Cheetos Jumbo Puffs - 8.5oz

by Cheetos®

#22 in Chips

CHEETOS® snacks are the much-loved cheesy treats that are fun for everyone! You just can’t eat a CHEETOS® snack without licking the signature “cheetle” off your fingertips. And wherever the CHEETOS® brand and CHESTER CHEETAH® go, cheesy smiles are sure to follow.

INGREDIENTS: Enriched Corn Meal (Corn Meal, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Thaimin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid) Vegetable Oil ( Corn, Canola, and/or Sunflower Oil), Cheese Seasoning (Whey, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Canola Oil, Maltodextrin (Made from Corn), Natural and Artificial Flavor, Salt, Whey Protein Concentrate, Monosodium Glutamate, Lactatic Acid, Citric Acid, Artificial Color (Yellow 6), and Salt.
CONTAINS MILK INGREDIENT

Are these better as the puffs?
Are these better as the puffs?
Start your review of Cheetos Jumbo Puffs - 8.5oz!
How would you rate this product?
Marisol J.
Lynn, MA
Cheetos Jumbo Puffs - 8.5oz uploaded by Marisol J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Cheetos Jumbo Puffs - 8.5oz is one of my daughter's favorite snack. She loves eating them during breaks in school (via online). Not to hard or soft, but deliciously cheesy good. Cheetos always make good stuff. I bought them in walmart. I dont remember the price, maybe around $3-$4. #walmart #cheetos #cheese #snack #delicious #food #comfort #love
Katelyn L.
Hooksett, NH
Cheetos Jumbo Puffs - 8.5oz uploaded by Katelyn L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Best cheese puff snack period! The cheesiest one out there. Puffs are my all time favorite over the other types. This is one thing I will never get store brand of.
carrie O.
Cheetos Jumbo Puffs - 8.5oz uploaded by carrie O.
I crave salty amd crunchy foods. These Cheetos puffs really satisfy my craving. They do make the top of my mouth sore though. All time classic snack.
Cassie W.
Jamestown, Ca
Cheetos Jumbo Puffs - 8.5oz uploaded by Cassie W.
Love Cheetos puffs. Each piece is a delicious cheesy bite! My kids love them as a beach/park snack. We eat the whole bag in a day
Nataly G.
Cheetos Jumbo Puffs - 8.5oz uploaded by Nataly G.
Cheetos Jumbo Puffs - 8.5oz uploaded by Nataly G.
These chips are really good my siblings love them, they got really good taste and good coating of the cheese. Eat them with some lime and salsa de botella and they are delicious!
Pamela V.
Las Vegas, NV
Cheetos Jumbo Puffs - 8.5oz uploaded by Pamela V.
I always get the Cheetos Puffs Party Size 13 1/2 oz. size bag. Its the best price for the size, and it last a lot longer. Less trips to the store. Big enough to even share if you had to, lol.
Roxanna G.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Cheetos Jumbo Puffs - 8.5oz uploaded by Roxanna G.
I love cheetos ... Partys not the same without it! Me encanta el sabor a queso y lo suave y a la vez crunchy de su textura. Definitivamente "the best".
Emely P.
Palmdale, CA
Cheetos Jumbo Puffs - 8.5oz uploaded by Emely P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Cheetos de queso, son crujientes y tienen un buen sabor, lo puedes acompañar con tu bebida o comida favorita 🤩
Agueda A.
Los Angeles, CA
Cheetos Jumbo Puffs - 8.5oz uploaded by Agueda A.
I love these cheetos puffs. I might be weird but I love the way they stick to my teeth. Also, how they melt in my mouth. Have to strain myself not to eat the whole bag and get cheese fingers
Mary V.
Winston, OR
Cheetos Jumbo Puffs - 8.5oz uploaded by Mary V.
I have loved Cheetos puffs ever since they first came out. They're the perfect snack! My children and grandchildren love them as well. They're great to snack on alone, or to eat with a sandwich or tomato soup!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Reina G.
Dayton, OH
il y a 6 mois
Cindy S. il y a 6 mois
Yes I love them 😍
Tiffany D.
Seabrook, TX
il y a 2 ans
Funyuns Flamin Hot Onion Flavored Rings - 6ozccAn you eat this if you’re allergic to gluten?
k L. il y a 2 ans
You may have stomach irritation, but should try and see how it responds to your body and condition
Jalisia W.
Brooklyn, NY
il y a 3 ans
Abbie Q. il y a 3 ans
Has to be crunchy!! I know lots of people like puffs but it reminds me of the texture of packing peanuts 😂😂 Don't ask why I know that!!