5 colors available

BY CHEETOS® #82 in Chips

CHEETOS snacks are the much-loved cheesy treats that are fun for everyone! You just can't eat a CHEETOS snack without licking the "cheetle" off your fingertips. And wherever the CHEETOS brand and CHESTER CHEETAH go, cheesy smiles are sure to follow. see more...

• Who thinks it would be a cool idea to hand out cheetos at Halloween...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have a clever way to give these to kids without a huge ...1 Answers
  • Por que não vende no Brazil?Be the first to answer!
Joseane v.
Joseane v.
Norwich, CT
Do feel like you're going to explode after eating cheetos crunchy cheese? Because this is my feeling while eating it, I feel like I'm going to explode (but it isn't because I ate so much and got so fat) 😂 But could be that as well! but the truth is that there is a explosion 💥 of flavor in my mouth while I'm eating this snack! It is like I'm dreaming and I don't want to wake up ever!!! And alright it isn't that healthy at all I know, I know, but if you have once and other time it won't be bad for you, and if you give it to yours kids they are going to love you even more 😍 Let them dream, and know the sensation of the explosion of flavors, let them fell the crunchiness at first and how it melts in your mouth ahh it is so good!!!
ShaLa's B.
ShaLa's B.
Dallas, TX
I was kinda bummed to hear some news of what these are made of. I'm in a mix of getting healthy by eating good for my body which my all-time kid fav snack was Cheetos. You wanted to convince me to do something I should do anyway - have a some Cheetos. Back then we only had crunchy then eventually puffs.
I love crunchy my perfect part is the bottom little ones. Yum yum!!!! I was a tiny little thing and baby of my family so anything that related to that was perfect. Trade a prime beef cut for veggies. So see my logic!!!
No chocolate. Just a big bag of Cheetos. A classic fav today!!!!! Any size bag but the bigger the better
Kareem W.
Kareem W.
Pittsburgh, PA
When I'm in need of a snack or I just want something to chew on, I look for these. These are the best cheesey snack ever invented. If you like cheese and crunch I recommend you get these. You can find them at pretty much and convenient store or your local grocery store. For a good deal you can order them in bulk off of Amazon. They have pretty good deals on these. If you are looking for something amazing to snack on, eat these. You won't be disappointed. I know I never am when it comes to cheetos.
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Jonesboro, AR
These chips are the best! My kids love them as a snack and even my two year old niece can snack on them easily. Of course, the only pitfall to these are the orange powder you will find all over your clothing and the inevitable orange stained fingers you will have after devouring these babies, but it is ALL worth it!!! Delicious! If they could figure out a way to make them mess free then these would be a five star snack for sure!
Zar Z.
Zar Z.
Noblesville, IN
Wow I am speechless when it comes to cheetos crunchy, it's my favorite.... I love it and I can eat it all the time when I find my self hungry or in snack mood.
This is what I can eat whenever I want and I really like the cheese flavor.. Even the cheetos crunchy doesn't have enough spice yet it's very tasty and very very delicious.... One of my favorite snack ever and the tastiest .......
Raven S.
Raven S.
Tucson, AZ
Any size bag of Cheetos is going to keep my daughter happy, and that makes me happy! My daughter absolutely loves the cheesy deliciousness of Cheetos! They're not the healthiest snack in the world, but they're messy and she loves that. I make sure to stay stocked on these, and pour it into smaller serving-size bags for her to just grab as she pleases!
Bryan M.
Bryan M.
Albuquerque, NM
I'll take the hot cheetos any day over the regular cheese flavored version. But I'm not about to say no to these either way. It's the original flavor for a reason. The crunch is so satisfying and the cheese flavor is just perfect. After you're done you get that cheese dust coating on your fingers which we could all do without but its worth it.
Jen C.
Jen C.
Naperville, IL
Do I really even need to write a review about these? Probably one of my hidden vices, I have loved Cheetos since I was a little kid. They are crunchy, cheesy and of course, VERY addicting. They might not be the healthiest treat out there, or the one with the least number of ingredients but they sure are nice to indulge in from time to time.
Mikayla K.
Mikayla K.
I love Cheetos! They are a good snack and bring more flavor to any sandwich you eat them with! They are also good just as a snack and to take with you on any occasion! My family loves them and so do my friends. I would recommend them to anyone who wants to have a little something to snack on and can't decide.
Linda C.
Linda C.
Raymore, Mo
Cheetos are a favorite of mine. I try to limit how much I eat because if I get started before I know it the bag is empty. They are quite messy and then you get to experience the cheese overwhelming flavor by sucking it off all your fingers after you are done. Eating these makes you feel like a kid again.
Bobby J.
Bobby J.
Kingston, PA
Do these taste good? I want to buy them.
Kyra B.
Kyra B.
best way to get rid of cheese dust off fingers?
Andrea T.
Andrea T.
Do they come with a lot of Cheetos?
Margaret S.
Margaret S.
South Haven, MI
Do you think they will ever find a way that we can enjoy Cheetos without those pesky orange fingers happening? I hope some day we can have orange free fingers! Lol.
Amber F.
Amber F.
What is your favorite flavor of Cheetos?