BY CHEETOS®

One of America's top-selling snacks, Cheetos Crunchy are a fantastically cheesy experience with a satisfying crunch in every bite. Very, very more-ish - you have been warned! Now in a bigger bag! Please Note: Due to the time it takes to ship products from the USA, this product may be close to or slightly past its best taste date. In our experience, this has never impaired the flavour or the snack in any way. see more...

• Favorite flavor of CHEETOS® Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks ?5 Answers
  • Who thinks it would be a cool idea to hand out cheetos at...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have a clever way to give these to kids witho...1 Answers
Danae S.
These are nostalgic for me. I can remember eating Cheeto puffs as a kid. There is something unique and different about Cheeto puffs. Almost like clouds of cheesy goodness, these are always delicious.
Audrey S.
Cheetos have always been a favorite ever since I was a child. Most other chip bags seem to be disappointing with the chip to air ratio, but it seems Cheetos have it just right.
Kimberly S.
Cheetos crunchy cheese flavor chips are great. I like them because the taste is good and different it’s the cheese. They are healthy snacks they are delicious in taste.
Stephanie B.
Philadelphia, PA
Love CHEETOS® Crunchy Flamin' Hot® Cheese Flavored Snacks. Me and my boyfriend eat them all the time. He loves the hot ones. Great taste. Good amount in bag
Si-Si L.
Good on the go snack when I feel the need to munch. The bag is pretty small and expensive for the amount. I'm not sure if it's worth it, but I do keep grabbing them
Joseane v.
Norwich, CT
Do feel like you're going to explode after eating cheetos crunchy cheese? Because this is my feeling while eating it, I feel like I'm going to explode (but it isn't because I ate so much and got so fat) 😂 But could be that as well! but the truth is that there is a explosion 💥 of flavor in my mouth while I'm eating this snack! It is like I'm dreaming and I don't want to wake up ever!!! And alright it isn't that healthy at all I know, I know, but if you have once and other time it won't be bad for you, and if you give it to yours kids they are going to love you even more 😍 Let them dream, and know the sensation of the explosion of flavors, let them fell the crunchiness at first and how it melts in your mouth ahh it is so good!!!
Melissa T.
Cape Coral, FL
What is there to say about these delicious, crunchy, cheesy, nuggets of gold that hasn't already been said? They are perfect for parties, late night snacking, Netflix marathons, breakup binges, annoying your friends and family during quiet serious moments with your loud and open mouthed crunching, and so much more!! My personal favorite thing to do is to eat a whole bunch until I have a thick orange layer covering all of my fingers and then go around touching people. Yes, I'm at that person. 😁
They pair well with soda, water, wine, beer, hard liquor, breast milk, juicy juice, but do not mix them with orange drinks or you'll find yourself panicking when everything you eliminate turns Cheeto orange. Just kidding in that last part, but you never know so try it at your own risk!
Destiny O.
Shawnee, OK
Cheetos are just one of those chips that you can never go wrong with. Everyone CHEETOS® Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks because they're soooo gooood!!
Rebecca V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
These have been some of my favorite since I was a child. Always love having a bag of these with a movie and then your fingers being orange. LOL great taste though
Courtney D.
These are sooooooo good!!!! I always munch on these at school. I. A. So glad these exist!!!!!! I would eat these everyday if I wouldn't become a fat lard from it
Bobby J.
Galeton, PA
Do these taste good? I want to buy them.
Kyra B.
Elkhorn, WI
best way to get rid of cheese dust off fingers?
Andrea T.
Palmetto Bay, FL
Do they come with a lot of Cheetos?
Margaret S.
South Haven, MI
Do you think they will ever find a way that we can enjoy Cheetos without those pesky orange fingers happening? I hope some day we can have orange free fingers! Lol.
Amber F.
What is your favorite flavor of Cheetos?