Cheetos® Flamin' Hot Puffs FLAMIN' Cheese Flavored Snacks

BY CHEETOS® #85 in Chips

Cheetos Flamin' Hot Puffs Cheese Flavored Snacks: Made with real cheese Gluten free

• Cheetos® Flamin' Hot Puffs FLAMIN' Cheese Flavored Snacks CHEET...4 Answers
  • The only snack that Canada has refused to offer :( I bought it aw...1 Answers
  • The only snack that Canada has refused to offer :( I bought it aw...2 Answers
Cheetos® Flamin' Hot Puffs FLAMIN'  Cheese Flavored Snacks
Cheetos® Flamin' Hot Puffs FLAMIN' Cheese Flavored Snacks
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I would always eat the crunchy ones in high school with mountain dew as a snack and now I am a lover of the puffs!" in 1 review
Anne N.
I love hot cheetos and I actually prefer the puffs over the regular ones because in one bite, you get a puff of little tiny hot cheetos explode in your mouth!! Not only that, but I find it extremely satisfying crunching these between my fingers and getting the hot cheetos dusties on my fingers (weird I know). Also, these are spicy and as an avid lover for spicy, I love them!
Mickey W.
Katy, TX
[product:cheetos-flamin'-hot-puffs-flamin'--cheese-flavored-snacks] I love spicy stuff.. I mean really spicy food. I am addicted to anything Flamming Hot. These puffs have so much of the Flamming Hot spice on them that they became my must have naughty snack. They have them sometimes for sale 2/$4 on the big bags and I stock up! Muy caliente!
Ashleigh M.
My favorite chips hands down. I feel like they have a slightly different taste compared to the crunchy hot Cheetos. I love that these are soft, yet have a slight crunch. And the Cheeto powder totally coats your fingers (I have a love/hate relationship with that part). I feel like the flavor of these chips is one of a kind.
Tea H.
These are so good you can never go wrong. Yes these chips did meet my expectations. En expensive it’s only like $1.00 and I’m a big repeat consumer of flamen hot Chito puffs. Yes of course I would recommend this to the word if possible.
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
I don't really like the original hot Cheetos, but these are amazing!!! Even as spicy as they are I can never put them down. They are a perfect combination of crunchy and spicy, but also still have that puffiness to them which i love. I definitely would recommend them to anyone!
Rachel M.
The best chips on this planet! I am not a huge fan of the original flaming hot Cheetos but these are so good! I always buy them when I go to Dollar General and they are 1.50 and sooooo worth it! They aren't as hot as the other ones and I think that makes them more enjoyable!
Lupita R.
cutler
I love the puffs and there also a good snack. I recommend 10 out of 10 could eat everyday no matter what. You can buy this product anywhere really it’s affordable and convenient. I would recommend it to any one who loves chips as much as I enjoy them.
Tara L.
I prefer these puffs over the original Cheetos. These are definitely a guilty pleasure of mine. They’re not healthy at all so I try to limit how often and how much I eat this. I would highly recommend trying it at least once!
Lupe L.
Puff Cheetos are my favorite I prefer them instead of the regular ones. I eat them all the time. The are better then all the other Cheetos. It has many ingredients. They are delicious. They are not hard, but they are hot.
Susana M.
Rosemead, CA
The Cheetos® Flamin' Hot Puffs FLAMIN' Cheese Flavored Snacks are SO good!! I like to eat them on their own and with sour cream. I know that sounds weird but it’s amazing. If you see them in the store get them!!
Ezzy L.
Keeahna B.
Campbellsvlle, KY
How how are these chips?
kailyn l.
Ashtabula, OH
How can you purchase these in bulk they are no where in my city limits & the flaming hot puff balls yummm
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
I’ve never seen these hot Cheetos as puffs?! Where Can I find them?
antonia r.
am i the only one that put them in the freezer for a bit so they can get more crunchy?