Cheetos® Crunchy Wild Habanero Cheese Flavored Snacks uploaded by Roselin H.Cheetos® Crunchy Wild Habanero Cheese Flavored Snacks uploaded by Maria D.

BY CHEETOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I need to try these, where can I find em??? 👀1 Answers
Jessica J.
Russell, KY
CHEETOS® Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks my kids love these chips an I'll have to admit I do as well. Super crunchy, very cheesy. Good for movie night, an good for send along as school snack.
Erika L.
I really love cheetos in general but I really really love the fact that they made a hot cheetos product! I am a repeat consumer and I would highly recommend it to anybody. Definitely the perfect snack for your lunchbox
Jacquelynn R.
Wichita
I was so excited to find these at Walmart! I love hot Cheetos and I always lose my mind for new flavors so I was really looking forward to trying these! They were really good but when I saw wild habanero I expected there to be more spice, they weren't spicy enough in my opinion. I thought habanero was supposed to be hot but these tasted like regular Cheetos to me. I wouldn't buy them again.
Joan A.
I didn’t like these. Not sure what Frito Lay was thinking. Maybe it’s because I was raised to eat heat? I opened the bag, there was a strong seasoning smell. I was so stoked to try these and when I had the first chip, it was a let down. It’s not coated like hot Cheetos or even regular Cheetos. I wanted to get these because of the Habanero Flavor, just to be disappointed. Either HELLA COAT em, or just don’t bother. No, I do not recommend this to anyone who loves Hot Cheetos.
Parikshit S.
Union City, CA
The Cheezy bites are my favorite crackle to binge on the low sodium days. Got the pack from Walmart and this ones the best snack pack. No GMO food, Cheetos come with taste of herbs too and is my forever pick when going for snack shopping. I usually keep this in my picnic bag.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
Cheetos® Crunchy Wild Habanero Cheese Flavored Snacks they are so delicious and very affordable to my budget. I like ve spicy stuffs and they have great taste. I recommend them if you are into spicy food.
Brandi A.
Oh my goodness!!! I LOVE these Cheetos! I found them at Walmart about two months ago and made the mistake of only buying one bag. Couldn't find them until yesterday... they got them back at Walmart! I didn't make the same mistake again. I bought two bags. Everyone in my family loves them. Perfectly flavorful and spicy! Grab a glass of milk!
Gia L.
I think these hot Chito's are good but I don't recommend eating them all the time because it can give you a stomach ache if you do like hot things I think this would be the best for you but keep it in moderation when you do eat please and I think they are a good traveler snack
Sadie F.
The spicy ones are always the best! I love the flavor of these! They are very affordable when you are looking for a snack, and that's coming from a repeat customer! I love them, they are so delicious, and I would recommend this to everyone who enjoys spicy food.
Gamze R.
Mantua, NJ
Once I pick up this bag of Cheetos I can't put it down. It definitely met my expectations on how spicy it is and has a one of a kind taste. Ever since I was a kid I haven't been able to stray away from Cheetos products. The wild habanero flavor is one of my favorite snacks to munch on!
Aujha A.
Denver, ['', '', '']
I need to try these, where can I find em??? 👀