CHEETOS® Oven Baked Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks uploaded by Sabrina Gabriela G.CHEETOS® Oven Baked Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks uploaded by naf C.

BY CHEETOS®

april n.
Forest Lake, MN
These are absolutely perfect if you love Cheetos and are kind of on a diet (ie weightwatchers). When I was on a diet, I ate these until I couldn’t anymore because they were the most convenient snack & they filled the void of the Cheetos that I was missing! I couldn’t have asked for more!
naf C.
This is the very first time that I tried these cheetos baked chips. You can buy them from Target for about $3.30ish. They taste good. They are crunchy and cheesy. My husband and I finished the whole bag in one sitting. I think they are worthy to buy. They have 50% less fat and so they're good for people who want to lose weight while enjoying their snacks. I would definitely recommend these chips to everyone.
Casey J.
Glendale, WI
These are my favorite snack when I need a pick me up. The baked version is better tasting to me than the original variety. I feel better about eating them because they have less calories than many other chips. I would recommend to anyone.
Rachel N.
It's always hard to find a healthy snack that tastes great, but as usual Cheetos taste delicious no matter what. These baked cheetos are actually delicious! They have a nice crunch to them, and a nice cheese flavor. The only differences between baked cheetos and regular ones, are that these are healthier for you, contain less calories, and they have a more subtle cheese taste so they aren't as cheesy as the OG cheetos, but they are still delicious! Definitely worth a try!
Sonja K.
Monterey
These are my favorite Cheetos. I love eating these for lunch with a turkey sandwich and iced tea. The baked aspect makes me feel less guilty about eating this snack. I could eat them every day (and sometimes I do)!
Sydney and Krista M.
Brown City, MI
I am not a chip person at all, but I could sit down and eat an entire bag of these chips! I love the cheesy flavor and the fact that they’re a healthier alternative to regular chips is icing on the cake!
Heng Z.
The oven baked is reduced in fat but please note, it is still high in calories for those looking for an alternative to chips. But if you're not into health, then say no more. These chips are just as crunchy and cheesy as the originals.
Ashleigh C.
I love the oven baked Cheetos way better than normal Cheetos. There is honestly not much different calorie, carbs wise, etc. but oven baked taste much better and crunchier in my opinion. I usually purchase these at Wal-Mart but they do not always have them in stock.
Taylor M.
Vance, AL
These chips are really good, they’re healthier than the original, and in my opinion they taste better! You can find the baked options usually at the same places you can find the original which is great! Really tasty and will totally buy these again!
Sarah M.
These are so good ! I was unsure of these at first, but I ended up really liking them. These reminded me of regular cheetos, I felt as if there wasn’t much of a difference. I recommend these !

back