BY CHEETOS®

Cheetos Flamin' Hot Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks: Hot flavor of Cheetos snacks are a great anytime snack Delicious and fun crunchiness Made with real cheese Gluten free

CHEETOS® Crunchy Flamin' Hot® Cheese Flavored Snacks
  • "They are my go to spicy chip and I love that you can also get them with lime." in 1 review
  • "I love putting it in between my bagels- yes sounds weird but tastes surprising good with cream cheese in between a bagel!!" in 1 review
Roshann J.
arkansas
I personally love hot cheetos, in time it feels like it's hotter than how it was years ago but I still love it
Peyton C.
Dunn
These are one of my favorite snacks ever!!I highly suggest to any one who like to add a bit of spice to their mid afternoon or if you like me late night snack!They are crunchy yet melt in your mouth!Highly suggest💘
Ashley S.
Beaver Dam
Purchased at: Walmart
These are one my my favorite snacks ever. Once you eat one you can’t stop. They’re just the perfect amount of spicy!
savannah K.
Grand Prairie, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I am writing a review for these right now because I am craving them and how good they are. They absolutely satisfy any craving you have for hot stuff. I think after I write this I am gonna go buy some!
member-7d6d8
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s like I’m biting into a spicy cloud. They are so fluffy and have a nice kick and they taste great with some extra hot sauce.
Taneisha E.
Tacoma Washington
Purchased at: Safeway
I’m pretty sure most of us have tried these. they are my favorite chips! I love hot/spicy foods so the flamin flavor doesn’t bother me. they are mouthwatering actually
Katroberts90
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m in love with hot Cheetos the first time I had them I was drunk now I eat them with French onion dip is my favorite
Angie F.
Santa Ana, CA
It's a love/hate relationship with Hot Cheetos. I love how they taste, specially when I add tapatio and lemon to it, but I get horrible stomach aches after. Plus let's be honest, the chilli powder left on your fingers is the best. Taste great, but beware of the heartburn.
Brittany S.
Louisa
Purchased at: Walmart
I eat these almost every single day. I can’t go a couple of days without a bag of hot Cheetos
Hilary E.
Purchased at: Target
Flaming hot cheetos are my favourite chips but I can only eat them in small quantities which is great so I can Savor them over time! The baked ones are great too but hard to find.
Taylor H.
Birmingham, AL
Which hot Cheetos is your favorite? Original hot or the kind with lime.
Melissa M.
Does anyone else think these ones are mild compared to the lemon hot Cheetos ?
Desiree W.
Where can you buy these? !
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
Are these pretty hot? I'm sensitive to heat
Diana C.
Murrieta, CA
Are these better than the ones with lime?