BY CHEETOS®

One of America's top-selling snacks, Cheetos Crunchy are a fantastically cheesy experience with a satisfying crunch in every bite. Very, very more-ish - you have been warned! Now in a bigger bag! Please Note: Due to the time it takes to ship products from the USA, this product may be close to or slightly past its best taste date. In our experience, this has never impaired the flavour or the snack in any way. see more...

• Favorite flavor of CHEETOS® Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks ?5 Answers
  • Who thinks it would be a cool idea to hand out cheetos at...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have a clever way to give these to kids witho...1 Answers
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
These are sooo delicious too! No spice, but plenty of cheese and crunch! They are loaded with a cheese flavored punch and they are awesome for a late night snack too! My kids love them as much as me and my husband do! You can find them in most grocery stores, or family dollar stores. They are priced decently and i would recommend them to any and everyone!! Perfect snack or to have with a sandwich! Just enough cheese and crunch to make you wanna eat more!
Mia M.
Sacramento
Highly addictive especially if you have a a weak spot for crunchy things! Great snack for any age group and it’s extremely hard to eat the recommended portion size. Absolutely guilty for eating way too many in one sitting. Easy to find and very affordable.
Gabriel H.
Fayetteville
This is my muchie of choice. I love Cheetos so much that I couldn't live without them. I love all the different types of Cheetos, but crunchy is my favorite to snack on. They're decent priced, they can curb your munchie cravings fairly quickly. They are definitely the best snack out there. Well in my opinion anyway.
Lanie G.
I absolutely love Cheetos. They’re addicting to say the least! They’re always nice and crunchy, and they taste delicious. They’re not super expensive anywhere I’ve bought them either. The only thing is they’re too easy to just eat an entire bag, which can make you feel pretty full afterwards.
Michelle L.
This is good for a snack. They are cheesy and crunchy. They get hard fast if you buy a big bag and do not close it good enough. They also stain your fingers orange so you need to watch out for that. This is the only flavor I eat from this company. They are usually on sale.
Asia W.
Akron , OH
I’ve never really been a big fan on cheesy things but these aren’t that bad. I can’t eat too much of them but if you are big on cheese then these would definitely be something you would enjoy. They are found everywhere as well and very affordable.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love crunchy Cheetos at anytime. The cheese on this snack is excellent because I love cheese. This snack is very affordable. This snack is taken in my kids lunch. Recommend others to try this snack if they love cheese.
Abbie Q.
The classic Cheetos are still amazing my favorite is the flaming ones but these are great for my kids to share with me, it still tastes great and love the crunchyness it's hard not to eat the whole bag between us all it's so good and cheesy!!
Amanda N.
Coral Springs, FL
I'm just a fan of the cheetos brand. I don't grab these as often as the puffs mainly because these are much harder to crunch. But I still enjoy these chips from time to time.
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
These are one of my favorite snacks. They are very addicting, very yummy, and very easy to find, which can definitely be a town fall! Cheetos in general are just my go to snack, sometimes the regular ones and sometimes the flaming hot ones!
Bobby J.
Galeton, PA
Do these taste good? I want to buy them.
Kyra B.
Elkhorn, WI
best way to get rid of cheese dust off fingers?
Andrea T.
Palmetto Bay, FL
Do they come with a lot of Cheetos?
Margaret S.
South Haven, MI
Do you think they will ever find a way that we can enjoy Cheetos without those pesky orange fingers happening? I hope some day we can have orange free fingers! Lol.
Amber F.
What is your favorite flavor of Cheetos?