BY CHEETOS®

Cheetos Flamin' Hot Limon Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks: Limon flavor is a tangy twist on your Cheetos snack Ridiculously cheesy snack made with real cheese Gluten free

Callie R.
San Francisco, CA
I love these chips, they are so addictive. Obviously they are terrible for you but they are a guilt pleasure of mine! I am a chronic customer, I fear i will be buying these chips until the day I die. Only try if you want a new addiction
Daisy N.
Los Angeles
These are probably one of my favorite chips. I’ve been eating these since I was a little kid and they are great. It can definitely be spicy for someone who doesn’t eat much spicy food but for people who do eat spicy food, it should be fine. The lemon in the chips gives it a great flavor. I would highly recommend.
Stephanie A.
Dallas, TX
I buy thes chips almost every day I can’t live without them! They taste waaayyy better than the regular hot Cheetos the lemon just makes the taste more amazing!! Definitely met my expectations with its deliciousness 😍😍 and I definitely recommend this to other people to definitely buy!!!
Ashley L.
San Antonio, TX
I’m a real ‘Hood’ kinda girl, I eat these with EVERYTHING! For example: ramen, hamburger helper, on pizza, with sandwiches of all kinds, with pickles, dipped in Bean dip, with nacho cheese, by themselves, the list actually goes on. But yes I seriously love them so much, they’re not that hot but don’t take that seriously, I’m a spicy food lover so my opinion is that of someone who eats jalapeños or salsa with everything too haha. They’re good, trust me.
Marisa L.
Youngsville, NC
These are like the regular hot cheetos, but they have a sour twist that make it such an amazing snack. Not very healthy but it's a very good snack. Prices are fairly good for the amount of product you get, and you can get them at virtually any store/ gas station / place of business.
Brianna R.
Hawthorne, CA
Hot Cheetos are my favorite snack. Although they are terribly unhealthy for you, they are really good. I have limited my consumption of hot Cheetos to maybe a bag a month and I am very happy that I’m not addicted to them anymore. They are good to snack on every once in a while tho.
ruby h.
10573. Plainfield st. adelanto, California
Purchased at: Walmart
These are really good it's not very healthy and too much of these can cause digestive problems but occasionally I like to have these maybe 2-3 times a year I love the lemon flavored ones it's more interesting and you can add a little bit of tapatio or chamoy to spice it up a bit
Ryahn E.
Greeley, CO
a CLASSIC snack food. this is what i grab when i know i’m about to go home and turn into a snack goblin. i love spicyyy things so this is perfect for me! my only problem is the tummy ache i sometimes get, but that’s also because (like i said) i’m a goblin and i eat too much!!
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
Although I am not a huge fan of the regular hot Cheetos, I have to say that these are my least favorite cheeto flavor. I would have thought that I would have likes these since they have a lime flavor to them but I was wrong. This made me like the original a lot better than these.
Jaymee H.
I'm not normally a spicy food kinda person, but once in a while I get a craving for hot cheetos. I saw these in walmart and knew i had to try them. they taste just like regular hot cheetos but with a bit of a lime twist and they're sO delicious 10/10 would recommend
Elizabeth T.
Does anyone else love putting nacho cheese in their bag? ^_^
Cambria G.
Gainesville, FL
What do you like better the original flamin' hot or the flamin' hot lime.
Sylvia H.
Santa Rosa , CA
Whats recommended to get the red off your finger tips??
Jasmin H.
Which one do you like this one or the regular hot cheetos?
Mariah D.
San Jose , CA
What’s your favorite, lemon hot Cheetos or hot Cheetos ?