CHEETOS® Oven Baked Flamin' Hot uploaded by Kati F.

BY CHEETOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Martha A.
Long Beach
These overvalued hot Cheetos are the best, I started eating them in high school because they were in the vending machine but I still eat them to this day they definitely taste less greasy and seem to be more spicy than the regular hot Cheetos. Everyone should definitely give these a try.
Danielle L.
Orange, CA
These are my guilty pleasure 😐. They’re really yummy! Once you start eating them, it’s hard to stop. They are just like the original, minus the grease. I just wish they were a little less red and a little more natural. CHEETOS® Oven Baked Flamin' Hot
Vanessa C.
Long Beach
These are my favorite Cheetos, I don’t think ima alone when I say I like these a whole lot better than the original. I just wish they were easier to find, I feel like enough stores carry them but they don’t have a lot in stock so they’re always sold out.
A B.
Los Angeles
I’m a Cheetos fan but tend to lean towards baked when I do t want to feel guilty devouring a full bag of deliciousness. Definitely healthier alternative and same great flavor.
Nyssa D.
Delano
Is oven baked hot cheetos are so amazing I don't know why but I cannot stop eating because they are so much better than regular hot Cheetos and even those are amazing
Shs 9.
Dallas, TX
The oven baked hot cheetos will always be my favorite because of how less fatty they are compared to the original non baked ones. And they are way more enjoyable
Darlene Z.
These are my favorite hot Cheetos. They are so good & contains fifty percent less fat than the regular hot Cheetos. Oven Baked Flamin' Hot Cheetos, 1.5 oz Bags (Pack of 48)
Jasmin P.
Las Vegas
These are amazing! They are so good I used to eat them in high school all the time but I couldn't find them anywhere else! But recently I found them at 7-11 so happy! There great!
Sally M.
I always bought this as a snack during high school and it is hard to find anywhere else but school! Love baked hot Cheetos. If I could find it I would probably buy all that is left in the store lol. If anyone hasn't tried it, try it.
Kati F.
Sacramento, CA
The baked cheetos and baked flamin hot cheetos get 2 thumbs up. They don't taste exactly the same as the originals, but they come darn close and they have 50% less fat.
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
These are so hard to find, the one time I found them they had them at Walgreens in Vegas. Where do you find these? HELP
Lizet M.
Where can i order these online??