BY CHEETOS® #2 in Chips

Cheetos Flamin' Hot Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks: Hot flavor of Cheetos snacks are a great anytime snack Delicious and fun crunchiness Made with real cheese Gluten free

CHEETOS® Crunchy Flamin' Hot® Cheese Flavored Snacks
  • "They are my go to spicy chip and I love that you can also get them with lime." in 1 review
  • "I love putting it in between my bagels- yes sounds weird but tastes surprising good with cream cheese in between a bagel!!" in 1 review
Hailey D.
Huntington
I love  CHEETOS® Crunchy Flamin' Hot® Cheese Flavored Snacks !! They have been a favorite of mine since high school. They always have just the right amount of burn to be delicious. The only suggestion I have, is I would like to see these in a Baked version (if there is one, I haven't seen it). I think it would be a great healthy alternative.
Dylan C.
These are good however having them as an option in my high schools I began to realize after eating them so much how overrated they truly are. These are a good chip if you enjoy spicy foods, however when it comes down too it I don’t find them to live up to they’re “hype.” I give them a 3 star simply because of the reasoning that they get too much credit that might’ve been deserved when they first came out but now they’re just getting a little bland.
Mary K.
Edina
It’s almost embarrassing how much I love Flamin Hot Cheetos. They are my absolute guilty pleasure and if I didn’t have self control I would easily eat an entire bag in one sitting. I will buy them full price without a second thought (normally I’m cheap when it comes to chips). I love spicy food and will be eating Flamin Hot Cheetos until my dying day. I did Keto for 2 months and the first thing I ate when I stopped was literally Flamin Hot Cheetos.
Zoey H.
Appleton
These are so underrated in my opinion. Theses are soo good and so flavorful! I like that they actually have a kick to them as I feel like now a days companies are so afraid to make there product spicy as then it only reaches to a small group of people. But I think these are amazing! If im not careful I could eat a whole bag. Also try mixing these with either cream cheese or cottage cheese ( I know it sounds gross, but give it a chance! It will blow your mind).
addison m.
Have been eating these since I was a little boy. There’s just something about the heat and the unique Flamin’ Hot Cheetos flavor that keeps me coming back. Classic blend of spicy peppers and cheese. Highly recommend this snack for those who love a lot of heat.
Katherine L.
Downey, CA
I love hot Cheetos 🔥😍 I always have one on hand! I add them to and snack or sandwich. It’s so good to have something so flavorful with a bland meal. I love hot Cheetos with nacho cheese and jalapeños too! But I can eat them with lemon. Just thinking about it is making my mouth water 🤤
Anne N.
Goodness, the OG of all hot cheetos!! Still delicious and my all time weakness (besides wine). Although unhealthy for the body, it is healthy for my mind because I feel relaxed and happy eating these. :)) However, being fit and healthy doesn't mean I stop eating what I love!! I try to limit myself when these got on sale at Foodmaxx for $1.77 each but it's hard.. Addiction to these are real.
Samantha R.
Leesburg, VA
I love Flamin Hot Cheetos!!! The flavor is great for people who LOVE spicy foods, like me! I tend to buy more of the jalapeno flavor, as those are my all time favorite, but if you want to add a bit of a kick to your favorite snack, this is the bag for you!
Marisa L.
Youngsville, NC
Hot cheetos are hands down my favorite chips. They are very hot to some people, but I've been eating them for so long now that it's not too hot for me, I'm able to eat a whole big bag myself lol. Not very healthy but it's a very good snack. Prices are fairly good for the amount of product you get, and you can get them at virtually any store/ gas station / place of business.
Jennifer A.
This stuff has just the right amount of spice! Waaaay better than takis anyday! I pay $1.99 a bad ar bilo and it's such a nice way to relax with hot Cheetos and a diet Pepsi after a long day while watching my kids play. Couldn't get a better spicy yet smooth flavor!
Taylor H.
Birmingham, AL
Which hot Cheetos is your favorite? Original hot or the kind with lime.
Melissa M.
Does anyone else think these ones are mild compared to the lemon hot Cheetos ?
Desiree W.
Where can you buy these? !
Chelsey C.
Arcata, CA
Are these pretty hot? I'm sensitive to heat
Diana C.
Murrieta, CA
Are these better than the ones with lime?

back