GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsCheetos®
Cheetos Mac ‘n Cheese Flamin Hot, Bold Cheesy And Jalapeno (2 Of Each)

Cheetos Mac ‘n Cheese Flamin Hot, Bold Cheesy And Jalapeno (2 Of Each)

by Cheetos®

Your favorite snack is now a cheesy mac! Introducing Cheetos® Mac ‘n Cheese.

CHEETOS snacks are the much-loved cheesy treats that are fun for everyone! You just can't eat a CHEETOS snack without licking the "cheetle" off your fingertips. Made with real cheese and an irresistible light, crispy texture, they’re finger lickin’ good. And wherever the CHEETOS brand and CHESTER CHEETAH go, cheesy smiles are sure to follow.

Start your review of Cheetos Mac ‘n Cheese Flamin Hot, Bold Cheesy And Jalapeno (2 Of Each)!
Susan  L.
Cheetos Mac ‘n Cheese Flamin Hot, Bold Cheesy And Jalapeno (2 Of Each) uploaded by Susan  L.
I started the year with Cheeto don't get it mixed up with Keto lol. I had the Flamin Hot Mac and Cheese. It tastes like the Cheetos just as spicy has a kick to it. The sauce is so bright it's almost a pink. It was a interesting find at the local 99 cent store and it did just cost 99 cents...not like $1.99 or anything. I would eat this again...not all the time but it was good!
Kristina  M.
Cambridge, MA
Cheetos Mac ‘n Cheese Flamin Hot, Bold Cheesy And Jalapeno (2 Of Each) uploaded by Kristina  M.
Doesn't taste like the flamin hot chips. It has a very artificial chemical taste. The flavor isn't really that hot. I think that it's more geared towards young kids. Kids may really like it . It had a sort of pink color. I wont be repurchasing this .
Arely H.
Cheetos Mac ‘n Cheese Flamin Hot, Bold Cheesy And Jalapeno (2 Of Each) uploaded by Arely H.
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s really tasty and amazing if you ask me. This was my first time trying this kind of Mac and cheese and I’m really glad I bought it! I would totally recommend trying it! They have different presentations, and I think I like the original the most! [product:3-cheetos-mac-n-cheese-bold-and-cheesy-/-jalapeno-/-flamin-one-of-each-flavor]
Carissa N.
Cheetos Mac ‘n Cheese Flamin Hot, Bold Cheesy And Jalapeno (2 Of Each) uploaded by Carissa N.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
My teenagers tried this product and didn't like it. Food is an adventure. Mac and cheese flaming hot Cheetos.
Nery R.
Washington, DC
Cheetos Mac ‘n Cheese Flamin Hot, Bold Cheesy And Jalapeno (2 Of Each) uploaded by Nery R.
Its really good i got it for my kid and she really loved it❤️❤️🥰🥰🥰i will for sure get it again
Catia B.
Yonkers, NY
Cheetos Mac ‘n Cheese Flamin Hot, Bold Cheesy And Jalapeno (2 Of Each) uploaded by Catia B.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Flamin is for sure what it was. The seasoning was just the cheetos dusting and boy was it spicy. Didn’t really remind me of the snack was just very spicy and very red.
Alexis W.
San Augustine, TX
Cheetos Mac ‘n Cheese Flamin Hot, Bold Cheesy And Jalapeno (2 Of Each) uploaded by Alexis W.
The flaming hot flavor is my favorite! It most definitely tastes like hot Cheetos times ten! I Hope Cheetos doesn’t stop making this product.
October K.
Cheetos Mac ‘n Cheese Flamin Hot, Bold Cheesy And Jalapeno (2 Of Each) uploaded by October K.
Didn't taste as good as I wanted to but was still good. Would be better if it were spicier. I felt like it wasn't spicy enough. Definitely would be better with some actual hot cheetos crumbled on top of it. May buy again but going to try the other flavors too.
Courtney D.
Can you tell this is my favorite Mac and cheese ever?? If you love hot Cheetos you need to buy this
Nicola P.
Moatsville, WV
Cheetos Mac ‘n Cheese Flamin Hot, Bold Cheesy And Jalapeno (2 Of Each) uploaded by Nicola P.
This review is for the Cheetos Flamin’ Hot Mac n’ Cheese: I Love Mac n’ Cheese & I Love Cheetos, especially Flamin’ Hot AND.... this was My Favorite of the 3 varieties!! It was creamy and spicy and although I still do not agree with the rigatoni as a vehicle for Mac n Cheese, I figure I can just change it out next time I make it. I bought 10 boxes. *YUMMY* #thecheesesaucehasit Cheetos Mac ‘n Cheese Flamin Hot, Bold Cheesy And Jalapeno (2 Of Each)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kristina  M.
Cambridge, MA
il y a 3 mois
CHEETOS® Mac 'n Cheese FLAMIN' HOT® ? Does it taste like the chip version?