BY CHEETOS®

CHEETOS snacks are the much-loved cheesy treats that are fun for everyone! You just can't eat a CHEETOS snack without licking the "cheetle" off your fingertips. And wherever the CHEETOS brand and CHESTER CHEETAH go, cheesy smiles are sure to follow. see more...

Mariela C.
Oceanside, CA
Always ate these as a kid. brings back memories, has a great taste. only 1$ and I am a repeated consumer. handful of chips for a great snack. similar to the fries chettos just a little weird ingredient. Cheetos® Fantastix!® Flamin' Hot® Flavored Baked Corn & Potato Snacks
Michelle R.
El paso, TX
Out of all of the chips these are definitely my favorite! Of course i love spicy food and after eaten a few you will start feeling it. But it just so addictive yoy want to keep eating them!
Alessa H.
Los Angeles
I actually prefer the original flamin' hot fries then these. They are very similar but the flamin' hot fries have a more spicy taste compared to these. If you don't like spicy chips then I recommend these to you.
Crystal K.
Ooh I love these too! I don't know why but all the other hot Cheetos versions are spicier than the original ones. This is way spicier. I love it cause it's not as crunchy. It's hard to describe the texture but it's more "airy"
Elizabeth R.
Baltimore, MD
I love hot and spicy food. Its hard sometimes to find the right chips to give you that extra kick. These chips give you the necessary kick without having to go drink a pitcher of water.
sausan s.
nashville
i love these chip we have them at school only i look for them everywhere and they have them only at school i don’t like the other kind these are better and they are affordable
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Elizabeth C.
Redlands, CA
I remember way back in elementary when they would hand these out after school and I fell in love man these were it! I was all about these back they were delicious! Scrumptious! I could really go for a whole bag right now
Jessy C.
jaqueline o.
memphis
These are the worse hot fries I have ever ate. They were very stale and didn’t have any flavor. The only thing about them is they’re cheap. There are other hot fries that taste way better than these did.