BY CHEETOS®

Tanya L.
Tanya L.
Bowmansville, NY
To the chips / crackers I have always been partial. Therefore, the composition is harmful, it will not stop me. (True kidney disease, namely, sand in the kidneys, I was stopped for several months, exactly until I cured everything).
Pros:
1. Very tasty and hearty.
2. Inexpensive price (the average package - 20 rubles, a small-10 rubles, a large-35 rubles)
3. They are soft, it is not necessary to gnaw them, as for example, lice chips.
4. Sometimes in packs come across different stickers.
Minuses:

1. The Composition

I repeat, the composition does not stop me, nowadays it's full of all sorts of dirty tricks.
Chips are very tasty, most of all I like pizza
Rheanna H.
Rheanna H.
I couldn't be more excited for these to come back on the shelf. These were my absolute favorite chips in the 80's. My best friend and I would go to the store and get a bag of these and play Mario 3 all night long. These are absolutely my childhood wrapped up in a little bag. I would certainly recommend. They taste just like they did back in 1988.
Socheath K.
Socheath K.
Long Beach, CA
Loooooooooove this one. Love the cut/shape of this brand cheetos. It's cute and fun, the paws are even better because I'm a dog lover. You can definitely taste the cheese. The wonderful thing about cheetos brand is their quality and that's the main reason why I continue to buy any of their cheese flavored chips. Paws, that's just a plus because it's fun but I wish I was getting a compete full bag for the money I'm spending on instead of half a bag.
Christina W.
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
Cheetos Paws haven't been in a store near me in awhile, and finally they made their comeback. The same great cheesy Cheetos taste, with the texture that's just right. Not as hard as a Cheeto but not as soft as a puff. The paw shape is just makes them more fun!
Annie P.
Annie P.
Macomb, IL
These are amazing! A little crunchier than normal Cheetos Puffs, but they are just as delicious. My nieces love them as well. They are not expensive, so they make a great snack food or lunch side. I hope they continue making these for a while so I can get my fill of them before they are gone for good!
Darian D.
Darian D.
Eugene
These are a great snack for kids! I've only ever seen smallish bags of these which is prefect for on the go! The flavor is super cheesy like original puffy cheetos, but because they are small the flavor intensifies! They do the typical cheese stain fingers, but other than that there is no complaints!
Krista A.
Krista A.
Niagara Falls, NY
Regular Cheetos are always my go to but when I heard about this fun shaped snack I immediately went to the store! A little tough to find but well worth the hunt! The bag could always use a few more but that doesn't decrease it's rating any less! I recommend any cheese lovers to try this product
Dasha i.
Dasha i.
These cheetos are bigger and the shape is very cute!  It is my first time trying these and my first impression is that they are very tasty.  The only downside is that with this particular type, there is a lot of fallout of cheese compared to similar chips.  I would recommend these to anyone.
Shaquita T.
Shaquita T.
Florence, MS
LOVE these!!!! I am a HUGE fan of Cheetos anyway, I love them but these little puffy paws... YUMM!! My daughter loved them a lot when she was a toddler, not so much now that she's almost 6. I could eat a huge bag and lick the cheese from my fingers. Beware, they do get stuck in you teeth though. lol!
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Fort Worth, TX
These are so adorable and add a fun twist on the regular cheetos. They taste the same and they're the same texture as a Cheeto Puff. My son thinks these are so funny so we usually purchase these instead of the regular Puffs. They're not pricey so it doesn't hurt our pockets.