BY CHEETOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• ¿ les gusta la combinacion ? o ¿ prefieren el sabor original?1 Answers
Gina C.
Salem
These are sooo good! I love Cheetos! I wanna eat them right now hahaha! If you love cheese then get these! I think Walmart has the best and most affordable snacks and sometimes the bags/boxes are bigger!
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Are these still available?  I loved these, but havent seen them at the store in a while.  These were incredibly delicious and all were such different flavors.  I love Cheetos puffs and these all had that airy crunch to them along with the different cheesy blends.  So great.
Kamryn T.
Johns Creek, GA
These are pretty awesome. I love the unique shapes and the different flavors. Obviously it isn't very healthy but if you are the type of person who loves cheesy/salty food, you will love this. One downside is that all the puffs are usually at the top and all the normal looking cheetos are at the bottom because of the size so it's hard to have variety when you eat it without digging around
Lauryn N.
Smyrna, GA
Not a huge fan of these. I thought they would taste good but I found myself just going for the Kemal cheetos in the bag. I really wish they would bring back the X's and O's from a long time ago. Those were the best!
Irene C.
These are actually my favorite type of Cheetos from the ghettos brand considering how much I love their original hot Cheetos the round cheese ones are absolutely the best. If you enjoy the regular puffs and cheese ghettos you'll definitely not be disappointed in these.
Fabiana V.
Belleview, FL
This special version of Cheetos boasted the novelty of turning your tongue purple by eating cheese puffs. The bag contained the same four kinds of Cheetos as the Xtra Cheesy mix- ups: standard crunchy ones and puffy ones (known as "Double Cheddar Puffs"), plus stubby parmesan puffs and nacho cheese grids. The colors were also the same, at least out of the bag, with no purple in evidence. The PX41 name first brought to mind the long-gone limited-edition X-3D doritis, but it turned out that PX41 is a reference to a character in Despicable Me, not just some intentionally obscure-sounding code.

At first glance, the bag made it appear that the purple effect was supposed to apply to all four kinds, but a careful reading seemed to imply that only the Double Cheddar Puffs do the purple thing. It didn't specifically say that the other three kinds don't, but it also didn't say that they did. What it did say was that you should eat five of the Double Cheddar Puffs to get your tongue purple

Misty S.
This is great as a party mix or a saturday night i aint got no plans mix! I love having a vareity instead of the same flavors and to get the variety you usually have to buy 3 different bags whereas with this its all in 1!
Elizeth S.
El Dorado, KS
I like these, I get these for my botches they will have a full bag if they could but I just eat a few I can't have a whole bag to myself because It will sit there for moths on end they do have a good taste prices are affordable.
Kathrina W.
Martinsburg, WV
Omg! I love cheetos, well actually the whole family loves it! This version is much cheesier! So be ready for that! It's very good though but if you don't like that (salty and cheesy) you may be disappointed.
Emily H.
Lebanon, KY
These chips taste great. My family loves them as well. I love that it offers a variety of flavor and for an inexpensive price as well. I was very satisfied with this product and highly recommend to others.
kathe o.
Colombia
¿ les gusta la combinacion ? o ¿ prefieren el sabor original?