BY CHEETOS® #5 in Chips

Cheetos Flamin' Hot Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks: Hot flavor of Cheetos snacks are a great anytime snack Delicious and fun crunchiness Made with real cheese Gluten free

CHEETOS® Crunchy Flamin' Hot® Cheese Flavored Snacks
  • "They are my go to spicy chip and I love that you can also get them with lime." in 1 review
  • "I love putting it in between my bagels- yes sounds weird but tastes surprising good with cream cheese in between a bagel!!" in 1 review
Kendra W.
Elizabethton, TN
I never regret picking these up at the store! Super spicy but super delicious! Reasonably priced and always fresh. I’m not into spicy foods much but this is one of my exceptions! Definitely recommend!
Jamekia G.
I absolutely enjoy flaming hot Cheetos. That are just as good when you add cheese. This is a awesome quick snack if you like spicy snacks. It is however high in sodium and calories. Eat in moderation
〽️aria  .
New Albany
Hit Cheetos are LIFE.They are so addicting .!You just one to keep eating one after the other!They are bomb!My life consist hot Cheetos a day.I have a hot cheeto problem.I eat them so much constantly
Myah A.
I love these chips! I mean who doesn't though?!! They are so good and affordable. I just love hot snacks even though I know they aren't good for me. Which is a con. These chips aren't very healthy. I wish they were so i could eat them more often without feeling so bad.
Janae V.
Grand Jct, CO
DELICIOUS! I love Hot Cheetos. They are a spicy chips and definitely not a flavor for those with a weak stomach. If you can handle hot and love it, I would recommend this to anybody! I love these chips. Whenever I eat them, it's like after you eat one, you have to have another, and so on. It's like a never ending love of the taste. Also, my favorite way to eat them is with lemon juice, or cream cheese. Sounds weird, but definitely tastes AMAZING!!!
Krystal B.
Renton, WA
These are SO good when you’re in the mood for some spice! I don’t taste the cheese aspect of these, but they’re addicting!! I love the crunch and slight sweetness you get in the aftertaste (or maybe that’s just me?).
Namrata P.
Fremont, CA
I started eating these chips when I was very young. It has been my favorite go to snack and probably one of the best chips out there. I think most people know that this has to be one of the popular chips out and a childhood memory as well. It’s not the healthiest chips out there but it’s really good. I also like other forms of hot Cheetos such as, lemon flavored hot Cheetos!
Jessie L.
Mount Clemens, MI
It is always a pleasure to pop open a bag of Flaming hot Cheetos. They are a decent price, but not cheap either. Try about $3,00 a bag. Still they are delicious. They have a smoky flavor a long with a little bit of heat and spice, but they are not overally hot. Also of course You will still get that Cheetos dust on Your hands, but the taste of the product makes it worth it.
Julia V.
I think I'm writing this article because I'm craving Hot Cheetos, but what the hay! I honestly don't even remember the first time I tried Hot Cheetos, but there was an instant connection. The closer you get to the bottom of the bag the crunchier the smaller pieces get, and that's my favorite part of the bag. I don't think I could love any other chip the same way.
Daniela H.
usa
These are my favorite Cheetos. I LOVE spicy food. These are just great. I prefer more salty food than sweet. Not TOO salty, but just enough. I personally think these don't have too much salt??
Taylor H.
Birmingham, AL
Which hot Cheetos is your favorite? Original hot or the kind with lime.
Melissa M.
Does anyone else think these ones are mild compared to the lemon hot Cheetos ?
Desiree W.
Where can you buy these? !
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
Are these pretty hot? I'm sensitive to heat
Diana C.
Murrieta, CA
Are these better than the ones with lime?

Kohl's