BY CHEETOS® #55 in Chips

Cheetos Flamin' Hot Limon Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks: Limon flavor is a tangy twist on your Cheetos snack Ridiculously cheesy snack made with real cheese Gluten free

• Hot Cheetos or Takis? CHEETOS® Crunchy Flamin' Hot® Cheese Flavo...5 Answers
  • Are these too strong or?2 Answers
  • Put your hands in the air if you drown your Hot Cheetos with salt...3 Answers
Ashley L.
San Antonio, TX
I’m a real ‘Hood’ kinda girl, I eat these with EVERYTHING! For example: ramen, hamburger helper, on pizza, with sandwiches of all kinds, with pickles, dipped in Bean dip, with nacho cheese, by themselves, the list actually goes on. But yes I seriously love them so much, they’re not that hot but don’t take that seriously, I’m a spicy food lover so my opinion is that of someone who eats jalapeños or salsa with everything too haha. They’re good, trust me.
👑Sj.Marie🌹 S.
indian trail, NC
I LOVE Cheetos Crunchy Flamin Hot Limon Cheese Flavored Snacks!! They are in my opinion the perfect blend of lime and spicy! I love the original Flamin Hot Cheetos snacks but when I want a bit more I will be quick to purchase these! I would recommend them to anyone who loves lime flavored chips with a kick...Cheetos snacks did something GREAT when they created this amazing product! 5 Stars!!
Linda S.
Canoga Park, CA
Of all the types of hot cheetos there are, this is my go to. I love lime and lemon and i feel that it adds the perfect taste. As a Mexican, i just add more lemon and tapatio anyways but it tastes great! Unfortunately, it does go by the bags and sometimes you don't taste the lemon flavor at all.
Zahraa E.
Dearborn
BEST CHIPS EVER. WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND 15/10. I EAT A BAG OF THESE DAILY BECAUSE THEY'RE SO GOOD. THEY TASTE GREAT AND THEY'RE MY FAVORITE FOOD. IF YOU HAVEN'T TASTED THEM BEFORE, YOU'RE MISSING OUT!!!!!! THESE TASTE EVEN BETTER THAN THE REGULAR ONES AND THEY'RE SO DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
Although I am not a huge fan of the regular hot Cheetos, I have to say that these are my least favorite cheeto flavor. I would have thought that I would have likes these since they have a lime flavor to them but I was wrong. This made me like the original a lot better than these.
Gina L.
I'm a huge fan of flamin' hot cheetos but I'm not a huge fan of the lime flavored one. The lime flavor is too artificial tasting for my liking. I prefer the original. I have seen some people squeeze fresh lime over their bag of hot cheetos so maybe that's a better option
Sephora G.
Alamo, TX
They are really good but bad for you I don't recommend these for your kids to eat at an early age because too much of these can cause problems they become addicting I used to eat these as a kid a lot and ended up getting appendicitis which had to be removed so kids need to stay away from these at such a young age it becomes a problem when you become an adult from eating too much of these your stomach is so important I can not stress this enough I have so much stomach problems for eating so much of these as a kid it's okay to eat occasionally but don't make it a habit especially for your kids
Shelby -.
Ocala, FL
Love this its not sour because of the lime or anything. It taste like hot cheetos only difference is t6he limey taste. But it is a good enjoyable chip and very affordable price too.
Elisabeth A.
Waco
This a five star food product because I just got Cheetos and they are good comfort snack for me . I love the taste of them and they are my very very absolute hands down favorite chips .CHEETOS® Crunchy Flamin' Hot® Limon Cheese Flavored Snacks
Josiah R.
Tempe, AZ
This is my #1 comfort snack right here. My tongue is so used to the taste it’s hard to describe. Some heat with a subtle but noticeable lime taste. You’ll find these near anywhere. Recommend to everyone but most everyone has had these!
Elizabeth T.
Does anyone else love putting nacho cheese in their bag? ^_^
Cambria G.
Gainesville, FL
What do you like better the original flamin' hot or the flamin' hot lime.
Sylvia H.
Santa Rosa , CA
Whats recommended to get the red off your finger tips??
Jasmin H.
Which one do you like this one or the regular hot cheetos?
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Haven't had these. Is the Lime real strong?