BY CHEETOS®

Marlene H.
Yummy in my Tummy!!!! I first got these at 7 eleven to try out. And they were delicious. I think their better than regular puffs. They were affordable. I finally found them in Safeway, safeway always have great deals on chips. Try them their great!
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
t s.
At first I didn’t think I would like them but I finally tried them and love them! They taste better than the puffs, like they have more cheese flavor and they are a lot softer to chew. If you like puffs you’ll love these.
emily b.
Hahira, GA
I bought these because my dog is my baby and I love him so much. But when I opened the bag I saw that they are alot cheeser than the original ones and they are really addictive
Jasmine M.
These are good but they aren't as good as regular cheese puffs. it's unfortunate because these could be better. They honestly need more cheese and then they would be perfect.
Jessy C.
Madison M.
These are pretty neat and my son thinks so too. He loves the cheddar flavor and the fact it's made into paws. Recommend these to young kids who are learning shapes.
Nancy D.
I absolutely love Cheetos. Paws is one of my favorites because I can eat 28 and not feel so guilty as they are lower in calories compared to other chips. You can find them in most convenient stores and grocery stores. Though they aren’t the most economical chips out there, they are worth their price.
Kortney B.
Riverside, CA
These are so good and I love the little paw shapes. It’s weird their like a puff but a little harder and taste really cheesy! Only thing is there a little to hard for my taste and cut the roof of my mouth but other than that there ok
Tiffany V.
Lagrange, GA
What to say I love to eat these these are the most wonderful products that I’ve ever had I first found these at Walmart and I enjoyed every moment of buying them and then after that I ate every bit of that
Robin S.