CHEETOS® Oven Baked Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks uploaded by Sabrina Gabriela G.CHEETOS® Oven Baked Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks uploaded by naf C.

BY CHEETOS®

Rachel N.
It's always hard to find a healthy snack that tastes great, but as usual Cheetos taste delicious no matter what. These baked cheetos are actually delicious! They have a nice crunch to them, and a nice cheese flavor. The only differences between baked cheetos and regular ones, are that these are healthier for you, contain less calories, and they have a more subtle cheese taste so they aren't as cheesy as the OG cheetos, but they are still delicious! Definitely worth a try!
naf C.
This is the very first time that I tried these cheetos baked chips. You can buy them from Target for about $3.30ish. They taste good. They are crunchy and cheesy. My husband and I finished the whole bag in one sitting. I think they are worthy to buy. They have 50% less fat and so they're good for people who want to lose weight while enjoying their snacks. I would definitely recommend these chips to everyone.
Samie G.
Hot Cheetos are my ultimate guilty pleasure. Great spicy taste and definitely taste a bit different from the Original and the Lime ones, the change in flavor is subtle but it's there. These are very unhealthy, yet very tasty. Just don't eat them every day. Oh, btw all Hot Cheetos will stain your fingers.
Ashleigh C.
I love the oven baked Cheetos way better than normal Cheetos. There is honestly not much different calorie, carbs wise, etc. but oven baked taste much better and crunchier in my opinion. I usually purchase these at Wal-Mart but they do not always have them in stock.
Taylor M.
Vance
These chips are really good, they’re healthier than the original, and in my opinion they taste better! You can find the baked options usually at the same places you can find the original which is great! Really tasty and will totally buy these again!
Kayla U.
Plainfield, IN
These are decent if you are wanting to try to cut calories and fat but they are kind of bland and are not as good as regular Cheetos. They are not very flavorful and if you are going to have some chips you might as well not wast your time and just eat a couple less of the regular Cheetos.
Casey J.
Glendale, WI
These are my favorite snack when I need a pick me up. The baked version is better tasting to me than the original variety. I feel better about eating them because they have less calories than many other chips. I would recommend to anyone.
Christy F.
Gordon, GA
My family loves Cheetos! These oven baked Cheetos are deliciously addictive! Sometimes, I personally notice that Cheetos can be a little oily on my stomach, but this flavor isn't. So, you know which one I eat!
sarah k.
Belcamp, MD
Cheetos are already a yummy, cheesy snack.  Now that they have come out baked, with my cholesterol issues, I can eat these chips without worrying.  Plus they’re better for my kid to snack on.
Sydney and Krista M.
Midland, MI
I am not a chip person at all, but I could sit down and eat an entire bag of these chips! I love the cheesy flavor and the fact that they’re a healthier alternative to regular chips is icing on the cake!