BY CHEETOS® #57 in Chips

Cheetos Flamin' Hot Limon Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks: Limon flavor is a tangy twist on your Cheetos snack Ridiculously cheesy snack made with real cheese Gluten free

• Hot Cheetos or Takis? CHEETOS® Crunchy Flamin' Hot® Cheese Flavo...4 Answers
  • Are these too strong or?2 Answers
  • Put your hands in the air if you drown your Hot Cheetos with salt...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Sephora G.
Alamo, TX
They are really good but bad for you I don't recommend these for your kids to eat at an early age because too much of these can cause problems they become addicting I used to eat these as a kid a lot and ended up getting appendicitis which had to be removed so kids need to stay away from these at such a young age it becomes a problem when you become an adult from eating too much of these your stomach is so important I can not stress this enough I have so much stomach problems for eating so much of these as a kid it's okay to eat occasionally but don't make it a habit especially for your kids
valerie l.
Maywood, CA
👑Sj.Marie🌹 S.
indian trail, NC
I LOVE Cheetos Crunchy Flamin Hot Limon Cheese Flavored Snacks!! They are in my opinion the perfect blend of lime and spicy! I love the original Flamin Hot Cheetos snacks but when I want a bit more I will be quick to purchase these! I would recommend them to anyone who loves lime flavored chips with a kick...Cheetos snacks did something GREAT when they created this amazing product! 5 Stars!!
Linda S.
Canoga Park, CA
Of all the types of hot cheetos there are, this is my go to. I love lime and lemon and i feel that it adds the perfect taste. As a Mexican, i just add more lemon and tapatio anyways but it tastes great! Unfortunately, it does go by the bags and sometimes you don't taste the lemon flavor at all.
Emily D.
Huntington Pk, CA
These hot Cheetos are my favorite ones because you can taste the lemon. It’s really good with more lemon and Mexican chamoy. Is not healthy but once a month is alright. I do recommend this to others so they can try.
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
Although I am not a huge fan of the regular hot Cheetos, I have to say that these are my least favorite cheeto flavor. I would have thought that I would have likes these since they have a lime flavor to them but I was wrong. This made me like the original a lot better than these.
Samie G.
Hot Cheetos are my ultimate guilty pleasure. Great spicy taste and definitely taste a bit different from the Baked and the Original ones, the change in flavor is subtle but it's there. These are very unhealthy, yet very tasty. Just don't eat them every day..
Cami H.
Denver, CO
These are my least favorite flavor of Cheetos. I would much rather get the normal flamin hot Cheetos flavor or the typical original puff flavor. This just tastes kinda weird with the spicy and I wouldn’t buy it again.
Ebony I.
Eureka, CA
These are my go to chips! I don’t know how many bags of these I have eaten over my lifetime. They always meet my expectations for when I’m craving chips or simply a snack. I have come to really enjoy the baked hot Cheetos.
Virginia V.
Jacksonville , NC
These Cheetos are 100% worth having the red fingers. The limón flavor adds something a little bit extra that the regular hot Cheetos flavor doesn’t have. I buy these all the time and never have any regrets.
Elizabeth T.
Does anyone else love putting nacho cheese in their bag? ^_^
Cambria G.
Gainesville, FL
What do you like better the original flamin' hot or the flamin' hot lime.
Sylvia H.
Santa Rosa , CA
Whats recommended to get the red off your finger tips??
Jasmin H.
Which one do you like this one or the regular hot cheetos?
Emma C.
Southaven, MS
Haven't had these. Is the Lime real strong?