CHEETOS® Oven Baked Flamin' Hot uploaded by Kati F.

BY CHEETOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Martha A.
Long Beach
These overvalued hot Cheetos are the best, I started eating them in high school because they were in the vending machine but I still eat them to this day they definitely taste less greasy and seem to be more spicy than the regular hot Cheetos. Everyone should definitely give these a try.
Danielle L.
Orange, CA
These are my guilty pleasure 😐. They’re really yummy! Once you start eating them, it’s hard to stop. They are just like the original, minus the grease. I just wish they were a little less red and a little more natural. CHEETOS® Oven Baked Flamin' Hot
Shs 9.
Dallas, TX
The oven baked hot cheetos will always be my favorite because of how less fatty they are compared to the original non baked ones. And they are way more enjoyable
Jasmin P.
Las Vegas
These are amazing! They are so good I used to eat them in high school all the time but I couldn't find them anywhere else! But recently I found them at 7-11 so happy! There great!
Darlene Z.
These are my favorite hot Cheetos. They are so good & contains fifty percent less fat than the regular hot Cheetos. Oven Baked Flamin' Hot Cheetos, 1.5 oz Bags (Pack of 48)
Destiny G.
Alamo
I LOVE BAKED HOT CHEETOS! I love eating these with hot sauce or a pickle! A healthier alternative to the original hot cheetos but in reality I eat them cause they taste so good
Sally M.
I always bought this as a snack during high school and it is hard to find anywhere else but school! Love baked hot Cheetos. If I could find it I would probably buy all that is left in the store lol. If anyone hasn't tried it, try it.
Kati F.
Sacramento, CA
The baked cheetos and baked flamin hot cheetos get 2 thumbs up. They don't taste exactly the same as the originals, but they come darn close and they have 50% less fat.
Max H.
Canterbury
I really like cheetos! I love eating them whenever I need a quick boost for a spicy chip! I can’t really find them in many shops but when I do I’m quick to buy them! The prices vary between the different sorts but me and my friends both love them!
Rebeca D.
San Ysidro, CA
For the first time I bought this product or a similar presentation that was Hot Cheetos Baked and 50% less fat. It tasted like regular Hot Cheetos, which was good. They were kind of pricey but I wanted to try them.
Lizet M.
Where can i order these online??