Food & SnacksSnack FoodsChipsCheetos®
Crunchy Flamin' Hot Cheese Flavored Snacks

CHEETOS® Crunchy Flamin' Hot® Cheese Flavored Snacks

by Cheetos®

#3 in Chips

Cheetos Flamin' Hot Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks: Hot flavor of Cheetos snacks are a great anytime snack Delicious and fun crunchiness Made with real cheese Gluten free

do y’all prefer Cheetos puffs or regular hot???
do y’all prefer Cheetos puffs or regular hot???
Start your review of CHEETOS® Crunchy Flamin' Hot® Cheese Flavored Snacks!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
They are my go to spicy chip and I love that you can also get them with lime.in reviews
I love putting it in between my bagels- yes sounds weird but tastes surprising good with cream cheese in between a bagel!!in reviews
khushboo P.
Now these, once you start. You really can't stop!! Love the flamin hot flavor. Another chip I always have available in my pantry.
Diane N.
Seattle, WA
CHEETOS® Crunchy Flamin' Hot® Cheese Flavored Snacks uploaded by Diane N.
I'm not much of a sweet tooth girl myself, sure I'll indulge/binge from time to time but I can never get enough of my savory snacks! Especially when it comes to Flamin' Hot Cheetos! I can never have just one, I have to have the whole bag! Spicy, yet a little sweet, it has the key to my heart. My boyfriend buys me a variety of sizes depending on my mood. The black bag is a little too extreme for me (no sweetness and maybe even a little bitter). The original Flamin' Hot is perfection that it brings a little tear to my eye and even makes my nose run! I have to fan myself down when I enjoy these guys but it's all worth it!! If someone were to give out these Cheetos for Halloween, they would be my hero.
julieta M.
antioch, CA
CHEETOS® Crunchy Flamin' Hot® Cheese Flavored Snacks uploaded by julieta M.
I buy these almost weekly ! They are a very delicious and addicting snack. They are not spicy at all however I am used to spicy food. Good snack.
Nataly R.
Edinburg, TX
CHEETOS® Crunchy Flamin' Hot® Cheese Flavored Snacks uploaded by Nataly R.
My favorite snack to buy is Flamin Hot Cheetoes! The flaming hot flavor has a bit of kick to it but it's not too spicy so it is totally family friendly. These are very addicting for me and I will finish a whole bag in one sitting sometimes.
Jessica W.
Manchester, NH
CHEETOS® Crunchy Flamin' Hot® Cheese Flavored Snacks uploaded by Jessica W.
My 9 year old daughter is OBSESSED with these hot cheetos and eats a mini bag almost daily. Funny thing is now I'm hooked too lol. Although not the most nutritious snack to have, I at least appreciate the fact that I'm able to purchase mini single serve-sized bags at 4 for $1 at our local grocery store.
Terri C.
CHEETOS® Crunchy Flamin' Hot® Cheese Flavored Snacks uploaded by Terri C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are so addictive! I love how these have some lingering heat. The flavor is so good and the crunchiness only adds to the goodness. The only thing I don’t like is that they do stain your fingers red. The best way to eat them is with chopsticks. I kid you not! CHEETOS® Crunchy Flamin' Hot® Cheese Flavored Snacks
Viri A.
San Diego, CA
CHEETOS® Crunchy Flamin' Hot® Cheese Flavored Snacks uploaded by Viri A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This has been my favorite snack since I was a kid. They’re crunchy cheesy and spicy 🌶. You can add some of your favorite sauce and make them better. This is definitely not a healthy snack. I topped my corn with hot Cheetos lol. You should try it
Stacey T.
Allen, TX
CHEETOS® Crunchy Flamin' Hot® Cheese Flavored Snacks uploaded by Stacey T.
Purchased at: Walmart
If you like hot and spicy, give these a try! I love regular Cheetos too, but these are an extra kick and pretty tasty!
Oscar M.
Dinuba
CHEETOS® Crunchy Flamin' Hot® Cheese Flavored Snacks uploaded by Oscar M.
These are the best chips ever! Tastes great with a freshly squeezed lemon poured over Cheetos!
Briana J.
CHEETOS® Crunchy Flamin' Hot® Cheese Flavored Snacks uploaded by Briana J.
Purchased at: Target
I literally eat these everyday! I love them when they have tons of seasoning on them and aren’t just straight up corn chip! This is a snack I’ll never get sick of I’ve been eating them since I was a child 🤣

181 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...