BY CHEETOS® #5 in Chips

Cheetos Flamin' Hot Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks: Hot flavor of Cheetos snacks are a great anytime snack Delicious and fun crunchiness Made with real cheese Gluten free

CHEETOS® Crunchy Flamin' Hot® Cheese Flavored Snacks
  • "They are my go to spicy chip and I love that you can also get them with lime." in 1 review
  • "I love putting it in between my bagels- yes sounds weird but tastes surprising good with cream cheese in between a bagel!!" in 1 review
Hailey D.
Huntington
I love  CHEETOS® Crunchy Flamin' Hot® Cheese Flavored Snacks !! They have been a favorite of mine since high school. They always have just the right amount of burn to be delicious. The only suggestion I have, is I would like to see these in a Baked version (if there is one, I haven't seen it). I think it would be a great healthy alternative.
Mary K.
Edina , MN
It’s almost embarrassing how much I love Flamin Hot Cheetos. They are my absolute guilty pleasure and if I didn’t have self control I would easily eat an entire bag in one sitting. I will buy them full price without a second thought (normally I’m cheap when it comes to chips). I love spicy food and will be eating Flamin Hot Cheetos until my dying day. I did Keto for 2 months and the first thing I ate when I stopped was literally Flamin Hot Cheetos.
Anne N.
Goodness, the OG of all hot cheetos!! Still delicious and my all time weakness (besides wine). Although unhealthy for the body, it is healthy for my mind because I feel relaxed and happy eating these. :)) However, being fit and healthy doesn't mean I stop eating what I love!! I try to limit myself when these got on sale at Foodmaxx for $1.77 each but it's hard.. Addiction to these are real.
Marisa L.
Youngsville, NC
Hot cheetos are hands down my favorite chips. They are very hot to some people, but I've been eating them for so long now that it's not too hot for me, I'm able to eat a whole big bag myself lol. Not very healthy but it's a very good snack. Prices are fairly good for the amount of product you get, and you can get them at virtually any store/ gas station / place of business.
Ali W.
Saint Louis, MO
ADDICTING. I don’t even trust myself to buy a bag without eating the entire thing! It’s will power to not buy these. I just wish they weren’t so many calories because I love them too much haha. Once I start eating these I can’t stop. They are very hot so if you don’t like spice you won’t like these. Goes great with a glass of milk. They also make your fingers red haha.
Mäyä R.
St Petersburg, FL
Just had some it's such a good snack when your craving for something spicy and crunchy has some good flavors not that spicy too me although it does burn my chest when I eat it but you can't make hot ghetto noodles just get ramen noodles put butter after the noodles are done and add the chettos and crumple them up
Rose B.
Nashville
Ahhhh! So amazingly good. when I first ate these I could only eat a few but over the years I've grown to loveeeee spicy foods so now I always crave hot stuff! These are great and the worker that created them are a genius and he deserves all the moolah! :) sprinkle some citric acid on it and it becomes sour and spicy goodness! A great snack !! Highly suggest you grab a bag! :))
Jomarie S.
Daly City
Opening a bag of Cheetos and smelling it for the first time is a special part of life that I wholeheartedly love. If you like spicy and flavor I would recommend Hot Cheetos! If the burn is a little too much for you try them with cream cheese. It’s delicious! I love that these are affordable and even on sale most weeks. They’re my go to snack for the last 10 years.
Tabitha R.
If your looking for a spicy snack give CHEETOS® Crunchy Flamin' Hot® Cheese Flavored Snacks a try. You get the same crunch that your use to along with an underlying cheese flavor. However, each one is coated in an amazing red powder that leaves your taste buds craving more. I guarantee you, you won’t eat just one.
Living D.
siouxfalls SD
i eat hot cheetos all the time i absolutly love them the spicyness and the flavor and just amazing if you dont like spicy foods then you probably wont like this but they are just amazing and are truly a gift from gods
Taylor H.
Birmingham, AL
Which hot Cheetos is your favorite? Original hot or the kind with lime.
Melissa M.
Does anyone else think these ones are mild compared to the lemon hot Cheetos ?
Desiree W.
Where can you buy these? !
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
Are these pretty hot? I'm sensitive to heat
Diana C.
Murrieta, CA
Are these better than the ones with lime?

Kohl's