Cheetos Crunchy Cheesy Cheddar BBQ Flavored Snacks uploaded by Cierra G.

BY CHEETOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Are these comparable in taste to any other chip? I'm kind...1 Answers
Payton D.
Boardman, OH
Absolutely love this! Such an amazing product! I haven't found another brand I like as much as I like this product! Would highly recommend to someone else! I will definitely purchase this product again! So good!!!!!
Samantha R.
I love this especially how there not so hard and it has that spice in it i love it especially since i love spicy cheetos this are so good i just hated how there wasnt enough. Lol like they sell half the air come on now i would still be wanting more i mean that the reason to sell right to buy more but omg i wish they had a little more cheetos in the bag
Juan F.
I love love love these! first time I saw them I thought it was the super spicy hot Cheetos but these were something different like I said I really loved these and will be purchasing when I see them again, I would recommend these to everyone that likes bbq.
Celina Z.
San Antonio , TX
This is a Great item and I would highly recommend people to use it As i use it all the time. It's great really really really great. I'm a repeat customer of this product and am definitely satisfied
Cindy R.
Airville, PA
I love these but I don't buy then too often because I eat too many of them at one time. They also leave my finger tips orange so there's no hiding the fact that I ate them!
Danielle J.
It ain't easy being cheese when you want to eat the whole bag. Believe it or not, Cheetos can replace crackers in soup. They give it unique taste that you will love.
Solanyes F.

I love it, especially for the holidays or to share with colleagues and friends, really that is the maximum, for when we make a meeting. Are the maximum, I like in all its presentation, although the only thing I do not like much is the coloring but hahaha, I like it very much.
Sarah w.
Moncks corner, SC
I like cheetos. especially flaming hot cheetos. however I am not a big fan of the bbg cheetos. maybe it's just me, but It just wasn't a big hit for me. I prefer regular BBQ chips.
Shellian S.
Virginia Bch, VA
These cheeso are churchy and fresh, kids love them with their favourite juice. One of the main reason for loving these snacks, they are not too salty.
Michelle F.
Plano, TX
I love all Cheetos. I love all Flamin Hot Cheetos for the whole variations of Cheetos I love these Cheetos. You should buy these Cheetos.
Michelle S.
Chicago , IL
Are these comparable in taste to any other chip? I'm kind of stuck on trying to imagine what they taste like...