BY CHEETOS®

CHEETOS® snacks are the much-loved cheesy treats that are fun for everyone! You just can’t eat a CHEETOS® snack without licking the signature “cheetle” off your fingertips. And wherever the CHEETOS® brand and CHESTER CHEETAH® go, cheesy smiles are sure to follow.

INGREDIENTS: Enriched Corn Meal (Corn Meal, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Thaimin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid) Vegetable Oil ( Corn, Canola, and/or Sunflower Oil), Cheese Seasoning (Whey, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Canola Oil, Maltodextrin (Made from Corn), Natural and Artificial Flavor, Salt, Whey Protein Concentrate, Monosodium Glutamate, Lactatic Acid, Citric Acid, Artificial Color (Yellow 6), and Salt.
CONTAINS MILK INGREDIENT

paige w.
These Cheetos taste great (not the most nutritious, though)! They are light, airy, and tasty. I prefer these to the thin Cheetos, but if you like a crunch, I would stick to those. I like CHEETOS® Simply White Cheddar Puffs the most, though. They are a bit healthier (still not good for you) and I prefer the flavor.
Alisa S.
Statesville, NC
These are so addicting it’s not even funny!! I have to literally restrain myself from eating almost an entire bag because they’re so good! Crunchy and cheesy, yet light like a cloud in your mouth is how I would describe these. Plus that cheesy goodness that covers your fingers is amazing. I grew up eating these, and there is no comparison. Hands down the best cheese puff out there!
Cheryl S.
St George, UT
I love Cheetos cheese puffs they have a nice crispy texture that melts in your mouth with a classic salty cheese flavor. Of course the cheese does coat your fingers but that's one of the best parts licking it off after the puffs are gone for a dose of pure cheese bliss. No other cheese puffs brand comes close to Cheetos for pure cheese flavor. They are the best.
Aimee B.
Po box 34
These are great especially for young children like babies who are just learning to eat adult type foods because these are so soft and the children have less like of a chance to choke on them since they are soft so I highly recommend for anyone who has young children or babies also any adult who likes Cheetos all come on now they're all so good
Dyanna M.
mira loma
This is perfect for party, kids enjoy this even more with cheese, I have braces and these are the only chips I can eat without damage my braces, it taste really good and they are big, I definitely recommend this product get it family size is more fun for party!!!
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
I have never known a child who did not love these. And because they are soft a few can even be given to a toddler.
Personally I like them. I like that they are fairly soft but they still have a nice crunch to them. They have a good taste also.
They aren't expensive so I do recommend these to everyone especially toddlers. You can find them in any grocery store or gas station.
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
My boys and I love these! They're a great snack for the middle of the day for kids or with a sandwich as a lunch. I myself hate that they tend to be greasy and stick in your teeth! Not a fan of that part. These are the best brand of cheese puffs because they're packed with flavor.
Courtney C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Cheetos are one of our family's favorite snack foods.  They're almost universally loved by our friends so when it's time to choose a picnic side we always choose Cheetos.  They're crispy and light and if you're not careful you'll eat the whole bag in a sitting!
Brandy D.
Central Point
A must have with kiddos around. These cheesy puff Cheetos are little kid friendly all the way up to the adults. Once you open a bag they are so hard to stop snacking on. Cheetos are a must have in our pantry at all times with 4 kiddos and all our  friends.
B L.
Marietta
Best thing ever! Terrible for you but great to eat! They are good when you only need a couple because if not it it terrible for you! It is incomparable because it my absolute favorite! It is my go to chips brand! I would definiatly recommended it to everyone
Taylor H.
Birmingham, AL
Crunchy Cheetos or Cheeto puffs?
Arielle G.
Hot, original, or puffed which do you prefer?
Sabrina A.
Is this good half time snack? Or party snack?
Angela j.
Have anyone tried the flamin hot puffs as yet.