BY CHEETOS®

Michaela L.
These are absolutely disgusting. The smell is gross, the flavor is nasty. It poorly represents the chili cheese flavor. I have tried these multiple times hoping that they would taste better, but the verdict is clear... they are better off in the trash.
Lura (.
My old job used to sale these and I liked them but they try to hard to be like Andy's fries but the flavor isn't as good. Want a chili cheese product then probably go with Fritos chili cheese chips.
Aileen D.
Dallas
I absolutely love these chips! They were always my favorite when I was younger and they still are. I'm not as crazy about them anymore as I can only get them from my little brother when he buys chips at school. They come in a small bag but either way, I love these chips.
jaqueline o.
memphis
Not the best choice but great for a quick snack. Taste very artificial unlike other products. You can buy these chips in Walmart, CVS, or any local drugstore. For one bag of chips it’s 133 calories so I wouldn’t say it’s the most healthy thing to eat.
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
I love Cheetos, from the moment they touch my lips I am in love, they have such a good cheesy taste and are addictive. The texture is amazing and they are so crunchy but like little pillows inside. I wish they didn’t leave cheese on my fingers but I’ll lick it off!
Jessy C.
This product is so tasty and amazing I would recommend it to anybody it is honestly so yummy and has all of what you need in your life I would encourage you guys to try these if you haven’t because your missing out big time ❤️😊 so go buy buy buy also very affordable at least that’s what I think tell me different if I’m wrong but highly doubt it
Eli A.
Coral Springs
This ones are super good it have cheese and is a little spicy but is a really good combination and i love it . I used to buy them at the school machine , but I think you can get them at Walmart
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Lany V.
Tucson, AZ
Just know they taste great!! And they are different than regular cheetos! They sell them
Here where i live only at schools vending machines
auti j.
Imperial
Eh they arent that bad but it takes a certian person to like them , i like them every once in awhile but over all i wouldn't buy these .