BY CHEETOS® #5 in Chips

Cheetos Flamin' Hot Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks: Hot flavor of Cheetos snacks are a great anytime snack Delicious and fun crunchiness Made with real cheese Gluten free

CHEETOS® Crunchy Flamin' Hot® Cheese Flavored Snacks
  • "They are my go to spicy chip and I love that you can also get them with lime." in 1 review
  • "I love putting it in between my bagels- yes sounds weird but tastes surprising good with cream cheese in between a bagel!!" in 1 review
Jai C.
Forney, TX
These have really been played out now. Since Cheetos have different varieties of the Flamin Hot line, many people don’t buy these anymore and I am one of those people. I actually like the Baked Cheetos better than these now. It could be because I ate them so much as a child!
Mandy E.
I PERSONALLY hated these BUT I hate hot things, that being said-my whole family(husband and 5 boys 2girls) absolutely LOVE them! So this rating is based on the fact that i purchase these regularly for a family that loves them and recommend them to friends with families because most the people I know also love hot foods and snacks-unlike me.
adiktive n.
its a classic 😁🤠 these seem to get hotter every year at three dollars a big bag depending where you purchase its a pretty good snack ...goes great with sandwiches on top of sushi or with cheese you cant forget insidena snickers bar ... im all for food lol dont judge me
BEV A.
Houston
Very hot, but good. Just wouldn't eat these hot spicy chips too often. The red spicy seasoning seem little to much for delicate stomachs. Maybe there should be a lite and medium choice. Just too much for my child. She still eat these chips, but not everyday.
Haley M.
MY FAVORITE CHIP OF ALL TIME !! I cant eat these non stop like its so bad i think i have a hot cheeto addiction but thats ohkay ! I will continue to eat these for the rest of my life! I hope they come out with more hot flavors of this because i know i will buy !
Tylina T.
Huddy, KY
What can I say. These are the best things ever. They aren’t very expensive depending on where you get them. I love the flavor and hotness of them. Most of the time I buy them at Walmart or Foodcity. If you like something cheesy and hot this is the food for you.
Chelsea D.
kansas city
Yum!! Love these Cheetos! They are definitely a bit hot, but it’s a burn that intensifies as you eat more. The flavor is great, bold, hot and cheesy. They’re great as a snack and you can usually find them on sale. Definitely worth a shot. One of my favorites!
Sasa P.
Great snack for those that can endure a kick of spicy! I take it everywhere I go in small zip lock bags when I let myself splurge on my diet. Unfortunately, it is spicy to my friends who can’t take spicy food, so I would not suggest this snack to everyone.
Damaris C.
Moreno Valley , CA
I being having hot Cheetos since forever. I had stop eating them because I would get heart burns and I would eat them excessively. But I regain my love from them and I can stop eating them. The good thing about these chips is that they are so easy to find.
Sara A.
Chatsworth, GA
Give me more Cheetos!! Chester did it right with these hot treats! My son loves to eat them until he "can't feel his tongue" that kid lives for hot snacks! I craved them while pregnant with my daughter and had to have them every day for about 4 months!
Taylor H.
Birmingham, AL
Which hot Cheetos is your favorite? Original hot or the kind with lime.
Melissa M.
Does anyone else think these ones are mild compared to the lemon hot Cheetos ?
Desiree W.
Where can you buy these? !
Chelsey C.
Arcata, CA
Are these pretty hot? I'm sensitive to heat
Diana C.
Murrieta, CA
Are these better than the ones with lime?

Kohl's