BY CHEETOS® #5 in Chips

Cheetos Flamin' Hot Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks: Hot flavor of Cheetos snacks are a great anytime snack Delicious and fun crunchiness Made with real cheese Gluten free

CHEETOS® Crunchy Flamin' Hot® Cheese Flavored Snacks
  • "They are my go to spicy chip and I love that you can also get them with lime." in 1 review
  • "I love putting it in between my bagels- yes sounds weird but tastes surprising good with cream cheese in between a bagel!!" in 1 review
Erum A.
Jeddah, Western
I think if yumminess is to be defined in one word, I would instantly say "CHEETOS" i just love, love, love this snacks. Its a must buy for me whenever I go for shopping and must have with me whenever i go for any outing.
very affordable, extremely delicious and world outstanding snack to munch in :)
Tessa R.
Elizabethtown
They were really hot to me as a kid but now I'm immune to them. Even though, I still love them. They are hotter then most hot chips
Eve👄 M.
Norcoss
Love anything spicy so hot cheetos are defiantly my go too when I want some spicy chips !!
Teresa N.
I love spicy food and i loooooove Flamin Hot Cheetos! I can easily brush one of these bags in one sitting by myself. I always pick these up when I'm on a road trip at gas stations. They're not the healthiest thing on the menu. It contains a lot of sodium and other artificial flavors so I always limit how often to have these. These are crunchy and delicious!
Rosa O.
This are one of my favorite chips EVER! Some people would ask Is it Spicy? In my opinion its not to spicy because the flavor is so good you dont even notice its spicy! Everytime I go to the store I have to grab a bag because its so good! BUY IT YOU WONT REGRET IT! ;)
Victoria C.
Etobicoke
I’m a fairly recent Flamin’ Hot user and I absolutely love them. I don’t find them too hot but a lot of my friends and family do, I’m just super into the flavour.
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
ya'll... I don't even really like Cheetos but these are FIRE.. get it? flamin hot cheetos..fire...ok im done with the cornyness.. ANYWAYS these things are so addictive. I'll be eating them out of the bag and 10 minutes later im scraping the left over crumbs out of the bag. The flavor is on point. They are finger licking worthy. so much YES.
Hannah M.
Brentwood, CA
If you don’t like spice or can’t handle it, then not the chips for you but if you do, they are so good. I crave these all the time. Honestly can’t describe the flavor but they are crunchy and spicy and I could eat all of them in one sitting
Monica C.
Upland
Hot Cheetos rule my life!!! I love Hot Cheetos so much, they are my go to snack! They taste amazing!
Elvira F.
Tustin
Tummy I'm sorry but these are goooood!! Cheetos are me everyday go out chips. Can't be without them and won't be
Taylor H.
Birmingham, AL
Which hot Cheetos is your favorite? Original hot or the kind with lime.
Melissa M.
Does anyone else think these ones are mild compared to the lemon hot Cheetos ?
Desiree W.
Where can you buy these? !
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
Are these pretty hot? I'm sensitive to heat
Diana C.
Murrieta, CA
Are these better than the ones with lime?

Kohl's