BY CHEETOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Simply put, Simply snacks have great taste, with no artificial flavors or preservatives. They're the snack that you feel good about sharing with the people you love most. Delicious Simply CHEETOS Puffs White Cheddar Snacks are a treat to enjoy with the whole family! see more...

• How many grams of carbs are in these snacks?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "These are a great healthy alternative to the other cheetos puffs, but i love the classic cheddar ones too." in 1 review
  • "I had to start eating gluten free a few months ago and I was thrilled to find these." in 1 review
  • "I think this is a great product since it combines Cheetos Puffs and white cheddar, two of my favorite foods!" in 1 review
  • "These cheetos are a semi-healthier alternative to the natural cheetos but, most importantly, taste 10X better." in 1 review
  • "They are much healthier and in my opinion they taste much better." in 1 review
Tiffany C.
Philadelphia, PA
It says these are discontinued but I purchased today from rite aid. They are so good. Like the bag says pure deliciousness! Once u eat one you can’t stop. The white cheddar flavor makes these stand out from other cheese curls. I was expecting these cheese curls to be bigger like the others tho and a little softer. However they are still tasty.
Rachel N.
Rogers, MN
Can I give these a 20 star rating? Everyone I have ever given these to says they are the "legal form of crack" it's bad how addicting they are. I love that they are gluten free and have much simpler ingredients compared to many other chips and chip like snacks. I always have at least one bag in my pantry at all times, I can't get enough of these! THESE WILL ALWAYS BE A HIT, unless someone is lactose intolerant, but even they might still like them! I love the matte packing too, it's much more appealing to the eyes and the taste buds!
Sara P.
Mahopac, NY
They are great!  I am on weight watchers and they are only 4 points (typical for any snack) but 4 points for a lot of these cheetos!  so tasty!  i do not miss the original cheetos at all!  helps that they are a healthier option.   LOVE the jalapeno flavor also!
Taylor G.
I accidentally got hooked on these snacks! My sister brought them over one day and I tried them... my mistake because now I’m in love!!! The texture and flavor are incomparable to other brands and I love that they don’t shave a ton of crap ingredients! I dare you to try them!!!
Anna M.
Waco, TX
My daughter has become obsessed with these. I have to hide them from her. I do have to admit they are really good. So much better than the regular cheetoes. I love how they are more of a puff than really hard. The cheese flavor is also very good and strong. You wouldn't expect the explosion of flavor you get from these but I promise it's good.
Judi P.
Brownwood, TX
These are extremely tasty!! They have a very, good cheesy coating. I think the white cheddar is now my favorite cheetos flavor. I especially love that these are a safe, gluten free snack with no artificial preservatives. Also according to the back paragraphs these are baked. I will definitely buy again.
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
Aw i wonder how much healthier are these then the others? I would like to try these and see the nutritional value details. I love Cheetos could eat em every other day so would like to give these a try if there a lot healthier. I'd alternate to these if i enjoy them more and the taste is not bad. They should be good white cheddar is always good. These are well priced not to expensive.
Caylee M.
Nashville, TN
This is my favorite snack. I eat it for lunch every day and I just really enjoy it. These are also super healthy and they aren't filled with artificial cheeses. This is the way to go if you're trying to be healthy but need your cheetos fix.
Shana S.
Elkhorn city , KY
I've never really cared for Cheetos, but these are awesome! I love white cheddar so I decided to give them a try and I am so glad that I did. They have became one of my new favorite snacks. My only issue with them is that I cannot always find them in stores.
Alex W.
Pepper Pike, OH
These are some of my favourite snacks!!!! They probably arent healthier than regular cheetos but I feel like they are more flavourful! If you love cheese dust then this is the option for you! All cheetos are great but these take the cake for me.
Jessica G.
How many grams of carbs are in these snacks?