BY CHEETOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

CHEETOS snacks are the much-loved cheesy treats that are fun for everyone! You just can't eat a CHEETOS snack without licking the "cheetle" off your fingertips. And wherever the CHEETOS brand and CHESTER CHEETAH go, cheesy smiles are sure to follow. see more...

Lorelei C.
Stafford, VA
I love these! Not only do they have a nice, satisfying crunch, but they have variety too! I wouldn't call these a "healthy" snack, but everything in moderation, right? A lot of the time variety snacks like this have the one flavor that's just... Gross. Like, why's that in there?? But not these. They're all delicious!
Jo-Vonne L.
I love this but I can never find it. It's not too hot and just enough cheese. Please bring this back! It's a taste you can't resist and you can't stop eating until the bag is completely empty. I just so love much
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
These are my favorite snacks in Cheetos. If you want to try to something totally different from potato snack - this choice will be perfect. Usually, I eat them without anything, but sometimes some additional sauce will be perfect fro them. I guess you wouldn't regret to buy it.
Colleen T.
Greenbelt, MD
I think I will stick to flamin' hot cheetos or jalapeno cheddar cheetos if I'm feeling like branching out from normal cheetos. These are a little odd and I'm not sure how I feel about the flavor. They're definitely not any healthier so there isn't much of an advantage there.
Crysta P.
Manteca, CA
Oh my gosh these are so good! And the flavor is so delicious. I find myself eating almost a whole bag to myself! I love how creative Cheetos is getting with their flavors.
Sabrina J.
Fountain green
My kids love these hey find them so fun all the different shapes and flavors. I was not disappointed. We buy cheetos often and this one quit a bit because my kids beg for them. Your kids will love all the different surprises
Megan A.
I being a huge huge fan of cheese of any kind loved these. They were affordable and almost always a good sale. They taste delicious and don't leave you with that I shouldn't have ate this feeling. I bring em to all BBQ now and it's perfect with a sandwich.
Amy F.
Daly City, CA
I love cheetos as a cheat day snack!But I can't really eat spicy food because I cant take too much heat from it. so I love this one since its not hot and its also mixed up with different style of snacks in it.
Sofia A.
Marysville, CA
Cheetos taste so good. It comes in different sizes, different flavors. One is this salsa mix witch taste so good. It have different flavors in the same bag. You should try it!
Ronnie B.
I love spicy food so this is one of my favorites. I have had this about 4 times and each time I have been satisfied. I love eating it but it's not too healthy so for that reason I don't eat it so often