Cheetos® Flamin' Hot Puffs FLAMIN' Cheese Flavored Snacks

BY CHEETOS® #80 in Chips

Cheetos Flamin' Hot Puffs Cheese Flavored Snacks: Made with real cheese Gluten free

• Cheetos® Flamin' Hot Puffs FLAMIN' Cheese Flavored Snacks CHEET...4 Answers
  • The only snack that Canada has refused to offer :( I bought it aw...1 Answers
  • The only snack that Canada has refused to offer :( I bought it aw...2 Answers
Cheetos® Flamin' Hot Puffs FLAMIN'  Cheese Flavored Snacks
Cheetos® Flamin' Hot Puffs FLAMIN' Cheese Flavored Snacks
Buy on Walmart
  • "I would always eat the crunchy ones in high school with mountain dew as a snack and now I am a lover of the puffs!" in 1 review
Anne N.
I love hot cheetos and I actually prefer the puffs over the regular ones because in one bite, you get a puff of little tiny hot cheetos explode in your mouth!! Not only that, but I find it extremely satisfying crunching these between my fingers and getting the hot cheetos dusties on my fingers (weird I know). Also, these are spicy and as an avid lover for spicy, I love them!
Mickey W.
Katy, TX
[product:cheetos-flamin'-hot-puffs-flamin'--cheese-flavored-snacks] I love spicy stuff.. I mean really spicy food. I am addicted to anything Flamming Hot. These puffs have so much of the Flamming Hot spice on them that they became my must have naughty snack. They have them sometimes for sale 2/$4 on the big bags and I stock up! Muy caliente!
Rachel M.
The best chips on this planet! I am not a huge fan of the original flaming hot Cheetos but these are so good! I always buy them when I go to Dollar General and they are 1.50 and sooooo worth it! They aren't as hot as the other ones and I think that makes them more enjoyable!
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
I don't really like the original hot Cheetos, but these are amazing!!! Even as spicy as they are I can never put them down. They are a perfect combination of crunchy and spicy, but also still have that puffiness to them which i love. I definitely would recommend them to anyone!
Thelma A.
El Mirage , AZ
These remind me of the chips we used to have back then called the asteroids flamin hot Cheetos ☄️ they are so good! Please bring back the Asteroid Flamin Hot Cheetos!!!! Lol Cheetos® Flamin' Hot Puffs FLAMIN' Cheese Flavored Snacks
Yasmine L.
S Milwaukee, WI
I love hot puffs. They are very flavorful yet they literally melt in your mouth. So you can chew it or let them dissolve. Any kind of hot cheetoes I love but I would prefer these or the extra hot cheetoes. I would recommend to anyone who loves hot chips :)
Juan B.
winter park
Cheetos Flamin Hot puffs are for the tough. If you can make it through a whole bag you’re a real Cheeto lover. This things are spicy and so tasteful. You definitely want more even while your tongue is throbbing.
Ashleigh W.
Garland, TX
These will always be my favorite!!! 2 wonderful things combined into one! I absolutely love the taste and the spice is unbearable! Just enough to keep you wanting more!!! Also available pretty much everywhere
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Jessy C.
chicago
This is a very tasty product and smells great. I absolutely love it and I would totally buy it again it can be found in many stores and I eat it every time I can I totally recommend it to others Because it’s great and I honestly love chips.
Ezzy L.
Keeahna B.
Campbellsvlle, KY
How how are these chips?
kailyn l.
Ashtabula, OH
How can you purchase these in bulk they are no where in my city limits & the flaming hot puff balls yummm
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
I’ve never seen these hot Cheetos as puffs?! Where Can I find them?
antonia r.
am i the only one that put them in the freezer for a bit so they can get more crunchy?