BY CHEETOS®

One of America's top-selling snacks, Cheetos Crunchy are a fantastically cheesy experience with a satisfying crunch in every bite. Very, very more-ish - you have been warned! Now in a bigger bag! Please Note: Due to the time it takes to ship products from the USA, this product may be close to or slightly past its best taste date. In our experience, this has never impaired the flavour or the snack in any way. see more...

• Favorite flavor of CHEETOS® Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks ?5 Answers
  • Who thinks it would be a cool idea to hand out cheetos at...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have a clever way to give these to kids witho...1 Answers
Katie M.
Classic Cheetos are still around for a reason - cheesy, crunchy, and a classic snack. I still enjoy the cheese left on my fingers after eating them and lick it off without shame. It's part of the fun!
Destynee M.
Longview, TX
This is my fav chips to eat when I have a sandwich ‘ very affordable nice quick Snack. Of course this is a repeat for me. I’ve been eating these since I had my first teeth. I highly recommend to others!
allie S.
Cheetos are amazing, even the flamin’ hot ones but i’m weak and can’t really handle them... still love them though! Always a good price at Walmart or Fry’s, and of course I highly recommend to others.
Talia H.
Burnsville, MN
I personally like the crunchy ones better than the Puffs but both are delicious. Be prepared to lick your fingers after eating these. They’re convenient and something the whole family enjoys
Amy K.
Wichita, KS
Could GG does have always been a big hit my family. My grandma loves everything about them and constantly has a bag on her. If you haven’t already has them I would definitely give them a try!
Danae S.
These are nostalgic for me. I can remember eating Cheeto puffs as a kid. There is something unique and different about Cheeto puffs. Almost like clouds of cheesy goodness, these are always delicious.
Audrey S.
Cheetos have always been a favorite ever since I was a child. Most other chip bags seem to be disappointing with the chip to air ratio, but it seems Cheetos have it just right.
Kimberly S.
Cheetos crunchy cheese flavor chips are great. I like them because the taste is good and different it’s the cheese. They are healthy snacks they are delicious in taste.
Stephanie B.
Philadelphia, PA
Love CHEETOS® Crunchy Flamin' Hot® Cheese Flavored Snacks. Me and my boyfriend eat them all the time. He loves the hot ones. Great taste. Good amount in bag
Si-Si L.
Good on the go snack when I feel the need to munch. The bag is pretty small and expensive for the amount. I'm not sure if it's worth it, but I do keep grabbing them
Bobby J.
Galeton, PA
Do these taste good? I want to buy them.
Kyra B.
Elkhorn, WI
best way to get rid of cheese dust off fingers?
Andrea T.
Palmetto Bay, FL
Do they come with a lot of Cheetos?
Margaret S.
South Haven, MI
Do you think they will ever find a way that we can enjoy Cheetos without those pesky orange fingers happening? I hope some day we can have orange free fingers! Lol.
Amber F.
What is your favorite flavor of Cheetos?