BY CHEETOS® #22 in Chips

Cheetos Flamin' Hot Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks: Hot flavor of Cheetos snacks are a great anytime snack Delicious and fun crunchiness Made with real cheese Gluten free

CHEETOS® Crunchy Flamin' Hot® Cheese Flavored Snacks
  • "I love putting it in between my bagels- yes sounds weird but tastes surprising good with cream cheese in between a bagel!!" in 1 review
  • "They are my go to spicy chip and I love that you can also get them with lime." in 1 review
Rachel N.
I realy liked the flamin hot cheetos puffs! I've always been curious what a puffy hot cheeto would taste like and it's delicous of course. They're soft with a little crunch, with a great flavor! They're not as hot as the regular flamin hot cheetos, because after you get passed the top layer, the puff pretty much cools your mouth off. Either way they're delicious and definitely worth giving a try!
Anne N.
Goodness, the OG of all hot cheetos!! Still delicious and my all time weakness (besides wine). Although unhealthy for the body, it is healthy for my mind because I feel relaxed and happy eating these. :)) However, being fit and healthy doesn't mean I stop eating what I love!! I try to limit myself when these got on sale at Foodmaxx for $1.77 each but it's hard.. Addiction to these are real.
Janae V.
Grand Jct, CO
DELICIOUS! I love Hot Cheetos. They are a spicy chips and definitely not a flavor for those with a weak stomach. If you can handle hot and love it, I would recommend this to anybody! I love these chips. Whenever I eat them, it's like after you eat one, you have to have another, and so on. It's like a never ending love of the taste. Also, my favorite way to eat them is with lemon juice, or cream cheese. Sounds weird, but definitely tastes AMAZING!!!
Namrata P.
I started eating these chips when I was very young. It has been my favorite go to snack and probably one of the best chips out there. I think most people know that this has to be one of the popular chips out and a childhood memory as well. It’s not the healthiest chips out there but it’s really good. I also like other forms of hot Cheetos such as, lemon flavored hot Cheetos!
Jessie L.
Mount Clemens, MI
It is always a pleasure to pop open a bag of Flaming hot Cheetos. They are a decent price, but not cheap either. Try about $3,00 a bag. Still they are delicious. They have a smoky flavor a long with a little bit of heat and spice, but they are not overally hot. Also of course You will still get that Cheetos dust on Your hands, but the taste of the product makes it worth it.
Justine A.
Everett, WA
God I love hot cheetos! It's definitely my guilt pressure for sure. I love the amount of hotness it has and it's crunchy. I love the fact that I can hear myself crunching on the hot cheetos! It's amazing. I love how inexpensive and convenient you can pretty much buy hot cheetos at any drug store, gas station, basically anywhere. If you look on the check out aisle it's there. Hot cheetos are amazing and very addictive so be careful! Hotestly it might sound gross but hot cheetos dipped in cream cheese is amazing too! Omg Give it a try before you think my review is crazy!
Lauren C.
Los Angeles
I'll confidently argue that I love Cheetos more than most.  Though remarkably unhealthy, they are a welcome addition to my diet several times a year.  The Flamin' Hots leave a Lady Macbeth-esque telltale fluorescent red residue on the hands after even the briefest indulgence, but the taste reconciles this caveat.  They are inferior only to the Flamin' Hot Limon flavor- the undisputed Michael Jackson of the Cheeto family band, but are still good.  The crunch is perfect, and their shape, like a dwarf grandmother's fingers, are ideal for snacking.  I enjoy dipping these into fat free cottage cheese as a treat that I prefer to consume privately as it visually disgusts others but brings me ineffable pleasure.
Mäyä R.
St Petersburg, FL
Just had some it's such a good snack when your craving for something spicy and crunchy has some good flavors not that spicy too me although it does burn my chest when I eat it but you can't make hot ghetto noodles just get ramen noodles put butter after the noodles are done and add the chettos and crumple them up
Eden G.
Los Angeles , CA
They say sharing is caring, well I say
Cheetos crunch is my lunch!
I only tasted it for the first time 3 months ago and I thank my friend for that till this day. I can’t stop eating these! The crunch the spice, the fact that it’s the best munch ever?! As a matter of fact; I’m eating CHEETOS® Crunchy Flamin' Hot® Limon Cheese Flavored Snacks right now!!
Sydney 💋.
These are like addicting! Anytime I get these it's like I can't stop eating them. Not too spicy, they're just the right amount of heat where you can still enjoy them. Once you try these it's hard to go back to the original cheese flavor since these have so much more powerful flavor. They may not be good for you but it's a satisfying snack for sure.
Taylor H.
Birmingham, AL
Which hot Cheetos is your favorite? Original hot or the kind with lime.
Melissa M.
Does anyone else think these ones are mild compared to the lemon hot Cheetos ?
Desiree W.
Where can you buy these? !
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
Are these pretty hot? I'm sensitive to heat
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
Are these better than the ones with lime?