BY CHEETOS® #47 in Chips

Cheetos Puffs Cheese Flavored Snacks: Cheesy puffs snack perfect for sharing with your friends Share the bag with friends to bring the fun to a party Gluten free see more...

• Crunchy Cheetos or Cheeto puffs?30 Answers
  • How many flavors are there?2 Answers
  • One must go (choose wisely): Broccoli or CHEETOS® Puffs Cheese ...1 Answers
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
I have never known a child who did not love these. And because they are soft a few can even be given to a toddler.
Personally I like them. I like that they are fairly soft but they still have a nice crunch to them. They have a good taste also.
They aren't expensive so I do recommend these to everyone especially toddlers. You can find them in any grocery store or gas station.
Martha A.
Long Beach
My son love these chips so much. He gets so excited when he sees the bag because he know that it’s snack time and that he’s getting the best Cheetos in the world. I enjoy these myself, it’s such a great product I would recommend this to everyone.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Probably one of my least healthy snacks, but wow do they taste good. They almost disappear in your mouth and have a fake cheese flavor but it is so addicting. Plus the price at the store or gas station on these is really cheap.
Ani B.
San Jose
I love Cheetos Puffs so much! It’s my favourite snack in the whole world. I love munching on these cheesy delicious melt in the mouth puffs while catching up with the latest episode of Supernatural or Jane the Virgin. I simply cannot stop myself from reaching out for a bag of Cheetos everytime I’m at the supermarket! Definitely a recommendation from me!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Morgan B.
Plano, TX
I love this product because it makes me happy. It always worth spending my money on. The product never fails to make my money worth spending. I love love love this and and extremely happy for the inventors!
Geraldine T.
Union City, NJ
Omg i love it ! Uno de mis favoritos me encanta sentarme a ver tv con una bolsa de estos son súper deliciosos me encantan.. se disuelven rápido en tu boca son súper suaves y llenos de queso. Los amo :)
Lily A.
Los Angeles
I don't know how it's possible but Cheetos Puffs taste better than the skinny Cheetos. From the crunch, you hear when you bit into it to the extra Cheetos you get out of the Puff, it's a delightful snack that makes snack options for gatherings complete! At every get together I've been to this year, the Cheetos Puff bag has always had people returning to the food table repeatedly.
Jessica L.
San Manuel , AZ
My daughter can literally eat a bag of these herself!! They're super messy but she absolutely loves them as a fast snack! They dissolve easily and aren't super crunchy and shard like other chips.
Kate K.
Clarkston, MI
These are my favorite childhood snacks and will always be. They get your fingers a little messy, but they taste insanely good. They are sold pretty much anywhere and are very cheap for their strong and flavorful taste.
Taylor H.
Birmingham, AL
Crunchy Cheetos or Cheeto puffs?
Arielle G.
Hot, original, or puffed which do you prefer?
Sabrina A.
Is this good half time snack? Or party snack?
Angela j.
Have anyone tried the flamin hot puffs as yet.
Rachel F.
Boonsboro, MD
Where are Cheetos the cheapest? Which store?