BY CHEETOS®

One of America's top-selling snacks, Cheetos Crunchy are a fantastically cheesy experience with a satisfying crunch in every bite. Very, very more-ish - you have been warned! Now in a bigger bag! Please Note: Due to the time it takes to ship products from the USA, this product may be close to or slightly past its best taste date. In our experience, this has never impaired the flavour or the snack in any way. see more...

• Favorite flavor of CHEETOS® Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks ?5 Answers
  • Who thinks it would be a cool idea to hand out cheetos at...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have a clever way to give these to kids witho...1 Answers
Brittani S.
Killeen, TX
Hands down the best chips ever. They are the right amount of cheesy. I enjoy the crunchiness of them as well. They are perfect while eating sandwiches with a pickle. Can't forget how afforable they are as well.
Allyssa W.
hitchcock
These are really good chip they are a little to cheesy but they are still good and I would recommend for people but if you can’t handle a lot of cheese I wouldn’t get them but they are still good and I do buy these once and a while
Bre R.
Stoneboro, PA
I love Cheetos, the flaming hot ones are my favorite, my mouth literally just started watering writing this 😂 great flavor and great crunch! I don’t think they are tooo spicy but I know some people do.
Hannah
i have always loved cheetos as a little kid and still now. they are so delicious. although they might not be the most healthy, they are a gluten free product and made with real cheese for extra flavor.
angela o.
Flint, MI
I love the crunchiness of these. And the flavor is great with a sandwich. My children also love these. I buy them in the small snack bags so I don't eat to many at a time.
Angymer D.
Mississauga, ON
I`m not a big fan of cheetos. I am more of the type of person who eats the chips without anything, also these have a lot of salt and a lot of sodium. My nephews eat them and they like them, we buy all the emanates for them in the supermarket.
Emily M.
utica
I liked these but the only thing is that I’m more of a chips of puff type of person and i prefer the Cheetos puffs. However, these are not a bad product. I think that these are still pretty good, but the cheese does get all over your fingers, but i think that just comes with eating Cheetos:)
Cynthia P.
Charleroi, PA
I like my regular cheetos crunchy cheese snacks the texture and the cheese flavor is the best, I also like the crunchy texture that this cheese flavor snack has, and also every bit tasting the same from the beginning of the bag to the end and that is something my family likes.
Cassidy L.
These are the best. I prefer the crunchy ones over the puffy ones. Great for a fun yummy snack I totally recommend this to everyone the flavor is great all Cheeto products are great though in my opinion
Tristan M.
Cheetos are addicting, am I right? Usually an abundance of cheese flavor grosses me out, but these are incredible. If you haven't tried them yet, go pick a bag up from any local grocery store and do so! Be warned though, once you start, you won't be able to stop.
Bobby J.
Galeton, PA
Do these taste good? I want to buy them.
Kyra B.
Elkhorn, WI
best way to get rid of cheese dust off fingers?
Andrea T.
Palmetto Bay, FL
Do they come with a lot of Cheetos?
Margaret S.
South Haven, MI
Do you think they will ever find a way that we can enjoy Cheetos without those pesky orange fingers happening? I hope some day we can have orange free fingers! Lol.
Amber F.
What is your favorite flavor of Cheetos?