BY CHEETOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• ¿ les gusta la combinacion ? o ¿ prefieren el sabor origi...1 Answers
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Are these still available?  I loved these, but havent seen them at the store in a while.  These were incredibly delicious and all were such different flavors.  I love Cheetos puffs and these all had that airy crunch to them along with the different cheesy blends.  So great.
Lauryn N.
Smyrna, GA
Not a huge fan of these. I thought they would taste good but I found myself just going for the Kemal cheetos in the bag. I really wish they would bring back the X's and O's from a long time ago. Those were the best!
Fabiana V.
Belleview, FL
This special version of Cheetos boasted the novelty of turning your tongue purple by eating cheese puffs. The bag contained the same four kinds of Cheetos as the Xtra Cheesy mix- ups: standard crunchy ones and puffy ones (known as "Double Cheddar Puffs"), plus stubby parmesan puffs and nacho cheese grids. The colors were also the same, at least out of the bag, with no purple in evidence. The PX41 name first brought to mind the long-gone limited-edition X-3D doritis, but it turned out that PX41 is a reference to a character in Despicable Me, not just some intentionally obscure-sounding code.

At first glance, the bag made it appear that the purple effect was supposed to apply to all four kinds, but a careful reading seemed to imply that only the Double Cheddar Puffs do the purple thing. It didn't specifically say that the other three kinds don't, but it also didn't say that they did. What it did say was that you should eat five of the Double Cheddar Puffs to get your tongue purple

Misty S.
This is great as a party mix or a saturday night i aint got no plans mix! I love having a vareity instead of the same flavors and to get the variety you usually have to buy 3 different bags whereas with this its all in 1!
Emily H.
Springfield, KY
These chips taste great. My family loves them as well. I love that it offers a variety of flavor and for an inexpensive price as well. I was very satisfied with this product and highly recommend to others.
Elizeth S.
El Dorado, KS
I like these, I get these for my botches they will have a full bag if they could but I just eat a few I can't have a whole bag to myself because It will sit there for moths on end they do have a good taste prices are affordable.
Linda H.
Milwaukee , WI
I like that it felt like you were eating different chips with slightly different flavors from different bags. It's nice that you get a little bit of everything in one bag. I would recommend these for people who likes chips.
sharleen a.
Cheetos are my go to brand of chips. This bag of mixed is absolutely the best and I not longer have to buy different bags and mix them together. Hopefully they keep this bag around. This has the cheesy chips along with the flaming hot ones. I would highly highly recommend this mixed bag of chips.
Georgina R.
I love these the combination of cheeses help me not get tired of them. I like to have them as snaks every now and then and plan on keeping it this way when I go back to school
Gina C.
Salem, NH
These are sooo good! I love Cheetos! I wanna eat them right now hahaha! If you love cheese then get these! I think Walmart has the best and most affordable snacks and sometimes the bags/boxes are bigger!
kathe o.
Colombia
¿ les gusta la combinacion ? o ¿ prefieren el sabor original?