Cheetos® Flamin' Hot Puffs FLAMIN' Cheese Flavored Snacks

BY CHEETOS® #79 in Chips

Cheetos Flamin' Hot Puffs Cheese Flavored Snacks: Made with real cheese Gluten free

• Cheetos® Flamin' Hot Puffs FLAMIN' Cheese Flavored Snack...5 Answers
  • The only snack that Canada has refused to offer :( I boug...2 Answers
  • The only snack that Canada has refused to offer :( I boug...2 Answers
Cheetos® Flamin' Hot Puffs FLAMIN'  Cheese Flavored Snacks
Cheetos® Flamin' Hot Puffs FLAMIN' Cheese Flavored Snacks
Buy on kmart
  • "I would always eat the crunchy ones in high school with mountain dew as a snack and now I am a lover of the puffs!" in 1 review
Anne N.
I love hot cheetos and I actually prefer the puffs over the regular ones because in one bite, you get a puff of little tiny hot cheetos explode in your mouth!! Not only that, but I find it extremely satisfying crunching these between my fingers and getting the hot cheetos dusties on my fingers (weird I know). Also, these are spicy and as an avid lover for spicy, I love them!
Ashleigh M.
My favorite chips hands down. I feel like they have a slightly different taste compared to the crunchy hot Cheetos. I love that these are soft, yet have a slight crunch. And the Cheeto powder totally coats your fingers (I have a love/hate relationship with that part). I feel like the flavor of these chips is one of a kind.
Ingrid J.
San Jose, CA
the go to snack 👍🏼 never fails in our home we always have a bag or two for when we snack they are super affordable! My favorite chips hands down. I feel like they have a bit different taste compared to the crunchy hot Cheetos. I love that these are soft, but have a slight crunch. And the Cheeto powder coats your fingers! I feel like the flavor of these chips is one of a kind. ❤️
Amy L.
Portland, OR
These are so yummy , I feel like they taste way better than regular hot Cheetos , they have that bomb puff texture and the hot Cheeto coating for some reason tastes different on this , can be overwhelming when it starts to get stuck on your teeth lol 😆 but I would recommend this for sure !
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
I don't really like the original hot Cheetos, but these are amazing!!! Even as spicy as they are I can never put them down. They are a perfect combination of crunchy and spicy, but also still have that puffiness to them which i love. I definitely would recommend them to anyone!
Grace S.
marion
I have gotten many many miles looking for these chips since I live in a small town, and if I find them, I clean the gas station out. They are extremely delicious and soft and just little bites of joy. However, be careful, eating too many can cause for some of it to get stuck in your teeth and stain them a bit red.
Lupita R.
cutler
I love the puffs and there also a good snack. I recommend 10 out of 10 could eat everyday no matter what. You can buy this product anywhere really it’s affordable and convenient. I would recommend it to any one who loves chips as much as I enjoy them.
Kay L.
I prefer these puffs over the original Cheetos. These are definitely a guilty pleasure of mine. They’re not healthy at all so I try to limit how often and how much I eat this. I would highly recommend trying it at least once!
Elizabeth V.
I absolutely love these. I like eating these with lemon & Valentina/tapatio. Although pricing has increased on these I will still buy these because they are delicious. These chips can be found at any liquor/grocery store.
Ashleigh W.
Garland, TX
These will always be my favorite!!! 2 wonderful things combined into one! I absolutely love the taste and the spice is unbearable! Just enough to keep you wanting more!!! Also available pretty much everywhere
Keeahna B.
Magnolia, KY
How how are these chips?
Esmeralda S.
Cheetos® Flamin' Hot Puffs FLAMIN' Cheese Flavored SnacksCHEETOS® Crunchy Flamin' Hot® Cheese Flavored Snacks Which one do you prefer the flaming hot crunchy Cheetos or the hot puffs?
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
I’ve never seen these hot Cheetos as puffs?! Where Can I find them?
antonia r.
am i the only one that put them in the freezer for a bit so they can get more crunchy?
Sorelle N.
Do these taste similarly to the regular Cheeto kind?