CHEETOS® Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks

by CHEETOS®

#10 in Chips

One of America's top-selling snacks, Cheetos Crunchy are a fantastically cheesy experience with a satisfying crunch in every bite. Very, very more-ish - you have been warned! Now in a bigger bag! Please Note: Due to the time it takes to ship products from the USA, this product may be close to or slightly past its best taste date. In our experience, this has never impaired the flavour or the snack in any way.

Can I buy this on Amazon ? Cause I gotta try this, I cant find this in Belgian stores
[product:cheetos-crunchy-cheese-flavored-snacks] Or Doritos Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips - 1.13oz ?
Does anyone like theses? And how good are they? [product:cheetos-crunchy-cheese-flavored-snacks]
Start your review of CHEETOS® Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks!
How would you rate this product?
Chula Vista, CA
CHEETOS® Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks uploaded by Alejandra P.
It is a delicious snack and although it has many options with different types of spice and textures, I like this the usual one, the classic that I love. Cheetos Crunchy is a great option, it has the right taste of cheese.
Modesto, CA
CHEETOS® Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks uploaded by Hailey A.
Purchased at: Dollar General
These chips are good I really recommend you to try them if you haven’t try them. they are very cheap.they are crunchy and cheesy.
Clearfield, PA
CHEETOS® Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks uploaded by Kimberly C.
Cheetos are my favorite snack, I have been eating them for years. I would highly recommend
Greenville, SC
Purchased at: Publix
These are so good. They are cheesy crunchy satisfaction in a bag! I enjoy these and if you want Marjack Chips and Snack Foods Frito Lay Cheetos, Crunchy there is nothing else that will satisfy you! It's a staple that has always been around as long as I can remember! Yummy! CHEETOS® Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks
CHEETOS® Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks uploaded by Whitney K.
Cheetos are the perfect little crispy snack for all. I will say it seems here lately they aren't what they used to be. They have much less of a flavor and less cheese too. While they are still good, I have to say the quality overall has went down. In my book they are not a 5 star like they once was but still are good they just lack the "it" that made them great.
The Colony, TX
There’s never a time that you could go wrong with these. My kids love them and my husband loves them just the same. The cheesy crunchy delicious chips are our favorites
Avenel, NJ
Cheetos Crunchy Cheese I love! I try not to buy them too often, because I know that I wiil eat them all up! One of my go to snac kg s!
Johnson City, TN
My daughter loves these as a snack. I must admit my husband and I think they are pretty tasty too! Generally they are on sale and reasonably priced
Tampa, FL
I grow up on cheetos it's chessey and crunchy live the smell when you open and you get that cheesey finger smell.
Mullins, SC
CHEETOS® Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks uploaded by Megan G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these Cheetos they’re so good! I recommend them to everyone they’re delicious and no other brand can compare to their taste. Definitely a favorite snack and I recommend that everyone try them at least once.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Watson, IL
il y a un mois
Erika K. il y a un mois
Cheetos, for sure! I do like the doritos one too, but prefer the spicy nacho version more.
somerset
il y a un an
Shyr H. il y a 8 mois
son mis favoritos... saben a queso.. y lo mejor crujientes y saladitos.. los recomiendo
1,241 reviews
il y a 2 ans
Noemi B. what is your favorite chip
I.D.A D. il y a un an
My favorite chips is barbecue doritos.