BY CHEETOS®

Samie G.
Hot Cheetos are my ultimate guilty pleasure. Great spicy taste and definitely taste a bit different from the Original and the Lime ones, the change in flavor is subtle but it's there. These are very unhealthy, yet very tasty. Just don't eat them every day. Oh, btw all Hot Cheetos will stain your fingers.
Aubriana H.
Oronogo, MO
Although these are not considered a healthy snack, I reach for them every once in a while. They have the perfect cheesy taste, without being overpowering. My favorite part is they are oven baked! I am always satisfied with these Cheetos.
Jessica S.
Goodlettsville , TN
These are so good!!!!! These are so much better than the original hot Cheetos and don’t give me insane heartburn like the other either. They’re cheap, which is so great. But it’s so hard to find these in store!
stephanie m.
Long Beach
Delicious!!!! Can I just eat all of the Cheetos there are?! I am addicted, hot Cheetos especially. I love hot Cheetos and I'm pretty sure most of my money goes towards them.
Jessica S.
Johnston, IA
My 4 year old and I love these cheetos. The only reason I give them a 4 rather than 5 is how messy they are and sometimes there is an odd smell when you 1st open the bag
Kortney B.
Riverside, CA
So good not quite the same flavor less hot and less cheeto-E I loved to dip these in cream cheese at school lol I recommend these for people who want a low heated cheeto
Kyra A.
Ellington
These are amazing! They are a healthy alternative for when you need the chip craving fix. Doesn't taste any different and doesn't really leave behind an orange finger
nicole a.
Mauriceville
At first, I thought it wouldn't be as good as it was. It actually taste alot better, AND it's healthier! (Like chips are even healthy lol) but alot better than the original, in my opinion.
Cassidy🌙🌸 M.
Stockton, CA
I’m addicted to these! They’re more expensive than regular Cheetos, but in my opinion they’re worth it. They do taste different, but I like them better! I love that they’re baked and slightly better for you too.
Shante P.
I Enjoy These Because They Are Baked. I Feel That It Won’t Be So Much On Me After Eating A Whole Bag Of Hot Chips. Although I Love Me Some Hot Fries.