cheetos Puffs Cheese Flavored Snacks: Cheesy puffs snack perfect for sharing with your friends Share the bag with friends to bring the fun to a party Gluten free see more...

• Crunchy Cheetos or Cheeto puffs?30 Answers
  • How many flavors are there?3 Answers
  • One must go (choose wisely): Broccoli or CHEETOS® Puffs Cheese ...2 Answers
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
I have never known a child who did not love these. And because they are soft a few can even be given to a toddler.
Personally I like them. I like that they are fairly soft but they still have a nice crunch to them. They have a good taste also.
They aren't expensive so I do recommend these to everyone especially toddlers. You can find them in any grocery store or gas station.
Cheryl S.
Saint George
I love Cheetos cheese puffs they have a nice crispy texture that melts in your mouth with a classic salty cheese flavor. Of course the cheese does coat your fingers but that's one of the best parts licking it off after the puffs are gone for a dose of pure cheese bliss. No other cheese puffs brand comes close to Cheetos for pure cheese flavor. They are the best.
Juan B.
Holland, OH
Cheetos Puffs are great for a mid day snack. The cheesy taste is crunchy first and if you don’t chew, it’ll slowly start to melt. The puffs are cool for guest when you’re hosting a party or event.
Martha A.
Long Beach
My son love these chips so much. He gets so excited when he sees the bag because he know that it’s snack time and that he’s getting the best Cheetos in the world. I enjoy these myself, it’s such a great product I would recommend this to everyone.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Probably one of my least healthy snacks, but wow do they taste good. They almost disappear in your mouth and have a fake cheese flavor but it is so addicting. Plus the price at the store or gas station on these is really cheap.
Ani B.
San Jose
I love Cheetos Puffs so much! It’s my favourite snack in the whole world. I love munching on these cheesy delicious melt in the mouth puffs while catching up with the latest episode of Supernatural or Jane the Virgin. I simply cannot stop myself from reaching out for a bag of Cheetos everytime I’m at the supermarket! Definitely a recommendation from me!
Milange J.
This is my favorite snack. When you put it in your mouth it melts. It’s inexpensive, you could get it at your local corner store or super market. One of the cons is , it gets stuck on the bottom of your teeth.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Morgan B.
Plano, TX
I love this product because it makes me happy. It always worth spending my money on. The product never fails to make my money worth spending. I love love love this and and extremely happy for the inventors!
Geraldine T.
Union City, NJ
Omg i love it ! Uno de mis favoritos me encanta sentarme a ver tv con una bolsa de estos son súper deliciosos me encantan.. se disuelven rápido en tu boca son súper suaves y llenos de queso. Los amo :)
Taylor H.
Birmingham, AL
Crunchy Cheetos or Cheeto puffs?
Arielle G.
Hot, original, or puffed which do you prefer?
Sabrina A.
Is this good half time snack? Or party snack?
Angela j.
Have anyone tried the flamin hot puffs as yet.
Rachel F.
Boonsboro, MD
Where are Cheetos the cheapest? Which store?