BY CHEETOS® #67 in Chips

Cheetos XXtra Flamin' Hot Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks: Extra hot flavor serves as a great snack Stock up on this Cheetos snack bag for your pantry Gluten free see more...

Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Kansas City, MO
If heaven came in a bag this would be the chip bag it came from! One of my biggest problems is finding a chip that is hot enough to my taste since I lovvvvvvve hot stuff and this chip is perfect! Although it's not too hot for me to eat, it sure is amazing! The only problem I have with these hot Cheetos is that I can't find them at every gas station or store! I would definitely recommend these to every brave soul to try because these are simply the best out there!:)
Nataly G.
Nataly G.
I am quite tolerant when it comes to spicy food, and I personally am OBSESSED with regular Hot Cheetos. But these are just too much for me. They made my ears burn after a handful and I felt physically ill! I want to say it was just the batch that I got because I gave the rest of the bag to my friend who normally loves them but said mine were over the top spicy. I guess it depends on your mood but I would definitely recommend sticking to regular Hot Cheetos!
Joey D.
Joey D.
West bend, WI
My favorite beach snack in the summer time! I've always loved the original flamin hot cheetos but these are how I imagined they would taste! OMG they are so delicious. A little goes a long way before you start feeling the heat of these bad boys. Goes great for picnics or lunches at the beach after a nice cool swim in the warm summer sun! I wish these were as available as the original!!!
Adriana L.
Adriana L.
Ukiah, CA
Being Hispanic I always love a good spicy snack. "A quick grab" as I like to call it, you can find this at your local gas stations and grocery stores. I buy very often, love to squirt lemon on it and sometimes add more spicy sauce to it. I defiantly recommend this snack to anyone who loves spicy food and always loves the texture of regular hot
Cheetos
Anna M.
Anna M.
Pullman, WA
Y'ALL ... these are so good. I won't go back to the regular hot cheetos. If you're like me and have eaten the regular hot cheetos since you were like 7 and find they aren't that hot then these are for you. These are like hot cheetos on crack. Every one is full of flavor. Also a heart burn in a bag so be careful. Don't go overboard lol
Sarah U.
Sarah U.
San Antonio, TX
I LOVE spicy, so naturally Flamin' Hot Cheetos have always been my go to bag of chips. I have found that many snacks that are advertised as spicy aren't actually all that spicy so when I saw these Xxtra Flamin' Hot Cheetos at a local grocery store I just had to try them. Needless to say they are indeed HOT- and I am hooked!
Liz V.
Liz V.
Long Beach, CA
I have always loved the regular hot Cheetos, but since this XXtra became available I can't go back! These make regular hot cheetos taste like the normal cheesy Cheetos. They are definitely very hot, and spicy. They also leave your fingers stained, but it's worth the mess and the heartburn.. These chips are good!
Marilyn A.
Marilyn A.
These are my favorite chips of all time. I'm addicted! They're very spicy, but I've been eating them since they've first came out! I am currently munching down on them right now 😂 there is always a bag of these chips in my pantry! To me, they taste much better than the other Hot Cheetos! Definitely recommend.
Ylan T.
Ylan T.
Stafford, TX
I love eating these because they actually limit how much chips I eat. Usually I can eat a whole bag of hot cheetos (doesn't matter what size) in one sitting which is sooooo bad for me. But since it's a little bit spicier and has a huge kick to it, I can't really eat it a lot. Great going! Just what I needed.
Alison G.
Alison G.
Sacramento, CA
Just when I thought Hot Cheetos couldn't get any better, it does!! If you are not a fan of spicy foods/regular Hot Cheetos these are not for you. I'm a girl that will push my taste buds when it comes to spicy hot food. The hotter than better! These chips has an extra spicy kick that I love. Highly addicting!
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Which bag of Hot Cheetos do you prefer?
Y ..
Y ..
Are these hotter than the regular hot ones??
Liz M.
Liz M.
Why haven't I seen these anywhere I love Cheetos??!
Phuong T.
Phuong T.
R they too hot ? Can kids have them?
Raquel H.
Raquel H.
National City, CA
I've never tried these , are they distinctly different from the other hot Cheetos ?