BY CHEETOS®

CHEETOS® snacks are the much-loved cheesy treats that are fun for everyone! You just can’t eat a CHEETOS® snack without licking the signature “cheetle” off your fingertips. And wherever the CHEETOS® brand and CHESTER CHEETAH® go, cheesy smiles are sure to follow.

INGREDIENTS: Enriched Corn Meal (Corn Meal, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Thaimin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid) Vegetable Oil ( Corn, Canola, and/or Sunflower Oil), Cheese Seasoning (Whey, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Canola Oil, Maltodextrin (Made from Corn), Natural and Artificial Flavor, Salt, Whey Protein Concentrate, Monosodium Glutamate, Lactatic Acid, Citric Acid, Artificial Color (Yellow 6), and Salt.
CONTAINS MILK INGREDIENT

Celia R.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Purchased at: Publix
Cheetos puffs cheese Flavoured sancks son riquisimos son unos de mi snack favorito ,estan a la venta en diferentes y convenientes tamaños yo los encuentro en variadas tiendas su precio varia pero hay empaques bien economicos contienen queso y son bien esponjosos riquisimos
Shree P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are the original and so so great! This is how I discovered my love for puff chips! I would totally recommend for those adults who don't want that extra crunch or are looking for something soft yet delicious to eat!
krystal h.
Jasper, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Cheeto Puffs are my absolute favorite food/snack. I have loved them since I was little and honestly I wish I could be some kind of brand ambassador for the chips! I always pick these up when i'm grocery shopping!
Jaimie S.
Black River, NY
Purchased at: Target
This is my favorite secret. Puffs are way better than the hard, little crunchy ones. They’re so light, airy and cheesy. I love the cheese dust on my fingers, it’s honestly probably the best part about Cheetos.
paige w.
These Cheetos taste great (not the most nutritious, though)! They are light, airy, and tasty. I prefer these to the thin Cheetos, but if you like a crunch, I would stick to those. I like CHEETOS® Simply White Cheddar Puffs the most, though. They are a bit healthier (still not good for you) and I prefer the flavor.
Amber G.
Conroe, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
These are great for when your baby is teething or just had like two teeth and of course for any other age. Its just they love them and they won't choke on them bc they pretty much melt.
Emma H.
Canton, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Everyone in my family love Cheetos we fight over the bag. I honestly don’t think they make a big enough bag cause we get a new one once a week! Cheesy fingers is part of the fun!
Alisa S.
Statesville, NC
These are so addicting it’s not even funny!! I have to literally restrain myself from eating almost an entire bag because they’re so good! Crunchy and cheesy, yet light like a cloud in your mouth is how I would describe these. Plus that cheesy goodness that covers your fingers is amazing. I grew up eating these, and there is no comparison. Hands down the best cheese puff out there!
Cheryl S.
St George, UT
I love Cheetos cheese puffs they have a nice crispy texture that melts in your mouth with a classic salty cheese flavor. Of course the cheese does coat your fingers but that's one of the best parts licking it off after the puffs are gone for a dose of pure cheese bliss. No other cheese puffs brand comes close to Cheetos for pure cheese flavor. They are the best.
Aimee B.
Po box 34
These are great especially for young children like babies who are just learning to eat adult type foods because these are so soft and the children have less like of a chance to choke on them since they are soft so I highly recommend for anyone who has young children or babies also any adult who likes Cheetos all come on now they're all so good
Taylor H.
Birmingham, AL
Crunchy Cheetos or Cheeto puffs?
Arielle G.
Hot, original, or puffed which do you prefer?
Sabrina A.
Is this good half time snack? Or party snack?
Angela j.
Have anyone tried the flamin hot puffs as yet.