Cheetos Popcorn - 2.25oz, Popcorn

by Cheetos®

Introducing Cheetos Popcorn, bringing the delicious taste of Cheetos to a classic snacking favorite - popcorn! Cheetos Popcorn delivers all of the rich, smooth, cheesy flavor you know and love from classic Cheetos. Ready to go right out of the bag, it’s popcorn with an added boost of cheesy mischievous flavorful fun.​ Gender: unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cheetos Popcorn - 2.25oz, Popcorn!
How would you rate this product?
Natalie T.
Cheetos Popcorn - 2.25oz, Popcorn uploaded by Natalie T.
I really expected more from this popcorn. It taste like popcorn that was poured in a bag and someone put powder cheese on it. This don't even taste like cheetos cheese. I won't recommend or buy again. [product:cheetos-popcorn---2.25oz,-popcorn]
Shevon H.
Silverton, TX
1,117 reviews
Ok so I was hesitant to even try this but we were gifted some & it’s honestly not that bad!! Not necessarily something I would go out & buy to try it but maybe now I will. Tastes like a good mix between Cheeto puffs & popcorn
Stacks D.
Las Vegas, NV
Is officially my study snack as long as I don’t have to read a book. Cheesy is beyond not too salty, a non shareable snack. If you are a popcorn 🍿 connoisseur this is by far the snack for you!
Lisa J.
Purchased at: Walmart
We love a good cheese popcorn and Cheeto popcorn delivers! It’s always fresh and cheesy and good to the last pop! I paid $2.96 at Walmart for a bag. Recommend! #voxbox #influenster
Ellie W.
Murfreesboro, TN
Purchased at: Kroger
AMAZING!! As a lover of cheese snacks, I was excited to try this product when it first came out. I was not disappointed in the slightest! It combines the satisfying cheese flavor of request Cheetos with popcorn.
Pamela D.
Cheetos Popcorn is a delightful way to get your cheesy fix. This mix contains cheese popcorn and Cheetos curls. The popcorn is a little more sturdy than other popcorn so there is less popcorn crumbs.
Dee S.
Temple Hills, MD
HEY DIVAS & DOLLS. LISTEN HERE, I AM THE ULTIMATE FOODIE BY HEART AND I LOVE TO SNACK. THIS RIGHT HERE IS AH-MAZING. THEY HAVE JUST THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF A BLASTING OF CHEDDAR ON EACH OF THEM AND THEY ARE VERY ADDICTIVE. I WILL WARN YOU THAT YOUR FINGERS WILL BE HEAVILY STAINED FROM ALL OF THE CHEETO GOODNESS BUT TRUST ME, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PUT THE BAG DOWN.
Bianca M.
Punta Gorda, FL
One of the best ready to eat pop corns out there. It has tasty lol, the other ones out there, to me, don’t have much taste to it, and this one has just enough.
Kiara M.
Baker, LA
Cheetos Popcorn - 2.25oz, Popcorn uploaded by Kiara M.
Cheetos Popcorn - 2.25oz, Popcorn uploaded by Kiara M.
It’s ok! Not better than the ones in the CHRISTmas tin. I prefer the white cheddar and flammin hot. Not really cheesy. I wouldn’t buy again but if it was offered and that’s all I had then it’s ok

Looking for your answer?