Food & SnacksSnack FoodsChipsCheetos®
Crunchy Flamin' Hot Limon Cheese Flavored Snacks

CHEETOS® Crunchy Flamin' Hot® Limon Cheese Flavored Snacks

by Cheetos®

Cheetos Flamin' Hot Limon Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks: Limon flavor is a tangy twist on your Cheetos snack Ridiculously cheesy snack made with real cheese Gluten free

HaaS anyone ever had these? Moved across the country and no one has them or has heard of them and I’m in shockCHEETOS® Crunchy Flamin' Hot® Limon Cheese Flavored Snacks
I can never find these, does anyone have any ides where to get them?
¿Son muy buenas como todos dicen?
Start your review of CHEETOS® Crunchy Flamin' Hot® Limon Cheese Flavored Snacks!
How would you rate this product?
Nadya A.
San Ysidro, CA
CHEETOS® Crunchy Flamin' Hot® Limon Cheese Flavored Snacks uploaded by Nadya A.
Purchased at: Target
my favorite chips I love to eat hot cheetos when I prepare a sandwich with ham and cheese, its spicy flavor I love
Becky F.
CHEETOS® Crunchy Flamin' Hot® Limon Cheese Flavored Snacks uploaded by Becky F.
Cheetos® Crunchy Flamin' Hot® Limon Cheese Flavored Snacks Who doesn't love hot cheetos!! Lol I love them with lime, pickles,cheese or when I just want a spicy snack! I don't eat them often because of my digestion problems, but when I do!!! So crunchy , perfect spicy snack.
Brenda Q.
Ontario, CA
CHEETOS® Crunchy Flamin' Hot® Limon Cheese Flavored Snacks uploaded by Brenda Q.
Purchased at: Target
These chips are one of my favorite snacks. I like that they are spicy but they have lemon taste to it as well. I like purchasing them in small snack size because they are easy for my to grab when I’m in a rush.
Wanda A.
Marietta, GA
CHEETOS® Crunchy Flamin' Hot® Limon Cheese Flavored Snacks uploaded by Wanda A.
Los favoritos de los mexicanos. 100/100 me encantan y podría comerme una bolsa grande todos los días
Hailey A.
Modesto, CA
CHEETOS® Crunchy Flamin' Hot® Limon Cheese Flavored Snacks uploaded by Hailey A.
Purchased at: Dollar General
These chips spicy and good.if you had not try them I recommend you to they are so good.And they have lemon in these chips.
Tori I.
Birmingham, AL
I love these to snack on! I love hot Cheetos and they are so good with when I make sandwiches or just a tasty snack to snack on! This product is so delicious and it is hard to have just ONE cheeto!
Matthew P.
Troy, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Man these are so goood I used to eat a bag everyday now I can’t find any in ohio where I moved to. Can buy online but don’t want to receive them crushed or stale.
Mary Adeline N.
Love these but the original are better. Not that spicy if you love spicy foods. Crunchy and good.
Aakilah C.
Lancaster, TX
These chips are amazing! The spices come together and explode in your mouth while the lime flavor makes the spices linger and stay a while! I am a big fan of hot and spicy chips and these are perfect for when you are just craving something spicy and delicious.
Evie R.
Silvis, IL
The lime just doesn't do it for me. I LOVE Flaming Hots, but the extra lime tang it gives just ruins them.

121 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
María M.
once poniente entre cuarta y sexta sur, casa azul con protecciones blancas
Eilish D.