BY CHEETOS® #9 in Chips

Cheetos Flamin' Hot Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks: Hot flavor of Cheetos snacks are a great anytime snack Delicious and fun crunchiness Made with real cheese Gluten free

CHEETOS® Crunchy Flamin' Hot® Cheese Flavored Snacks
  • "They are my go to spicy chip and I love that you can also get them with lime." in 1 review
  • "I love putting it in between my bagels- yes sounds weird but tastes surprising good with cream cheese in between a bagel!!" in 1 review
Hailey D.
Huntington
I love  CHEETOS® Crunchy Flamin' Hot® Cheese Flavored Snacks !! They have been a favorite of mine since high school. They always have just the right amount of burn to be delicious. The only suggestion I have, is I would like to see these in a Baked version (if there is one, I haven't seen it). I think it would be a great healthy alternative.
Mary K.
New Brighton, MN
It’s almost embarrassing how much I love Flamin Hot Cheetos. They are my absolute guilty pleasure and if I didn’t have self control I would easily eat an entire bag in one sitting. I will buy them full price without a second thought (normally I’m cheap when it comes to chips). I love spicy food and will be eating Flamin Hot Cheetos until my dying day. I did Keto for 2 months and the first thing I ate when I stopped was literally Flamin Hot Cheetos.
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Ahh memories. Teenage years these were my favorite snack , a cheesy hot cheeto that has a  crunch and a dr.pepper. I would eat this almost daily after school and never got tired of them.. I eat them now on occasion but I do not have the taste for a lot of really hot things now. Sad how some taste change, I do remember how awesomely delicious these were! If you like cheesy hot stuff, I would recommend you try these Cheetos!!
Anne N.
Goodness, the OG of all hot cheetos!! Still delicious and my all time weakness (besides wine). Although unhealthy for the body, it is healthy for my mind because I feel relaxed and happy eating these. :)) However, being fit and healthy doesn't mean I stop eating what I love!! I try to limit myself when these got on sale at Foodmaxx for $1.77 each but it's hard.. Addiction to these are real.
Myah A.
I love these chips! I mean who doesn't though?!! They are so good and affordable. I just love hot snacks even though I know they aren't good for me. Which is a con. These chips aren't very healthy. I wish they were so i could eat them more often without feeling so bad.
Marisa L.
Valrico, FL
Hot cheetos are hands down my favorite chips. They are very hot to some people, but I've been eating them for so long now that it's not too hot for me, I'm able to eat a whole big bag myself lol. Not very healthy but it's a very good snack. Prices are fairly good for the amount of product you get, and you can get them at virtually any store/ gas station / place of business.
Justine A.
Everett, WA
God I love hot cheetos! It's definitely my guilt pressure for sure. I love the amount of hotness it has and it's crunchy. I love the fact that I can hear myself crunching on the hot cheetos! It's amazing. I love how inexpensive and convenient you can pretty much buy hot cheetos at any drug store, gas station, basically anywhere. If you look on the check out aisle it's there. Hot cheetos are amazing and very addictive so be careful! Hotestly it might sound gross but hot cheetos dipped in cream cheese is amazing too! Omg Give it a try before you think my review is crazy!
Ali W.
University Cy, MO
ADDICTING. I don’t even trust myself to buy a bag without eating the entire thing! It’s will power to not buy these. I just wish they weren’t so many calories because I love them too much haha. Once I start eating these I can’t stop. They are very hot so if you don’t like spice you won’t like these. Goes great with a glass of milk. They also make your fingers red haha.
Lauren C.
Los Angeles
I'll confidently argue that I love Cheetos more than most.  Though remarkably unhealthy, they are a welcome addition to my diet several times a year.  The Flamin' Hots leave a Lady Macbeth-esque telltale fluorescent red residue on the hands after even the briefest indulgence, but the taste reconciles this caveat.  They are inferior only to the Flamin' Hot Limon flavor- the undisputed Michael Jackson of the Cheeto family band, but are still good.  The crunch is perfect, and their shape, like a dwarf grandmother's fingers, are ideal for snacking.  I enjoy dipping these into fat free cottage cheese as a treat that I prefer to consume privately as it visually disgusts others but brings me ineffable pleasure.
Mäyä R.
St Petersburg, FL
Just had some it's such a good snack when your craving for something spicy and crunchy has some good flavors not that spicy too me although it does burn my chest when I eat it but you can't make hot ghetto noodles just get ramen noodles put butter after the noodles are done and add the chettos and crumple them up
Taylor H.
Birmingham, AL
Which hot Cheetos is your favorite? Original hot or the kind with lime.
Melissa M.
Does anyone else think these ones are mild compared to the lemon hot Cheetos ?
Desiree W.
Where can you buy these? !
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
Are these pretty hot? I'm sensitive to heat
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
Are these better than the ones with lime?