BY CHEETOS® #55 in Chips

One of America's top-selling snacks, Cheetos Crunchy are a fantastically cheesy experience with a satisfying crunch in every bite. Very, very more-ish - you have been warned! Now in a bigger bag! Please Note: Due to the time it takes to ship products from the USA, this product may be close to or slightly past its best taste date. In our experience, this has never impaired the flavour or the snack in any way. see more...

• Favorite flavor of CHEETOS® Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks ?5 Answers
  • Who thinks it would be a cool idea to hand out cheetos at...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have a clever way to give these to kids witho...1 Answers
Reviews (1976)
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
These are sooo delicious too! No spice, but plenty of cheese and crunch! They are loaded with a cheese flavored punch and they are awesome for a late night snack too! My kids love them as much as me and my husband do! You can find them in most grocery stores, or family dollar stores. They are priced decently and i would recommend them to any and everyone!! Perfect snack or to have with a sandwich! Just enough cheese and crunch to make you wanna eat more!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love crunchy Cheetos at anytime. The cheese on this snack is excellent because I love cheese. This snack is very affordable. This snack is taken in my kids lunch. Recommend others to try this snack if they love cheese.
Mia M.
Sacramento
Highly addictive especially if you have a a weak spot for crunchy things! Great snack for any age group and it’s extremely hard to eat the recommended portion size. Absolutely guilty for eating way too many in one sitting. Easy to find and very affordable.
Erin B.
I didn’t think I would like these but I do! But beware, they are spicy!! They really do bring the heat but it’s a good spicy flavor, nothing too intense or weird. They regular wonderful aspects of Cheetos are still there, they just elevated the flavor and made it even better! Such a great snack for people who like spice.
Gabriel H.
Fayetteville
This is my muchie of choice. I love Cheetos so much that I couldn't live without them. I love all the different types of Cheetos, but crunchy is my favorite to snack on. They're decent priced, they can curb your munchie cravings fairly quickly. They are definitely the best snack out there. Well in my opinion anyway.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
These are cheesy and crunchy goodness. They are the perfect junk food. I love them so much. They are flavorful and the crunch is such a good consistency in the mouth. I suggest them for a party or just as a snack at home.
Lanie G.
I absolutely love Cheetos. They’re addicting to say the least! They’re always nice and crunchy, and they taste delicious. They’re not super expensive anywhere I’ve bought them either. The only thing is they’re too easy to just eat an entire bag, which can make you feel pretty full afterwards.
Whylde_Mamma A.
Helena
I love Cheetos they're the best they're actually my favorite. Love to eat them with peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I actually like to make Frito pies out of them minus the Fritos it's my favorite way to eat it. Everybody thinks I'm weird but I don't care I love Cheetos.
Heather F.
Prince Frederick Maryland
Really yummy chips my favorite Cheetos to eat really affordable for these in variety pack really delicious chips ever to have for lunch not very healthy to eat because of salt but really recommend these to others
Michelle L.
This is good for a snack. They are cheesy and crunchy. They get hard fast if you buy a big bag and do not close it good enough. They also stain your fingers orange so you need to watch out for that. This is the only flavor I eat from this company. They are usually on sale.
Bobby J.
Galeton, PA
Do these taste good? I want to buy them.
Kyra B.
Elkhorn, WI
best way to get rid of cheese dust off fingers?
Andrea T.
Palmetto Bay, FL
Do they come with a lot of Cheetos?
Margaret S.
South Haven, MI
Do you think they will ever find a way that we can enjoy Cheetos without those pesky orange fingers happening? I hope some day we can have orange free fingers! Lol.
Amber F.
What is your favorite flavor of Cheetos?