Cheetos® Crunchy Wild Habanero Cheese Flavored Snacks uploaded by Roselin H.Cheetos® Crunchy Wild Habanero Cheese Flavored Snacks uploaded by Maria O.

BY CHEETOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I need to try these, where can I find em??? 👀1 Answers
Jacquelynn R.
Wichita
I was so excited to find these at Walmart! I love hot Cheetos and I always lose my mind for new flavors so I was really looking forward to trying these! They were really good but when I saw wild habanero I expected there to be more spice, they weren't spicy enough in my opinion. I thought habanero was supposed to be hot but these tasted like regular Cheetos to me. I wouldn't buy them again.
Joan M.
I didn’t like these. Not sure what Frito Lay was thinking. Maybe it’s because I was raised to eat heat? I opened the bag, there was a strong seasoning smell. I was so stoked to try these and when I had the first chip, it was a let down. It’s not coated like hot Cheetos or even regular Cheetos. I wanted to get these because of the Habanero Flavor, just to be disappointed. Either HELLA COAT em, or just don’t bother. No, I do not recommend this to anyone who loves Hot Cheetos.
Parikshit Sheetal S.
Union City, CA
The Cheezy bites are my favorite crackle to binge on the low sodium days. Got the pack from Walmart and this ones the best snack pack. No GMO food, Cheetos come with taste of herbs too and is my forever pick when going for snack shopping. I usually keep this in my picnic bag.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
Cheetos® Crunchy Wild Habanero Cheese Flavored Snacks they are so delicious and very affordable to my budget. I like ve spicy stuffs and they have great taste. I recommend them if you are into spicy food.
Gia L.
I think these hot Chito's are good but I don't recommend eating them all the time because it can give you a stomach ache if you do like hot things I think this would be the best for you but keep it in moderation when you do eat please and I think they are a good traveler snack
Sadie F.
The spicy ones are always the best! I love the flavor of these! They are very affordable when you are looking for a snack, and that's coming from a repeat customer! I love them, they are so delicious, and I would recommend this to everyone who enjoys spicy food.
Gamze R.
Mantua, NJ
Once I pick up this bag of Cheetos I can't put it down. It definitely met my expectations on how spicy it is and has a one of a kind taste. Ever since I was a kid I haven't been able to stray away from Cheetos products. The wild habanero flavor is one of my favorite snacks to munch on!
Eskah a.
Kansas City, MO
Cheetos are my favorite I love the after taste. Makes me feel cheese. I bought in Hy-vee in Missouri. I am a repeat consumer. I would definitely recommend this to cheetos lover. Pros its junk food. Cons its junk food.
Jenelle S.
Geneva, OH
In the words of my teenage son, THESE ARE AMAZING!!! My teenager says that these are one of his favorites because of the amazing flash of flavor with every bite! He like that zesty taste of hot, and shares that these are the perfect mixture of flavor!
Paola C.
Hot hot hot! Too hot for me. In order to eat it all, I am going to need a coke. It's okay for those how like spice food/ snacks. It's not my favorite. I will stick with the normal crunchy Cheetos. I'll not purchase this product again. A least not for me.
Aujha A.
Denver, CO
I need to try these, where can I find em??? 👀