BY CHEETOS® #5 in Chips

Cheetos Flamin' Hot Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks: Hot flavor of Cheetos snacks are a great anytime snack Delicious and fun crunchiness Made with real cheese Gluten free

CHEETOS® Crunchy Flamin' Hot® Cheese Flavored Snacks
  • "They are my go to spicy chip and I love that you can also get them with lime." in 1 review
  • "I love putting it in between my bagels- yes sounds weird but tastes surprising good with cream cheese in between a bagel!!" in 1 review
Jessie L.
Mount Clemens, MI
It is always a pleasure to pop open a bag of Flaming hot Cheetos. They are a decent price, but not cheap either. Try about $3,00 a bag. Still they are delicious. They have a smoky flavor a long with a little bit of heat and spice, but they are not overally hot. Also of course You will still get that Cheetos dust on Your hands, but the taste of the product makes it worth it.
Namrata P.
Fremont, CA
I started eating these chips when I was very young. It has been my favorite go to snack and probably one of the best chips out there. I think most people know that this has to be one of the popular chips out and a childhood memory as well. It’s not the healthiest chips out there but it’s really good. I also like other forms of hot Cheetos such as, lemon flavored hot Cheetos!
Julia V.
I think I'm writing this article because I'm craving Hot Cheetos, but what the hay! I honestly don't even remember the first time I tried Hot Cheetos, but there was an instant connection. The closer you get to the bottom of the bag the crunchier the smaller pieces get, and that's my favorite part of the bag. I don't think I could love any other chip the same way.
Chloe H.
Tequesta, FL
CHEETOS® Crunchy Flamin' Hot® Cheese Flavored Snacks The best chips out there! So spicy and yummy! My favorite go to snack at night! I love spicy food so these are right up my alley!
Daniela H.
usa
These are my favorite Cheetos. I LOVE spicy food. These are just great. I prefer more salty food than sweet. Not TOO salty, but just enough. I personally think these don't have too much salt??
Annie I.
Gilbert
These have been one of my favorite snacks since childhood! There’s really nothing else out there that can compare. They’re so crunchy and just the right amount of heat. I always binge on these when I’m craving a salty snack
danielle a.
United States
One of my favorite snacks is Flaming Hot Cheetos with cottage cheese. I've been eating it as a snack for probably 17-18 years. I love spicy food and snacks and this is one of my top 3 chips.
Aelissa M.
Louisville, KY
If you’re anything like me then you love these. Hot Cheetos are always one of my go to snacks. Love to much in these when watching Netflix. They’re not as spicy as you would think but you should definitely consider these next time you sit to watch a movie.
Beatriz G.
Chicago Ridge , IL
CHEETOS ARE MY ALL TIME FAVORITE CHIP. EVER. I’ve eaten these for years and they’ll continue to be my go-to snack. Super crunchy and very flavorful. My favorite way to eat these are with tons of lime! Even some Chamoy Bokados
Cendra R.
Rexburg
I remember when these first came out! I was so excited to try them and have been hooked on these since I was young! If you love spicy chips this is the best and my all time favorite!!! I can’t live without hot Cheetos!
Taylor H.
Birmingham, AL
Which hot Cheetos is your favorite? Original hot or the kind with lime.
Melissa M.
Does anyone else think these ones are mild compared to the lemon hot Cheetos ?
Desiree W.
Where can you buy these? !
Chelsey C.
Arcata, CA
Are these pretty hot? I'm sensitive to heat
Diana C.
Murrieta, CA
Are these better than the ones with lime?

Kohl's