BY CHEETOS® #76 in Chips

Cheetos® Snacks are the playfully mischievous cheesy crunch that add a little lighten-up moment to any day. Proof positive, you simply can't eat a Cheetos Snack without smiling. The Cheetos® brand strives to provide consumers with fun times every step of the way.

• Are these too strong or?2 Answers
  • Put your hands in the air if you drown your Hot Cheetos with salt, ...3 Answers
  • What do you like better the original flamin' hot or the flamin' hot...16 Answers
Reviews (1931)
Gabriella S.
Gabriella S.
Gilbert, AZ
I am highly addicted to hot Cheetos! When I was younger I would buy the regular hot Cheetos and put the lime in myself and it was amazing!! Or when you put beer salt in it: (I'm drooling just thinking about it)!! If you want a step up on the spicy scale I would recommend getting the Extra hot Hot Cheetos! Those are incredible! If you love hot Cheetos but they are a little spicy for you, try them with sour cream! I know it sound sooo crazy but it is actually really good! Try it, especially with the extra hot hot Cheetos! I promise you won't regret it!
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Rosenberg, TX
I don't think, I have gone a week without these beauties in my life, since I tried these in 5th grade (probably 10 ys old, now 22) LOL I am completely obsessed. I LOVE, LOVE the cheesy hotness mixed in with the lime! I will sit there and finish the entire bag (with tears in my eyes from the hotness) because I am obsessed with how much I love them. I know this is weird but I kinda like to leave them out and let them get stale and eat them after.... Really strange, but I like it! Hahaha
Monica L.
Monica L.
Hayward, CA
By far the best in the Cheeto game! So good! Can vary in price though. Some stores will offer this at a low price others will offer it at a high price. The con of this product it that it can be unhealthy with consumption (no surprise). Also it leaves your fingers red (but I mean who cares that's a classic)! A pro of this product is that it is delicious and a great item to put in your #beachbag
Daniela P.
Daniela P.
I must say that i absolutely love the flavor of the lime cheetos. I had them once before from a friend who traveled to Texas upon her return she couldn't stop raving of the lime flavor spicy chips. She brought over 100 bags home. I asked her to bring me a bag. In that was the day my love for the lime snack started. Ive been a fan ever since. Bravo cheeto!!!
Kaylee D.
Kaylee D.
Hot Cheetos are my personal favorite snack for any occasion of the day. Honestly, if there's any way to win my heart, all you have to do is buy me a bag of Hot Cheetos. Every week I consume about 3 bags and i don't plan on swooping for any lower than that. If you're ever looking for something delicious to munch on, Hot Cheetos are definitely the go to.
Gladys S.
Gladys S.
The Woodlands, TX
My favorite snack since always! Add fresh lime juice maybe some Valentina and it's so delicious! Great for sitting to watch Netflix with my husband after the kids are asleep! I really should just stock up, but I usually just send my husband out to get me a small bad when I have a craving, or else I over eat! I need to get some self control!
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
San Ysidro, CA
this are my absolute favorite chips in the whole entire world. i used to get this from this kid in my high school and that'd basically be my lunch and although i had them so often i never got tired of this and i still love them they're so good you can taste the chili and the lemon and if you acc bottles sauce they're even better.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Austin, TX
I have a slight obsession with Flaming Hot Lime Cheetos during the summer. Something about sitting pool side or by the beach with a fruity drink in hand with a bag of these just screams summer to me. The only downside of eating these is the fact that it turns your fingers red but other than that, I cannot get enough of them!
Molly W.
Molly W.
Bella Vista, AR
I eat it about everything spicy, and if it's not already spicy, I generally end up making it spicy. These Cheetos are such a good snack. I always eat more than I intend to, but they are just so addicting it's hard to stop. They are pretty warm to people who aren't used to spicy foods so here's a fair warning
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
San Tan Valley, AZ
I love hot Cheetos since I was a little girl this was my favorite snack I would eat at least 1 back a week . They have such a great flavor and a mix of flavors that taste so good together i can't get enough of these . And they also taste really good with cheese and of course more lemon and chilli 😁 !
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Does anyone else love putting nacho cheese in their bag? ^_^
Cambria G.
Cambria G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
What do you like better the original flamin' hot or the flamin' hot lime.
Sylvia H.
Sylvia H.
Santa Rosa, CA
Whats recommended to get the red off your finger tips??
Jasmin H.
Jasmin H.
Which one do you like this one or the regular hot cheetos?
Emma C.
Emma C.
Southaven, MS
Haven't had these. Is the Lime real strong?