BY CHEETOS® #70 in Chips

Cheetos Flamin' Hot Puffs Cheese Flavored Snacks: Made with real cheese Gluten free

• My boyfriend and I both think these are hotter than Cheet...1 Answers
  • Cheetos® Flamin' Hot Puffs FLAMIN' Cheese Flavored Snack...5 Answers
  • The only snack that Canada has refused to offer :( I boug...2 Answers
Cheetos® Flamin' Hot Puffs FLAMIN'  Cheese Flavored Snacks
Cheetos® Flamin' Hot Puffs FLAMIN' Cheese Flavored Snacks
  • "I would always eat the crunchy ones in high school with mountain dew as a snack and now I am a lover of the puffs!" in 1 review
Anne N.
I love hot cheetos and I actually prefer the puffs over the regular ones because in one bite, you get a puff of little tiny hot cheetos explode in your mouth!! Not only that, but I find it extremely satisfying crunching these between my fingers and getting the hot cheetos dusties on my fingers (weird I know). Also, these are spicy and as an avid lover for spicy, I love them!
Amy L.
Portland, OR
These are so yummy , I feel like they taste way better than regular hot Cheetos , they have that bomb puff texture and the hot Cheeto coating for some reason tastes different on this , can be overwhelming when it starts to get stuck on your teeth lol 😆 but I would recommend this for sure !
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
I don't really like the original hot Cheetos, but these are amazing!!! Even as spicy as they are I can never put them down. They are a perfect combination of crunchy and spicy, but also still have that puffiness to them which i love. I definitely would recommend them to anyone!
Jai C.
Forney, TX
The flamin hot puffs are the best chips out of he Cheetos brand. There light and very flavorful. However if you eat a lot of them you will mess up the skin on the roof of your mouth. They’re the best chips for a day at an amusement park for lunch or just to have a snack.
Grace S.
marion
I have gotten many many miles looking for these chips since I live in a small town, and if I find them, I clean the gas station out. They are extremely delicious and soft and just little bites of joy. However, be careful, eating too many can cause for some of it to get stuck in your teeth and stain them a bit red.
Lupita R.
cutler
I love the puffs and there also a good snack. I recommend 10 out of 10 could eat everyday no matter what. You can buy this product anywhere really it’s affordable and convenient. I would recommend it to any one who loves chips as much as I enjoy them.
Aimee G.
Hollywood, FL
Literally the best! Hot Cheetos are my favorite and Cheetos puffs are also my favorite. Mix them together and you have this magical creation! I love the flavor so much. If you love hot Cheetos/hot fries/Cheetos puffs, you’ll love these!
Mitzy G.
Pomona
My favorite chip brands , they never seem to disappoint me they’re very delicious if you like spicy 🌶 snacks . Eat in moderation unless you wanna get sick 🤢 always affordable even when you don’t have much money for snacks
Elizabeth V.
I absolutely love these. I like eating these with lemon & Valentina/tapatio. Although pricing has increased on these I will still buy these because they are delicious. These chips can be found at any liquor/grocery store.
Ashleigh W.
Sachse, TX
These will always be my favorite!!! 2 wonderful things combined into one! I absolutely love the taste and the spice is unbearable! Just enough to keep you wanting more!!! Also available pretty much everywhere
Keeahna B.
Campbellsvlle, KY
How how are these chips?
Esmeralda S.
Cheetos® Flamin' Hot Puffs FLAMIN' Cheese Flavored SnacksCHEETOS® Crunchy Flamin' Hot® Cheese Flavored Snacks Which one do you prefer the flaming hot crunchy Cheetos or the hot puffs?
Kristina N.
Thomaston, CT
I’ve never seen these hot Cheetos as puffs?! Where Can I find them?
antonia r.
am i the only one that put them in the freezer for a bit so they can get more crunchy?
Sorelle N.
Do these taste similarly to the regular Cheeto kind?

back