BY CHEETOS® #66 in Chips

One of America's top-selling snacks, Cheetos Crunchy are a fantastically cheesy experience with a satisfying crunch in every bite. Very, very more-ish - you have been warned! Now in a bigger bag! Please Note: Due to the time it takes to ship products from the USA, this product may be close to or slightly past its best taste date. In our experience, this has never impaired the flavour or the snack in any way. see more...

• Favorite flavor of CHEETOS® Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks ?5 Answers
  • Who thinks it would be a cool idea to hand out cheetos at Hallowe...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have a clever way to give these to kids without a hug...1 Answers
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
These are sooo delicious too! No spice, but plenty of cheese and crunch! They are loaded with a cheese flavored punch and they are awesome for a late night snack too! My kids love them as much as me and my husband do! You can find them in most grocery stores, or family dollar stores. They are priced decently and i would recommend them to any and everyone!! Perfect snack or to have with a sandwich! Just enough cheese and crunch to make you wanna eat more!
Emily M.
utica
I liked these but the only thing is that I’m more of a chips of puff type of person and i prefer the Cheetos puffs. However, these are not a bad product. I think that these are still pretty good, but the cheese does get all over your fingers, but i think that just comes with eating Cheetos:)
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Really yummy chips my favorite Cheetos to eat really affordable for these in variety pack really delicious chips ever to have for lunch not very healthy to eat because of salt but really recommend these to others
Michelle L.
This is good for a snack. They are cheesy and crunchy. They get hard fast if you buy a big bag and do not close it good enough. They also stain your fingers orange so you need to watch out for that. This is the only flavor I eat from this company. They are usually on sale.
Karina C.
chicago
Sheryl B.
Toledo
I love that these are crunchy with a great cheese flavor. I have not found any product that is close in competing with this one. Price is excellent making it an affordable snack. If I had to share between more than 1-2 others the packaging is rather small.
Asia W.
Akron , OH
I’ve never really been a big fan on cheesy things but these aren’t that bad. I can’t eat too much of them but if you are big on cheese then these would definitely be something you would enjoy. They are found everywhere as well and very affordable.
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
These are one of my favorite snacks. They are very addicting, very yummy, and very easy to find, which can definitely be a town fall! Cheetos in general are just my go to snack, sometimes the regular ones and sometimes the flaming hot ones!
Addie B.
I love cheetos. It's a snack that I only get occasionally, but it never lets me down! The flavor and the shape just makes me happy! I feel like all chip products are overpriced, but getting them occasionally is needed :)
Shannon C.
Columbia, SC
Everyone in my family keeps these on hand. We are all hooked. Cheesy, crunchy, slightly salty, ahhh so good. Very affordable. I pick up a bag every time I’m at the grocery store. Crunchy or puffy- Cheetos rule.
Bobby J.
Kingston, PA
Do these taste good? I want to buy them.
Kyra B.
best way to get rid of cheese dust off fingers?
Andrea T.
Do they come with a lot of Cheetos?
Margaret S.
South Haven, MI
Do you think they will ever find a way that we can enjoy Cheetos without those pesky orange fingers happening? I hope some day we can have orange free fingers! Lol.
Amber F.
What is your favorite flavor of Cheetos?