BY CHEETOS®

Cheetos Puffs Cheese Flavored Snacks: Cheesy puffs snack perfect for sharing with your friends Share the bag with friends to bring the fun to a party Gluten free see more...

Leigh M.
These are by far my favorite thing to snack on. These have been my favorite since I was a little girl and I have continued to eat and love the taste of these great snacks. They're puffy and light and they taste super cheesy! I feel like when I am packing them for snacks, I always pack less than I would of any other chip because of how fluffy they are. This is really nice if you're trying to balance any unhealthy snacks you like to eat with health foods!
Y J.
These are the best snacks to go to on a hot beach day... Anybody say BEACH PLEASE!!!! I would need about 5 3.75 oz bags or just settle for larger size. You have the cheese residue just collecting on your fingers as you take over the world of Cheetos Puffs. The best part is licking the gooey cheese off in complete satisfaction as you crumble the empty bag to trash it. Remember no littering on the beach...
Gwynedolyn P.
Union City, CA
I love puffs! Original is my favorite, but the puffs I love. I like when the puffs melt in your mouth. It's almost like ice cream, but in chips form. You place the chips in your mouth and you wait for it to melt. My favorite part. I like that it is very cheesy as well! It isn't the healthiest option to have, but it is my go-to chips!
Jacqueline G.
Burbank, CA
This snack is great to munch on while sitting by the pool or just watching television. Really crunchy and cheesy in comparison to other similar products. I always buy my stash from COSTCO as it's cheaper there compared to WALMART and Safeway. Definitely recommending it to other people! I know you'll love it the way I do!
Julia F.
This bag is huge and these puffs are enjoyed by my 3 yrs old for a snack sometimes. I wouldn't say they are healthy but they are cheesey delicious and I have been buying these for years. The party size is the way to go because u get more bang for your buck they stay fresh if I'm u seal the bag with a food saver clip.
Dana D.
Campbellsvlle, KY
My favorite version of Cheetos, by far. Light, crispy, cheesy… so good! I like the crunchy Cheetos, but when I was little, my great aunt always had cheese balls at her house, and these remind me of those days with her. They are always fresh and perfect. Cheetos hit the ball out of the park with these!!
Adriana L.
Ukiah, CA
My ultimate favorite snack! You can always add to them, and enhance the cheesy flavor! I love spicy food, therefore I love to top it with hot sauce! When I want something cheesy, I buy nacho cheese and dip! Great for younger kids to snack on, since they are easily able to chew on them!
Kelly T.
Cheeto puffs are a great snack, to go, work, and home.
Sometimes your hands will get stuck with cheese bits from the snack. I constantly buy this snack because it is affordable. I would recommend for children because the bag says it is made of natural cheese and it is not artificial.
Avani P.
These are so unhealthy, but they're so much fun to eat. My biggest concern was always getting cheese flakes on my clothes. I always had to avoid these if I was somewhere I couldn't be a messy eater. After eating these, I would always have a clump of cheese stuck on my fingers.
Jackie R.
My son is in love with Cheetos Puffs! I can't pass them in the grocery store without grabbing them or my son throws a fit. The smaller bag is the perfect size to hold him over in the car on long drives. These are the perfect puffy texture and they just melt in your mouth.
Taylor H.
Birmingham, AL
Crunchy Cheetos or Cheeto puffs?
Arielle G.
Hot, original, or puffed which do you prefer?
Sabrina A.
Is this good half time snack? Or party snack?
Angela j.
Have anyone tried the flamin hot puffs as yet.
Rachel F.
Boonsboro, MD
Where are Cheetos the cheapest? Which store?