BY CHEETOS®

One of America's top-selling snacks, Cheetos Crunchy are a fantastically cheesy experience with a satisfying crunch in every bite. Very, very more-ish - you have been warned! Now in a bigger bag! Please Note: Due to the time it takes to ship products from the USA, this product may be close to or slightly past its best taste date. In our experience, this has never impaired the flavour or the snack in any way. see more...

• Favorite flavor of CHEETOS® Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks ?5 Answers
  • Who thinks it would be a cool idea to hand out cheetos at...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have a clever way to give these to kids witho...1 Answers
Sharon M.
miami
Los cheetos son deliciosos, es un perfecto snack para pasar el rato, lo único malo es que se te manche las manos por el colorante pero eso es lo de menos el sabor es lo más importante
Teresa W.
Ringgold, GA
Who doesn't love Cheetos? I have to sneak them when my lab puppy isn't looking! So cheesy and orang fingers when you are done!
Kylie B.
Terre Haute, IN
CHEETOS® Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks this is by far my favorite type of Cheetos. These are way better than the puffs version in my opinion! Great flavor. Purchased at Walmart and recommend to others.
Ashley D.
These are so addicting- a unattended bag is never safe around me. Good price, good value and same great flavor over the years.
Lisa A.
Who doesn't love Cheetoes?! The crunchy ones are the best. They don't get stale as quick as other chips do and they have so many different flavors.
JIA B.
As much as I try staying away from junk food, I can't help myself around these.  They are a lillte bit addictive.
Brittni S.
Malad City , ID
I’m eating these now as I’m typing this and I love the cheesy flavor and the crunchiness!
Marcella A.
el monte, CA
Chettos are really good both of my boys love them I love there chessy flavor I bought them from my local grocery store
Ariel H.
Newburgh, IN
My son and I both love Cheetos! I love them when I was a child and I still love them today. The crunchiness and the cheddar flavor are so yummy. Perfect for snack time!
Ariana T.
United States
It's soooooooooooo great producto! The best product could i ever found! Just i love this product. Thanks for make the best product
Bobby J.
Galeton, PA
Do these taste good? I want to buy them.
Kyra B.
Elkhorn, WI
best way to get rid of cheese dust off fingers?
Andrea T.
Palmetto Bay, FL
Do they come with a lot of Cheetos?
Margaret S.
South Haven, MI
Do you think they will ever find a way that we can enjoy Cheetos without those pesky orange fingers happening? I hope some day we can have orange free fingers! Lol.
Amber F.
What is your favorite flavor of Cheetos?