BY CHEETOS®

Cheetos Cheese Cheese Puffs 7.75 oz

Jenny D.
Jenny D.
These are the best Cheetos they make.  I have been looking for some that would be comparable to the Cheesy Checkers ones they had back in the 90s because those were my favorite!  They were shaped like a checkerboard and had holes in it but they tasted 10 times better than regular puff cheetos or the crunchy ones.  They were a good in the middle kind of crunch.  Ever since I have been buying any new "shapes" of Cheetos that I see hoping that they will be similar and I had high hopes for these.  Oh boy they are so good.  They are almost identical to the checker ones and it's basically a nostalgic experience eating them!
Topeka P.
Topeka P.
I am a BIG CHEETOS HEAD! I recently bought some and I LOVE the way it tastes. Sometimes when I buy the regular Cheetos puffs it leaves like a salty left over taste in my mouth as soon as I have about 5 of them where I instantly want to put the chips down. But for some reason with these, I guess the amount of air when you bite into it leaves the chip tasting and feeling a whole lot lighter than the regular cheetos. Maybe it's the amount of ingredients they place into the chip is what makes it taste better. Anyway, I suggest these to everyone who likes cheetos!
Genesee M.
Genesee M.
Pasadena , CA
These were a slight disappointment. Cheetos came out with "Paws" a while back and they were so good! The chip was thicker and had a lot more cheese flavor. These were shells of their former glory. But if you like light and airy cheese puffs, these are for you!
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Aiken, SC
Blast from the past!! I remember eating these when I was a kid back in the 90s. I saw them in store a couple of weeks ago and felt 10 again. Bought them and they were that same cheesy snack I remembered. The ONLY difference I noticed is in comparison to the 90s version these aren't as big and puffy. But I can totally look past that bc the flavor is still great.
Janet s.
Janet s.
Reno, NV
I wasn't very happy with these chips, the paw is what did it for me. It was tiny and skinny I was expecting a puffy paw. Now I understand that if they made the paw puffier we wouldn't get as many chips in the bag but honestly, I don't think I would mind. The flavor is the same, cheesy and delicious but I would not buy these again.
Alyssa Q.
Alyssa Q.
Corpus Christi, TX
OMG I remember eating these when I was little and I loved them so much I mean not only because they were cheetos but also because they were paw shaped... I'm definitely going to go look for these have not seen them in my local grocery store
Tyler J.
Tyler J.
My daughter loves these ! They are super soft, softer than the usual Cheetos . They have amazing Cheetos flavor, only down side they get stuck in your teeth pretty easily. But I definitely recommend buying these for your littles.
Lee Y.
Lee Y.
Minneapolis, MN
They taste about the same as cheetos puffs! My daughter is a huge fan of this. I think they are also very good. The only difference I would say is the design that they made for the cheetos other than that it is about the same and nothing different. Still a good choice of snack if your children likes something fun!
Jo-Vonne L.
Jo-Vonne L.
Not as good as they used to be. Not enough cheese and smaller than the original ones. Kind of disappointed in this product. At least give me more cheese. The price isn't bad but I need the old taste back.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Worthington, MN
The cheesiest & best Cheetos you can buy! Just the right crunch with that melt in your mouth puff to finish. I loved the Paws as a kid & I wish I could say these were replicas of that recipe, but they are a little bigger, puffier, & less cheesy. Still, I'd highly recommend these!
It's good?
Megan G.
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
Are these similar to the regular ones?
Jewel R.
Jewel R.
Las Vegas, NV
Wait! Am I crazy? When I was young, this was a thing. I don't think this is a new idea. Anyone else remember them?
Veniza J.
Veniza J.
This is so cute! Does it still taste the same? I want to try one!
Donnamarie L.