BY CHEETOS® #7 in Chips

Cheetos Flamin' Hot Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks: Hot flavor of Cheetos snacks are a great anytime snack Delicious and fun crunchiness Made with real cheese Gluten free

• Just heart it if you love hot cheetos 😂🙌🖤 CHEETOS... Be the first to answer!
  • Hot Cheetos or Takis?? CHEETOS® Crunchy Flamin' Hot® Cheese Flavo...8 Answers
  • I never tried these hot Cheetos but I would love to try it.2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I love putting it in between my bagels- yes sounds weird but tastes surprising good with cream cheese in between a bagel!!" in 1 review
  • "They are my go to spicy chip and I love that you can also get them with lime." in 1 review
Justine A.
Everett, WA
God I love hot cheetos! It's definitely my guilt pressure for sure. I love the amount of hotness it has and it's crunchy. I love the fact that I can hear myself crunching on the hot cheetos! It's amazing. I love how inexpensive and convenient you can pretty much buy hot cheetos at any drug store, gas station, basically anywhere. If you look on the check out aisle it's there. Hot cheetos are amazing and very addictive so be careful! Hotestly it might sound gross but hot cheetos dipped in cream cheese is amazing too! Omg Give it a try before you think my review is crazy!
Lauren C.
Los Angeles
I'll confidently argue that I love Cheetos more than most.  Though remarkably unhealthy, they are a welcome addition to my diet several times a year.  The Flamin' Hots leave a Lady Macbeth-esque telltale fluorescent red residue on the hands after even the briefest indulgence, but the taste reconciles this caveat.  They are inferior only to the Flamin' Hot Limon flavor- the undisputed Michael Jackson of the Cheeto family band, but are still good.  The crunch is perfect, and their shape, like a dwarf grandmother's fingers, are ideal for snacking.  I enjoy dipping these into fat free cottage cheese as a treat that I prefer to consume privately as it visually disgusts others but brings me ineffable pleasure.
Abbi S.
Louisville, KY
Everyone’s in a while I get a craving for Flaming Hot Cheetos, and I am never disappointed when I get my hands on them! They’re spicy but not too spicy, full of flavor, and really hit the spot. I even sometimes put them on top of chili for a little added crunch! They are extremely affordable and come in a variety of sizes so you can pick your perfect amount.
☀️emma g.
Pinson
 I love Cheetos so much.They are delicious and very pleasing. They are not expensive and you can find them at most stores. There is many different kinds of Cheetos to choose from. But you have to be careful because they are so good that you can binge eat them. Great product and I totally recommend buying them.
Chakyra M.
lake station
I love hot Cheetos literally “ love “ almost every time I go to a store that sales hot Cheetos I will buy . I love how it is cheesy with a flaming hot kick to it and I lovvvvveee hot Cheetos and they are very affordable based on the amount you want and most like sales them at most gas stations and supermarket
Monica F.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
You can NEVER go wrong with these. They are so good you can eat them as a snack or for parties ! So good they are so cheap also ! I recommend them to everyone to try them out if u like spicy ! Wich they are not really spicy but for some people they could be !
Shaylynn T.
Escondido, CA
Hands down my favorite spicy chip! I've been eating these since middle school and now I can't stop! It is the perfect amount of spicy to where you can eat them for more than 5 minutes haha! I can literally eat these at any time of day and enjoy them
Preet K.
Denham Spgs, LA
These are my all time favorite chips. It’s like once you start eating you never wanna stop. They are spicy but still too hard to resist. Tbh I would gladly take a bag of this as a gift n wouldn’t be mad (great way to get on my good side lol).
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Foodie Expert
These things are dangerous. They somehow always end up in my cart and once they get home they’re gone within a day or two. It’s one of our favorite snacks to have around the house. So addicting and they have so many kinds!
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Foodie Expert
Love the hot Cheetos! They're so addicting. They have a slight vinegar taste but the burn is so good haha. They're definitely not for you if you can't handle hot things. I used to go for these alot, but not really into chips anymore so I can't remember the last time I got them, but they're a big hit for the kids!
Taylor H.
Birmingham, AL
Which hot Cheetos is your favorite? Original hot or the kind with lime.
Melissa M.
Does anyone else think these ones are mild compared to the lemon hot Cheetos ?
Desiree W.
Where can you buy these? !
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
Foodie Expert
Are these pretty hot? I'm sensitive to heat
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
Foodie Expert
Are these better than the ones with lime?